Kaz interview from 8/8/2014 - GT7 is Bigger, Better and More Badass

• Thread starter DarthMosco
  • 144 comments
@TokoTurismo @AudiMan2011 @Tornado

Bingo!
Negativitron.png

LittileBigPlanet is one of my favorite series. :D

Little Big Planet is fantastic! Great for creating cars. Looking forward to LBP 3 in November :) (I've gone a bit off track, but now it's back to GT xD )

The heck with all the in game play...don't get me wrong my long list is on par with many of you. I do really hope there is a server fix sooner than later. The major fun for me is the online racing. Lately, as of last night every one was unceremoniously shown the exit. So the short of it is FIX THE SERVERS ......Please correcting the server problem will get you a free beer when your in my town:cheers:

Memory, plain and simple. Each AI not only takes more CPU, but uses up memory as well. Online, the "AI" is other people racing with you.
I still don't get it.
In GT5 there was the option to enable mechanical damage & tire wear in arcade mode, as well as custom one-make races that had mechanical damage, tire wear & standing starts.
I don't see any good reason why that stuff was available offline in GT5 but is not available offline in GT6.

He's said what we wanted to hear. Knowing Kaz, these features and improvements will surely come to GT one day. I'm hoping it really will happen for GT7 and not for GT8 or even later. I'm sure Kaz does care about the fanbase, after all, it's the people who buy his games. And I'm sure he's aware that he needs to step up the game and keep the promises if he wants PD to remain a respected game developer.

A few things that Kaz promised to do and really did:

1: Improving sounds for some cars. There are cars in-game which already sound really nicely. LFA, NSX, HSV, 97T anyone?
2: Premiumizing standard cars.
3: Continuing the VGT project. At one moment, it seemed like it had died but no, it's on full swing now.
4: Delivering Senna content.
5: Improving damage. The visual damage in GT6 is surely better than GT5's ever was. And the mechanical damage PD introduced in GT5 was certainly a step in the right direction.

And the list could be continued... So I believe him. GT7 shall be ground-braking. I know GT5 was back in 2010...

FS7
I still don't get it.
In GT5 there was the option to enable mechanical damage & tire wear in arcade mode, as well as custom one-make races that had mechanical damage, tire wear & standing starts.
I don't see any good reason why that stuff was available offline in GT5 but is not available offline in GT6.

I still don't get that to an extent now myself. I think people forget how quick what GT5 actually had compared to GT6 especially after Spec 2.0. granted I didn't like either GT5 or GT6, but it took me longer to justify trading in GT5(3 months) vs GT6(1 week)

Unless PD stops selling us incomplete GT titles, I'll never stop saying that. So, deal with it. Also, you got a problem with me discussing GT? It's not that I have a issue with it like you and some seem to think. It's just I know very well that Kaz and PD are much better than what they did with GT5 & GT6. This is a title I been supporting since GT2, and it really disappoints me to see where its going and how PD is operating nowadays. So how about you stop reading my posts if you don't agree with my opinions and such.
I have a problem with you discussing it? Never said that. YOU have a problem with GT. YOU actually dont discuss it, you criticize it. You claim its incomplete, but the box and website say there are features not yet available. So who is at fault for expecting a 'complete' game?

What exactly is a complete game? The competition have complete games? Any game that receives updates, patches, added features etc. must be an incomplete game by your definition. Do you post numerous times a day on forums about other games that are incomplete too? Youre being one-sided. "Stop reading my posts if you dont agree"; :lol: kinda hard to miss your posts without putting you on ignore. But Ive no issue with you so I dont need to ignore you. Taking your words, ignore my posts if you dont agree! But you didnt do that. You never ignore people that disagree with your opinions. Thats why its always an argument. You try to make your opinion of GT that of fact.

