Kei Central

  • Thread starter Thread starter 05XR8
  • 938 comments
  • 167,245 views
CRX Si wheels? Wonder what other OEM wheels fit new Kei cars.

Pretty much anything with a 4x100 or 4x114.3 pattern, I'd assume.
 
Pretty much anything with a 4x100 or 4x114.3 pattern, I'd assume.

Yeah, I assume one could go for a pretty wild mix and match on that front. Yet another advantage of Kei cars!
 
It's amazing how good a car can look just by giving it the right stance.
 
Daihatsu Move L6 converted to a micro camper:

joft-18-17e6.jpg


joft-11-19ca.jpg


joft-12-a5bf.jpg
 
I've been a big fan of walk-through vans all my life, from the Studebaker Zip van for the US Postal Service to Divco milk trucks and IH Metro vans, so that Mira is right up my alley. I would love to have one converted to a camper inside and tour Japan in it.
 
I've been a big fan of walk-through vans all my life, from the Studebaker Zip van for the US Postal Service to Divco milk trucks and IH Metro vans, so that Mira is right up my alley. I would love to have one converted to a camper inside and tour Japan in it.

Me too, despite their tendency to be very noisy inside and hard to keep well-tempered.
 
"DO NOT STEP". Then why did you make a step there?
 
It's got grit/grip on it. Just like the step bar. Guess the driver goes through the back. Dunno.
 
Love the wording in the translation.:lol: Would be so much fun trying to decipher someone who actually talked like that.
 


Being one of the Pike series and based on the March/Micra the S-Cargo isn't a Kei car. I'm not mad though, that looks really cool in lowered and with a nice set of wheels :D
 
Being one of the Pike series and based on the March/Micra the S-Cargo isn't a Kei car. I'm not mad though, that looks really cool in lowered and with a nice set of wheels :D
*Facepalm*

I did actually know that but I clearly wasn't awake when posting that. I follow so many Japanese accounts on Twitter I didn't do much thinking before posting it here :lol:

Have a legitimate kei as compensation:


​

Also as it turns out the answer to this is "not today" :lol:
One day, we'll eventually go a page in this thread without someone thinking one of the Pike cars is a kei car. That day we will truly be blessed.
Though in fairness I didn't think it was a kei car, I just wasn't paying attention :p
 
Last edited:
Back