Kazunori Yamauchi: GT Sport Will Feature Wider Variety of Cars After Launch

So this means I will get my Az-1 back??
maxresdefault.jpg

But they keep throwing this 6 months per car figure around. I'm not sure we will see a lot of cars quickly if the figure is correct.
no its not because if the game is in development for 4 years with 150 they do 2.1 months the most

my mistake i did the math again & it takes them 97.4 days because 4× 365=1460 1460÷150=97.3333333.......
it's not that simple... they could have started modelling cars for GTS even sooner, or perhaps later in the development, they could have had 20 people modelling cars, after the game is out the number can vastly increase... we can only do this simple math but that's it and it's really naive to think it a reliable source of information

it's not that simple... they could have started modelling cars for GTS even sooner, or perhaps later in the development, they could have had 20 people modelling cars, after the game is out the number can vastly increase... we can only do this simple math but that's it and it's really naive to think it a reliable source of information
true but i did the math assuming the least amount of pepole work for that thats why i said the most

It's PDi themselves who have mentioned the figure of 6 months.
the car count of the launch has remained unchanged since 2016, kazu said they gave priority to the cars approved for the FIA Championship so it is pretty certain that many cars are already on the go but left aside, in addition to being surely going to be upgrading all the GT6 cars that will definitely need less work than to get them from scratch.
Without considering that another part of the team will be added to working on cars / tracks, considering that the game is complete, members who deal with the structure of the game can concentrate on content.

the car count of the launch has remained unchanged since 2016, kazu said they gave priority to the cars approved for the FIA Championship so it is pretty certain that many cars are already on the go but left aside, in addition to being surely going to be upgrading all the GT6 cars that will definitely need less work than to get them from scratch.
Without considering that another part of the team will be added to working on cars / tracks, considering that the game is complete, members who deal with the structure of the game can concentrate on content.
thank you

50 car modellers in GT6 credits. I'd assume they have more now but we don't know. What we do know is the Kaz has said 6 months a car. He has also said that yes each one is made by one person. That was in the news section. I can't find it now as Safari doesn't like the news section.

Those modellers can therefore make 100 cars per year. My guess is that the 150+ in GTS are simply chosen for grouping reasons in the various categories. The rest would be for add on later.

50 car modellers in GT6 credits. I'd assume they have more now but we don't know. What we do know is the Kaz has said 6 months a car. He has also said that yes each one is made by one person. That was in the news section. I can't find it now as Safari doesn't like the news section.

Those modellers can therefore make 100 cars per year. My guess is that the 150+ in GTS are simply chosen for grouping reasons in the various categories. The rest would be for add on later.
also thank you

Back