Not everyone agrees with you on GT5/6. IMO, theyre not bad games. They dont have to be huge A-Spec laden career centered to be GT. Thats not what the game is all about. Neither is it b-spec, or photomode, or customization, or physics, graphics, sounds, tuning etc. Its all of those that make this game. Picking at or choosing to critique certain parts or lacking features seems like a waste of time. No game has every feature another has. No game has everything everyone wants. Constantly and repeatedly criticizing it wont change it. Its like, 'get on with it already' ;)

He's said what we wanted to hear. Knowing Kaz, these features and improvements will surely come to GT one day. I'm hoping it really will happen for GT7 and not for GT8 or even later. I'm sure Kaz does care about the fanbase, after all, it's the people who buy his games. And I'm sure he's aware that he needs to step up the game and keep the promises if he wants PD to remain a respected game developer.

A few things that Kaz promised to do and really did:

1: Improving sounds for some cars. There are cars in-game which already sound really nicely. LFA, NSX, HSV, 97T anyone?
2: Premiumizing standard cars.
3: Continuing the VGT project. At one moment, it seemed like it had died but no, it's on full swing now.
4: Delivering Senna content.
5: Improving damage. The visual damage in GT6 is surely better than GT5's ever was. And the mechanical damage PD introduced in GT5 was certainly a step in the right direction.

And the list could be continued... So I believe him. GT7 shall be ground-braking. I know GT5 was back in 2010...

No..noo... NO!

They need to fix sounds for every car. Not just engine and exhaust.. but the engine under load flat out + exhaust rumble between shifts. GT's shift sounds follow that instant shift model, where the sound just goes from 1st to 2nd to 3rd... with NO transitionary sound in between. As if you're using a slider or an on/off switch to change gears... maybe all the powertrains are controlled by a laser beam. :lol::lol:

Edit: Let's start that again.

I'm not sure what trend you think I'm following to fit myself in. Such as?...

I don't want to be a nuisance of bringing down this lovely franchise that can do no wrong. So I say go Kaz and PD, because you guys are the best developers in the whole wide world. Criticism is so last year, positive respones is where it's at.
I'm assuming he means the shift from the GT6 pre-launch optimism followed by a flood of negativity and criticism, in which you get ''swept away with''. Though, I don't think you were following the general consensus, or ''trend'', but rather the fact that you had a rude awakening and then got carried away a little bit. A friendly suggestion would be; be sceptical, be catiously optimistic, call them out on their bullcrap, keep your expectations low and take everything the man says with a pinch of salt - but don't act as a broken record.

I personally prefer to think of GT6 as an early access title, I also severely dislike the sounds, the absurd AI behaviour, standard cars and the poorly thought out career mode among other things, but I lack the need to point out those issues out at every given opportunity (or at least so I like to think).

:)

To get back on topic about the interview, it's vague as ever but I'm eager to see what graphical enhancements they're doing as well improvments to the AI. Hopefully the Q&A will gives us a better picture of what to expect - even though I'm already ''out''.

GT7 is going to be a brilliant opportunity for PD to prove everybody wrong and take back the reigns. I hope they have the budget to achieve all those commitments - particularly sound, physics and AI.

For goodness' sake!

It was a puff piece in an Italian motor mag. Anybody who takes any of that twaddle seriously needs to get a real life!

I have a problem with you discussing it? Never said that. YOU have a problem with GT. YOU actually dont discuss it, you criticize it. You claim its incomplete, but the box and website say there are features not yet available. So who is at fault for expecting a 'complete' game?

What exactly is a complete game? The competition have complete games? Any game that receives updates, patches, added features etc. must be an incomplete game by your definition. Do you post numerous times a day on forums about other games that are incomplete too? Youre being one-sided. "Stop reading my posts if you dont agree"; :lol: kinda hard to miss your posts without putting you on ignore. But Ive no issue with you so I dont need to ignore you. Taking your words, ignore my posts if you dont agree! But you didnt do that. You never ignore people that disagree with your opinions. Thats why its always an argument. You try to make your opinion of GT that of fact.

