- 10,403
- GTP_Spag69
- spagetti69
Is there a bumper cam? I thought it was mounted on the roof??? I might be wrong.Lol.
Come on Samus. I mean, when I try to drive or race in cockpit mode, I make more mistakes. I just prefer the bumper cam, always have.
Is there a bumper cam? I thought it was mounted on the roof??? I might be wrong.Lol.
Come on Samus. I mean, when I try to drive or race in cockpit mode, I make more mistakes. I just prefer the bumper cam, always have.
Because gameplay is what matter to me
Lol.
Come on Samus. I mean, when I try to drive or race in cockpit mode, I make more mistakes. I just prefer the bumper cam, always have.
👍
In all seriousness that's my main gripe about standard cars. I don't really care about graphical inconsistencies. Well, I don't care that much. But no (actual) cockpit view, man that sucks![]()
There's definitely a classic bumper cam.Is there a bumper cam? I thought it was mounted on the roof??? I might be wrong.
Haven't played since GT5 2.04 spec so I don't remember.There's definitely a classic bumper cam.
You're forgetting that the standards were only included in the first place to boost car count for variety, they aren't just neglected models. You're also forgetting that as it stands gran turismo 6 contains more premiums than forza 5, which, by the way, are pushing the console to the max, unlike Forza's ( not bashing forza, just making a point on gt's car quality).Really goes to show the key difference between T10 and PD as a developer. PS2 models on the PS4, really? And to think that some people like to point out some minor modelling errors in Forza's cars while others being perfectly fine with lowres no-interior cars in a PS4 is astonishing.
It may be too low or too high for some people's taste, I don't know, I barely use it. But the cam is there.Haven't played since GT5 2.04 spec so I don't remember.
Thanks.
Since were getting standard cars back, mind as well add back GT1 and GT2 cars back too.
![]()
Oh don't worry. Because it's going to effect GT's reputation as well, just watch.
It's irreverent to the point I was making whether you or I drive in cockpit mode.
Not many folks use the interior view. I wouldn't care if every car in the game looked like that. I'm more interested in how they drive. I cannot see them when driving them anyway.
800 cars is a big ask when the community is wanting so many other features fixed as wellThe only way I can find this acceptable is if the standards are upgraded to a premium level in the exterior and no interior, and if the stupid simplified interiors are gone for good. Until them I will shake my head in disappointment
As much as I enjoy and defend Standard cars in GT5 and 6, just... no. No, Kaz. Don't do it, bro. 👎
Because you can't do anything when others didn't?Yeah, because they really nailed the gameplay in GT5 & GT6 right? <sarcasm off>
Why are you comparing an Xbone game to PS3, Forza 5's models are much more detailed than any car in GT6, with much higher res textures and materials, higher poly counts and now they're not only modelling interior but the engine and other internal components. Why don't you compare games from the same gen? Forza 4 had like 600+ models with full interiors.You're forgetting that the standards were only included in the first place to boost car count for variety, they aren't just neglected models. You're also forgetting that as it stands gran turismo 6 contains more premiums than forza 5, which, by the way, are pushing the console to the max, unlike Forza's ( not bashing forza, just making a point on gt's car quality).
Including standards in gt7 Is not about being lazy, it's about keeping popular cars.
And Kaz has said more standards will become premiums.
Because you can't do anything when others didn't?
Amazing
Thank god for Project Cars!
Because I thought you had forza 5 in mind. Also remember it took tons of (pricey) dlc for forza 4 to reach that number, and tbh I think both gt6 and fm5 are more detailed than forza 4Why are you comparing an Xbone game to PS3, Forza 5's models are much more detailed than any car in GT6, with much higher res textures and materials, higher poly counts and now they're not only modelling interior but the engine and other internal components. Why don't you compare games from the same gen? Forza 4 had like 600+ models with full interiors.
I posted in another thread sometime ago that if Kaz includes Standard cars on the PS4 there wouldn't be a facepalm big enough to cover it.
![]()
This is simply unacceptable.
I get you pain guys, but look at all the other stuff he's now addressing. IMO, that more than makes up for standards in gt7.Sadly PD are so easy to predict these days!![]()
There are very few Standards I buy and even fewer that I drive. To me, most of the significant driving cars are premium anyways. I hate the way the BMW 2002 looks. Personally, no way that car would have made the "cut" for me, if I had a say.@crowhop, I agree that there is no upside in throwing away cars just for the sake of it. However, one of the main reasons I (generally) steer clear of standards is that I like to make videos of replays, and I like to see "Cockpit", "Interior 1" and "Interior 2" views in these replays. So I'd be very unhappy if "every car in the game looked like that"!
And I totally agree the "how they drive" is really important.
So my anti-standards bias gets broken for two reasons. If it's visually or historically (for me) a "collector's item", then I will happily buy it. Like the Jay Leno Tank Car! And if GTP members recommend it for its behavior, then I may buy it.