Kazunori Yamauchi: GT Sport Will Feature Wider Variety of Cars After Launch

I can live with all the Nissans of GT4, because it was one of the greatest games of it's era, and I currently also happen to love GT5 as well. But, I just can't live with what appears to be, from the various threads I've read, the total absence of offline play when I'm in the mood, no matter how many or good the cars look in GTS. We will see as I keep a open mind to hear about GTS when it is finally released. So far, from my readings of other current threads on our forum, some of the other racing games recently out are not doing as well as expected.

Hope any classics under 80's (Quattro is the oldest car currently) will make it into GTS. Curious how those cars look like in GTS, since classic cars have more detailed ornaments and materials depth compared to modern cars.

Also, I wish the XJR-9 also added later on. The only Le Mans prototype I had in GT4 and one of my favorite car too.

Those are best news of GTS and maybe decision point to buy game . if we will get more and more normal city sport cars , and even without normal career mode , that arcade mode with more cars might save this game . it might win hearts of those old school vs AI only players.
If not then only game left for career and events racers is forza

And the thing, that they will be putting more and more cars, will be also the case, that they will add more new tracks, loved and new ones! So brace yourselfs, Its gonna be awesome!

It would be funny if Gt Sport got old relics like this from GT4 like the 1886 Benz Pantent Motorwagen
IMG_5802.JPG

This idea that Kaz has reminds me of when he said the car count would be brought up to 500 cars after GT Sport's release. Wider variaty sounds to me like he wants to give the car list a huge expansion still. However, I don't know how he's going to be able to do that.

As I said in a status a few days ago, I'm betting that a good chunk of the car variety added will be premium cars from GT6. That's the only way I can see him pulling this off considering how few content his modelling team can add per year. Well that or he could be outsourcing to other companies and noone noticed.

Back