Not everyone agrees with you on GT5/6. IMO, theyre not bad games. They dont have to be huge A-Spec laden career centered to be GT. Thats not what the game is all about. Neither is it b-spec, or photomode, or customization, or physics, graphics, sounds, tuning etc. Its all of those that make this game. Picking at or choosing to critique certain parts or lacking features seems like a waste of time. No game has every feature another has. No game has everything everyone wants. Constantly and repeatedly criticizing it wont change it. Its like, 'get on with it already' ;)

Complete game is GTA V(excluding the online part) maybe it's not the best game in the world, but most people got their $60 worth from it, and the patches along with the online has added to that with more coming soon. When I play GTA V I don't constantly ask myself "Why is so much missing?" I don't even believe that was his definition of a complete/incomplete game, and honestly with how he feels that should be his opinion.

You say none of that stuff makes GT or that's what it's not all about, but the sum of it's parts well the sum of it's parts is a cluster:censored: of stuff that makes it look like something of a joke.

The only thing of all the features I consistently hear about is the Physics which I agree with, but everything else is either meh or bad. From PS2 Quality Tracks/Cars to Hoover Vacuum sounds I mean come on, and now people talking about server issues(which could be fixed quickly I will say).

I'm agreence that every game doesn't have features like the other one has, but when you have features that are both implemented poorly, or just not at all(Course Maker) think the customer has every single right to complain.

I agree with a lot of stuff writing down here at this thread.

It's very dedicated that PD keeps updating the game, adding new cars and so on.

Course maker will be one MUST HAVE addition too.

But I really miss the LIVERY EDITOR, I really don't believe that it will be ever in GT6 but for GT7 planned on the PS4, this must be available.

And if you want new nice cars, just visit my garage.

Keep the good work PD!
:cheers:

So you just like spending $60 for a beta? Honestly the fact that we paid $60 for what is a beta should make most here upset. I just want PD to get the picture that people are unhappy with the product they've gotten. Even if it take 5 pages or more.

I mean looking at the state of the updates I don't care about Vision GT unless they fix the flaws of the actual game like A.I THAT IS THE MOST IMPORTANT THING. For crying out loud No matter if it's an Arcade racing game or simulation or simcade everyone knows A.I A.I A.I.

Actually, I paid $115 AUD For GT6 anniversary edition... :lol:

I'm assuming he means the shift from the GT6 pre-launch optimism followed by a flood of negativity and criticism, in which you get ''swept away with''. Though, I don't think you were following the general consensus, or ''trend'', but rather the fact that you had a rude awakening and then got carried away a little bit. A friendly suggestion would be; be sceptical, be catiously optimistic, call them out on their bullcrap, keep your expectations low and take everything the man says with a pinch of salt - but don't act as a broken record.

I personally prefer to think of GT6 as an early access title, I also severely dislike the sounds, the absurd AI behaviour, standard cars and the poorly thought out career mode among other things, but I lack the need to point out those issues out at every given opportunity (or at least so I like to think).

:)
I wasn't trying to be or sound rude though. :P That's just how I am. Besides, this IS the internet where folks come to show their true selves outside the real world, so I don't want to be those people.

Last edited:
Complete game is GTA V(excluding the online part) maybe it's not the best game in the world, but most people got their $60 worth from it, and the patches along with the online has added to that with more coming soon. When I play GTA V I don't constantly ask myself "Why is so much missing?" I don't even believe that was his definition of a complete/incomplete game, and honestly with how he feels that should be his opinion.

You say none of that stuff makes GT or that's what it's not all about, but the sum of it's parts well the sum of it's parts is a cluster:censored: of stuff that makes it look like something of a joke.

The only thing of all the features I consistently hear about is the Physics which I agree with, but everything else is either meh or bad. From PS2 Quality Tracks/Cars to Hoover Vacuum sounds I mean come on, and now people talking about server issues(which could be fixed quickly I will say).

I'm agreence that every game doesn't have features like the other one has, but when you have features that are both implemented poorly, or just not at all(Course Maker) think the customer has every single right to complain.
No. Not one single aspect makes GT what it is. The funny part is that people like toko go to gt4 to say that was the best in the series. There was no online in gt4. No body kits (just rear wings). No track editor. No seasonal events. No dlc. No vision gt. No driver numbers. No wheel paint. No car paint. No Nascar etc. GT4 had maybe the best implementation of a-spec and b-spec and a huge track list/career mode.

