JSTC GT400 (GT300) Season 2 - Winter Test Session 2/9/13 4pm Pst

  • Thread starter Thread starter joetruckv8
  • 1,074 comments
  • 42,802 views

Race Distance (km)

  • 175km

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • 200km

    Votes: 9 42.9%
  • 220km

    Votes: 7 33.3%

  • Total voters
    21
Some bump drafting could make things interesting at sarthe , if 2 or 3 good drivers know how to make this work then it can give great lap times .
 
Some bump drafting could make things interesting at sarthe , if 2 or 3 good drivers know how to make this work then it can give great lap times .

Zach and I have some good experience with that.
 
Will have you sorted it out yet? I've just got in and checked and they are all in my dropbox.
 
Le Sarthe with time change. A day into night race would be great. 👍
 
Some bump drafting could make things interesting at sarthe , if 2 or 3 good drivers know how to make this work then it can give great lap times .

That's where the experience of racing at Daytona and or Indy comes into play.. 👍 I love drafting and pushing down the long straights. :)

Double post again. :ouch:
 
Will have you sorted it out yet? I've just got in and checked and they are all in my dropbox.
there not in the shared 1
 
Yeah we do Tyler lol. So long as guys know where the corner are bump drafting would work. But if he forgets about it could become nasty
 
Yeah we do Tyler lol. So long as guys know where the corner are bump drafting would work. But if he forgets about it could become nasty

Monza Lap 24 season 1 lol
 
A good created track would be fun to drive as well. I've made a few that (I think) are great. Not as an official race, but one for fun. If anyone wants to run with me I'll be on around 6pm eastern.
 
SkengD
Some bump drafting could make things interesting at sarthe , if 2 or 3 good drivers know how to make this work then it can give great lap times .

Yes this is true, but will also split the pack up. I suggest everyone figure out a very nice pit strategy to gain time on the bump drafters that are pulling away.

Yesss, yesss, my rseat rig just arrived, its time to complete my full rig setup!!! Ill be on GT5 all night long!!!
 
I got a room open. 4 of us. 1472 6118 4130 9225 4184
 
Were doing practice runs. Everyone available should join in.
 
freshseth83
Were doing practice runs. Everyone available should join in.

After I'm done setting up this rig, ill join. I need some side by side practice with other drivers anyways. 👍
 
I'll join for some practice too, be 20 minutes or so.
 
Does anyone know why the fanatec v2 pedals would not be working? Or support on figuring out how to make them work again?
 
Wondering why you keep going on and offline.

I'm checking out the manual bro.

The pedals should be connected to the wheel (they must not be connected via PS/2 cable and USB cable at the same time btw).

Only do this when the game is loaded. Or else there will be a firmware issue.

PS3 Mode
1. Connect the USB cable to a free USB slot of your Play-
station and to the connector on the left side of the wheel
2. After the self calibration enter the PC mode by pressing
Back Button for one second. There will be no wheel
button illumination.
3. Press Connect Button + Back Button simultaneously.
Wheel button illumination shows PlayStation symbols
4. Playstation 3 and PWGT2 are connected.

The back button:



And the Connect Button is the button on the left of the tuning display. You know for sure when the wheel is in PS3 mode when all the correct lights turn on.

EDIT: OMG I WANT ONE!!!
 
Last edited:
Ok so the pedals come with 2 wires that can plug into it, but if the 2nd wire (usb 1) is plugged in the pedal will not work. I'm going to create a youtube video on setup because no one has one up. They just have a bunch of reviews/comparison s to other wheels are disassembly. None on actual Ps3 setup so Ill create 1!!!

-Thankz Tyler for your effort, I almost said 🤬 it and bought another one. I dodge a serious bullet there.
 
Wow my G27 pedals are crap, accelerator pedal sticking again.
I dont want to take it apart, on my 2nd set of pedals after my old ones had the brake stick at 100%.
But looks like I have no choice.

Logitech you piece of **** 🤬.
 
my g25 stopped calibrating after a bit of smoke arose from the vents
bazzer cheers for the replays
 
Logitechs are over-priced pieces of useless trash, nuff' said.
I'll have to take it apart to clean the potentiometers, but if I have to do this ever 3/4 year Im switching to a DFGT.
Yes, it's only 3/4 of a year old.
It's crap.
 
secound hand ones are riducous £200 on ebay for a g27
 
So I knocked 3 seconds of my best draft pulled time at Indy in the Viper using a Ds3!!! And that was my 1st day out, with no tuning just steering wheel tuning. Yikes'
 
So I knocked 3 seconds of my best draft pulled time at Indy in the Viper using a Ds3!!! And that was my 1st day out, with no tuning just steering wheel tuning. Yikes'

And what time was this? 39's 40's 41's 42's?

Edit - You were in a viper this time too? I'm actually confused.
 
im jizzing over ps4
 
And what time was this? 39's 40's 41's 42's?

Edit - You were in a viper this time too? I'm actually confused.

the important part was I knocked off 3 seconds off my pb lap time using a wheel vs d pad, but the car im talking about is the viper from blancpain series. were running 26's to 31's at indy

here we go this stupid fanatec doesnt work for the 3rd time. I'm sending it back and just going to ds3 it from here on out
 
Last edited:
Sorry about your luck with the wheel joe , i know the g27 has mixed reviews but it works every time without any issues , maybe try getting one of those .
 
T500 RS is what i'm saving up for.
 
I'm saving for PS4 and whatever wheel GT6 accepts.
 
Back