Kazunori Yamauchi vs Ian Bell: Kaz Talks Possible Re-Match

• Thread starter JockeP22
  • 12 comments
Sweden
Sweden

GT Sport is very close to release day and the two CEO's duke it out here to show the racing fans
that their respective games is the best one on the market.
Kazunori "Magic Man" Yamauchi (CEO of Polyphony Digital), versus Ian "Bam Bam" Bell (CEO of Slightly Mad Studios).

This was the one and only attempt at this fight with both fighters having equal opportunity to win, I did not set out to
have one take the win over the other. I wanted fate to decide the outcome. Both are being controlled by the AI and the
two fighters' skill stats were maxed out across the board with an overall status of 100 each, and the pair of them also
had the exact same perks levels.

Yamauchi was assigned an orthodox karate fighting style while Bell was assigned a southpaw boxers style.
It was not possible to set their respective ages, the game has an age limit of 45 years (but I don't even know Bell's age anyway).

No offence is meant to either party, this is for entertainment and fantasy simulation purposes. I have many Gran Turismo titles
and have purchased the deluxe edition of GT Sport, I also have both Project CARS 1 & 2 deluxe editions with all of the DLC.
In other words I am a fan of both Kaz and Ian. This is just made for fun. Those final thirty seconds though are pretty emotional,
but I guess that's because I engrossed myself in this fight a bit too much maybe. Peace. :)

The two worst lead game developers around. Fitting match I guess. Ian Bell would probably forfeit the match for money, and Kaz would spend half a decade to even get ready for it.
Cool story. I don't agree with it though. : )

Ha ha, how about a triple threat match with Dan Greenawalt? Or fatal fourway with Marco M. :D
:)
I don't have a wrestling game but that would be fun. Can you create custom wrestlers in those games?

Back