Now we have online, and a-spec takes a back seat because connectivity brings a higher focus to online. The main thing I see is expectations arent kept in check because wild speculation and desire for GT to be what other games are or have. You cant win the world. But I question the naysayers and their reasoning. Sure a livery editor would be cool. I think if GT had that there would still be complaints. If its not one thing its another. It gets to a point where when is what a company does ever enough for some? You cant please everyone. Stop expecting perfection when we live in an imperfect world. Thats all I have to say.

No. Not one single aspect makes GT what it is. The funny part is that people like toko go to gt4 to say that was the best in the series. There was no online in gt4. No body kits (just rear wings). No track editor. No seasonal events. No dlc. No vision gt. No driver numbers. No wheel paint. No car paint. No Nascar etc. GT4 had maybe the best implementation of a-spec and b-spec and a huge track list/career mode.

Now we have online, and a-spec takes a back seat because connectivity brings a higher focus to online. The main thing I see is expectations arent kept in check because wild speculation and desire for GT to be what other games are or have. You cant win the world. But I question the naysayers and their reasoning. Sure a livery editor would be cool. I think if GT had that there would still be complaints. If its not one thing its another. It gets to a point where when is what a company does ever enough for some? You cant please everyone. Stop expecting perfection when we live in an imperfect world. Thats all I have to say.
You don't understand what made GT4 the best in the series, including GT3. I love GT4 because it was actually a compete title with a great career mode. Even without a online mode, it was a very game game that I wished both GT5 and GT6 can surpass, but didn't. Oh wait, you won't understand me because "oh Toko you so whiny shush up".

It blows my mind that you forgot what made GT so great back then.

You don't understand what made GT4 the best in the series, including GT3. I love GT4 because it was actually a compete title with a great career mode. Even without a online mode, it was a very game game that I wished both GT5 and GT6 can surpass, but didn't. Oh wait, you won't understand me because "oh Toko you so whiny shush up".

It blows my mind that you forgot what made GT so great back then.
It blows my mind how you can assume and know my take on gt past&present. Stop pretending, please. The gt4 example is me showing how the series progressed. GT5/6 lost tracks and events. Its career mode took a big step back. But online took over. Dont tell me the AI was great in gt4 and previous. You could win easily. I know people 'miss qualifying'. But why? To start up front a hotlap by yourself? Thats another argument against gt5/6! I dont know about you (and dont pretend to) but I skipped it 90% of the time to give myself a challenge. See, what you're doing is acting like you know my feelings on the ps2 ps1 era gt games. Im going off what you say in these forums.

It blows my mind how you can assume you know my take on gt past&present. Stop pretending, please.
Pretending what? You asked why people like me who said GT4 was the best in the series, and I explained it to you.
The gt4 example is me showing how the series progressed. GT5/6 lost tracks and events. Its career mode took a big step back. But online took over. Dont tell me the AI was great in gt4 and previous. You could win easily. I know people 'miss qualifying'. But why?
GT5/GT6 are both downgrades of GT4 with online added, which in my book is a great addition. However, that shouldn't be the reason why both modern games lack a good career mode. And where did I mention the AI? Well since you mentioned it, yes, GT4 also had bad AI, but GT5/6's AI aren't any better so, don't go there please. And you don't get why people miss qualifying? HAHA!! That slaps me on the knee! :lol:

Last edited:

Here is the thing in 2005 who cared about online like they do today? I know I didn't PS2 really? You go with the flow of the times that's why GT is now at the back of the pack. They have not kept up, and someone along the way made those features that were unimportant in 2005 now important back then A.I could be forgiven now not so much. Same with Damage in GT4 it could be forgiven, but now someone else has taken it to next level and it needs to be included.

I've seen games that blew past GT5 when it came out Midnight Club LA I say this all the time had better interior views than GT5 or GT6 to this day.

