Just completed Gran Turismo World Championship

  • Thread starter Thread starter ll Deano ll
  • 23 comments
  • 2,019 views
Messages
38
Messages
llDeanoll
Got gold on all of the races but I haven't got the Bugatti Veyron?
 
Does it matter if you complete them individually or do you have to click 'championship' ??
 
Pretty sure you need to win the championship.
 
That's ridiculous.

Gold in each one should give me it, stupid game.
 
It has to be the championship.. Sorry but its a little obvious..

You cant restart races during the championship... making it a lot more difficult.
 
LOL!

Every event that has a championship will only give you the reward if you do the championship. If you don't gold all of them within the championship, I believe you can go and do the individual race to have golds on everything..
 
Ok, thanks.

Looks like I'll have to do it again then, blonde moment indeed.
 
That's ridiculous.

Gold in each one should give me it, stupid game.

Did you run all the races in one sitting or did you come back and complete? I believe on those you have to run them all the way through using the next button. You can't "retire" between races.
 
you have to get a gold trophy on every "icon/flag". in case you lost in one of the races during the course of the championship you can later return to it after the championship and gold it and get the prize (assuming you got gold/1st for the championship).


btw, do the B-Spec for a better prize.. a Premium Zonda-R '09. :)
 
On the plus side you get a better challenge from at least the leading ai driver when you do championship.
 
Did you run all the races in one sitting or did you come back and complete? I believe on those you have to run them all the way through using the next button. You can't "retire" between races.

I didn't click Championship, I clicked the tracks one by one and got gold on all of them. I got bronze on one then re-done it and got gold.

Clicked 'Championship' this time lol
 
then you don't need to gold all of the races, just win the championship.
 
Why would you not do the championship? That's silly.
 
Why would you not do the championship? That's silly.

Unlike alot of you, I don't usually have alot of time on my hands.

Hence why I was doing them individually rather than all at one time 👍
 
Unlike alot of you, I don't usually have alot of time on my hands.

Hence why I was doing them individually rather than all at one time 👍

I did that once. I went back and re did them all without quitting. Good experience anyways.
 
In every GT since there were some championships, you needed to pass the whole championship as 1st to get a bonus...the sense of clicking them one by one is just to make them Gold if you didn´t get it on first try.
 
do u only get the veyron through doing the championship or can you also get it through the used car dealership?
 
You don't have to get gold in all the races while doing the championship race.. just have the most points in the end to win.
 
Does it matter if you complete them individually or do you have to click 'championship' ??

95831d1235661228-bundestagswahl-2009-welche-partei-werdet-ihr-waehlen-facepalm.jpg


:sly:

Chris
 
Back