It was able to have a good offline and online even GTA V had good offline story and it's online getting better with each passing update. Need for Speed, F1 2012 the list goes on, but GT is excluded from this somehow why?

What makes GT5 or GT6 any different because it's simulation racing so what that doesn't matter. I paid $60 for the game you should get $60 dollars worth of content.

1500 cars and 40 tracks with different variations coming up to 71 total doesn't = $60 worth of content especially when some of the content is either not up to par(Standards vs Premiums(Tracks and Cars)), and the Balance is completely off 12 pages in Nissan vs. 1 slot for Cadillac(Since GT4 in fact).

We've been through this before GT5 I said was half-assed, but after seeing GT6 it takes the cake in that department. Actually it's worse now it's quarter-assed.

Edit: I realize GT4 had it bad in the A.I department, but GT3 here is one thing I do remember you could hotlap in that game, but early on before you really got any money you had to grind out some of those wins I remember having closer finishes in GT3 then any other game early on especially. Wasn't until later races that I began to hotlap the racers.

It blows my mind how you can assume and know my take on gt past&present. Stop pretending, please. The gt4 example is me showing how the series progressed. GT5/6 lost tracks and events. Its career mode took a big step back. But online took over.
Yet, it has been a pretty lackluster experience so far. Multiplayer wouldn't be something I'd personally praise. It's just there and that's about it. Whether the Community update will change that remains to be seen though.

Dont tell me the AI was great in gt4 and previous. You could win easily. I know people 'miss qualifying'. But why? To start up front a hotlap by yourself? Thats another argument against gt5/6! I dont know about you (and dont pretend to) but I skipped it 90% of the time to give myself a challenge. See, what you're doing is acting like you know my feelings on the ps2 ps1 era gt games. Im going off what you say in these forums.
Beacuse it's a part of racing? Albeit GT has never had it, it's a rather important feature once you actually have a competitive AI - as it also can have an impact on your finishing position.

Pretending what? You asked why people like me who said GT4 was the best in the series, and I explained it to you.
Wrong. I didnt ask you anything :lol: Youre pretending to know my take on gt4 relative to other gt games. You dont know. I think gt4 had the biggest career and best implementation, I also thought the 'atmosphere' in the game was better in terms of crowd noise, sfx, menu layout, driving missions and manufacturer races. But GT5/6 have better physics, better gameplay, are more 'realistic'. Imo there is no best GT. Every gt combined would be the best, and hopefully thats gt7.
GT5/GT6 are both downgrades of GT4 with online added, which in my book is a great addition. However, that shouldn't be the reason why both modern games lack a good career mode. And where did I mention the AI? Well since you mentioned it, yes, GT4 also had bad AI, but GT5/6's AI aren't any better so, don't go there please. And you don't get why people miss qualifying? HAHA!! That slaps me on the knee! :lol:
You mention AI in your arguments against gt5/6. Yet you admit gt4 (your favorite) had bad AI as well. See the irony in your complaints? Probably not. You then say people miss qualifying, but if the AI was so bad like gt5/6, what point is there to it? To start up front and hot-lap? ANOTHER thing detractors complain about in gt5/6. BTW, qualifying is included in online now in gt6, but you know that, you just neglect to mention it. Fitting imo.

Here is the thing in 2005 who cared about online like they do today? I know I didn't PS2 really? You go with the flow of the times that's why GT is now at the back of the pack. They have not kept up, and someone along the way made those features that were unimportant in 2005 now important back then A.I could be forgiven now not so much. Same with Damage in GT4 it could be forgiven, but now someone else has taken it to next level and it needs to be included.
Can you name me a race game at gt5's time that had real time damage, with all the features GT has, one with awesome intuitive AI at GT5's time on a console, one with a detailed track creator, one with dynamic weather, or time change? Youre talking about PC sims vs. GT5/6 on ps3 with 256mb of memory. Na, it aint perfect, but you get huge features on gt.
I've seen games that blew past GT5 when it came out Midnight Club LA I say this all the time had better interior views than GT5 or GT6 to this day.

It was able to have a good offline and online even GTA V had good offline story and it's online getting better with each passing update. Need for Speed, F1 2012 the list goes on, but GT is excluded from this somehow why?

What makes GT5 or GT6 any different because it's simulation racing so what that doesn't matter. I paid $60 for the game you should get $60 dollars worth of content.

1500 cars and 40 tracks with different variations coming up to 71 total doesn't = $60 worth of content especially when some of the content is either not up to par(Standards vs Premiums(Tracks and Cars)), and the Balance is completely off 12 pages in Nissan vs. 1 slot for Cadillac(Since GT4 in fact).

We've been through this before GT5 I said was half-assed, but after seeing GT6 it takes the cake in that department. Actually it's worse now it's quarter-assed.

Edit: I realize GT4 had it bad in the A.I department, but GT3 here is one thing I do remember you could hotlap in that game, but early on before you really got any money you had to grind out some of those wins I remember having closer finishes in GT3 then any other game early on especially. Wasn't until later races that I began to hotlap the racers.
None of those games you mentioned have problems then? Thats the key here. You like to crap on gt games like they have such huge flaws. Yet F1 games have nowhere near the track/car selection, nfs has terrible (even if fast) AI, maybe comparable graphics, no day-night real time transition, or weather. GTA is a shooter/rpg/car game, not even the same category as GT. All your arguments against gt can be used and flipped against the games you mention. Wheres the outrage for those games? What I find funny is the crap thrown at PD while other games mentioned get a free pass.
Yet, it has been a pretty lackluster experience so far. Multiplayer wouldn't be something I'd personally praise. It's just there and that's about it. Whether the Community update will change that remains to be seen though.

Beacuse it's a part of racing? Albeit GT has never had it, it's a rather important feature once you actually have a competitive AI - as it also can have an impact on your finishing position.
Qualifying exists online. You want qualifying against a weak AI? That lets you start up front and hot-lap like I explained. Something people also criticize. The root problem is AI. Not everyone can get it right. Any issue gt has can be explained. Thats not to say that is an excuse, but to act like gt is alone in that regard is false.

When people say its fallen behind I have to ask, what classifies falling behind? If you want to go by success in terms of popularity or sales, you will find no equal. But of course, the lot of you will say gt6 sales are bad. As bad as they are theyre still way better than the next best. Is it gt thats falling behind, or is it the genre falling behind? GT7 has a lot to make up for, but with the ps4's power, PD can go on ahead with things they had to cut back on. Thats something I think everyone should look forward to! :)

Wrong. I didnt ask you anything :lol: Youre pretending to know my take on gt4 relative to other gt games. You dont know. I think gt4 had the biggest career and best implementation, I also thought the 'atmosphere' in the game was better in terms of crowd noise, sfx, menu layout, driving missions and manufacturer races. But GT5/6 have better physics, better gameplay, are more 'realistic'. Imo there is no best GT. Every gt combined would be the best, and hopefully thats gt7.

You mention AI in your arguments against gt5/6. Yet you admit gt4 (your favorite) had bad AI as well. See the irony in your complaints? Probably not. You then say people miss qualifying, but if the AI was so bad like gt5/6, what point is there to it? To start up front and hot-lap? ANOTHER thing detractors complain about in gt5/6. BTW, qualifying is included in online now in gt6, but you know that, you just neglect to mention it. Fitting imo.

Can you name me a race game at gt5's time that had real time damage, with all the features GT has, one with awesome intuitive AI at GT5's time on a console, one with a detailed track creator, one with dynamic weather, or time change? Youre talking about PC sims vs. GT5/6 on ps3 with 256mb of memory. Na, it aint perfect, but you get huge features on gt.

None of those games you mentioned have problems then? Thats the key here. You like to crap on gt games like they have such huge flaws. Yet F1 games have nowhere near the track/car selection, nfs has terrible (even if fast) AI, maybe comparable graphics, no day-night real time transition, or weather. GTA is a shooter/rpg/car game, not even the same category as GT. All your arguments against gt can be used and flipped against the games you mention. Wheres the outrage for those games? What I find funny is the crap thrown at PD while other games mentioned get a free pass.

Qualifying exists online. You want qualifying against a weak AI? That lets you start up front and hot-lap like I explained. Something people also criticize. The root problem is AI. Not everyone can get it right. Any issue gt has can be explained. Thats not to say that is an excuse, but to act like gt is alone in that regard is false.

When people say its fallen behind I have to ask, what classifies falling behind? If you want to go by success in terms of popularity or sales, you will find no equal. But of course, the lot of you will say gt6 sales are bad. As bad as they are theyre still way better than the next best. Is it gt thats falling behind, or is it the genre falling behind? GT7 has a lot to make up for, but with the ps4's power, PD can go on ahead with things they had to cut back on. Thats something I think everyone should look forward to! :)

Racing Game that had all that you mention try Midnight Club LA is it a racing game yes simulation no, but at the end of the day certain number of cars trying to cross the finish line whether on close circuit or street racing. Actually looking back Midnight Club LA did have everything GT5 or GT6 had. Photomode, Day-night cycles, Better A.I(Rubber-banding, but still), Damage, Interiors(Beautiful best I seen in awhile at that time), Create a Race mode etc etc.

How about Grid 1 from Codemasters?

They don't have track creators as at that time no one cared, but even GT5's was flawed I can't name you a racing game that had all those features inside, but I guarantee if they ever added them. They would learn from GT and actually make it good.

Btw Need for Speed did have Day-night cycles and even though it's rubber-banding A.I I'll take it over GT right now all day everyday.

I have a gripe/criticism about each of those games I've played btw Midnight Club was repetitive as heck and the bikes were overpowered. GTA V too short etc etc.

Guess what though my actual argument is that those games are COMPLETE! COMPLETE! COMPLETE!

When I finished GTA V, Midnight Club, NFS, Hell Wipeout HD/Fury or many other games I've owned I never once felt like the game was incomplete.

Again I have my gripes about those other games I've finished, but won't discuss all that here I've mentioned a few already.

Can you name me a race game at gt5's time that had real time damage, with all the features GT has, one with awesome intuitive AI at GT5's time on a console, one with a detailed track creator, one with dynamic weather, or time change?
If you're talking about another console game that can stand up to all of the "features" GT5 had, GT6 certainly isn't one of them; so it's kinda moot.

Last edited:
If Kaz deliver his promises to GT7, i will buy PS4 and GT7. I need to know for sure that the next one will be much different than GT6, like GT1 and GT2 are similar but very much different from GT3. From the previous ones, it seems that the odd number GTs will look and feel different.

Everything else you said about GT4 is correct, but there is one thing I don't agree with you on GT5/6. They don't have better gameplay, and neither does GT4. That belongs to GT3. And no, I'm not pretending to know anything so, stop being silly please, act like a adult.
You mention AI in your arguments against gt5/6. Yet you admit gt4 (your favorite) had bad AI as well. See the irony in your complaints? Probably not.
Sorry, are you drunk? Just because GT4 is my favorite GT title, doesn't mean I can't admit the flaws it had. Unlike you who is saying GT5/6 are better, and yet you can't admit there just as flawed as GT4. Now that is irony. YOU need to stop pretending to be blind, you're not making youself look any smarter.
You then say people miss qualifying, but if the AI was so bad like gt5/6, what point is there to it? To start up front and hot-lap? ANOTHER thing detractors complain about in gt5/6. BTW, qualifying is included in online now in gt6, but you know that, you just neglect to mention it. Fitting imo.
Who cares if qualifying is in online? It pretty much proves that GT6's AI is THAT bad and PD isn't too bothered to improve in that area, which must be why there is no qualifying offline. Like many has mentioned in other threads, the AI is SLOW.

Hey, you can continue to
blabla.gif
all you want, because I'm pretty much done here. Have a nice day.

Back