Kei Central

• Thread starter 05XR8
  • 817 comments
cdc193ff2741bcc1dbe92ea910c02644.jpg

honda+vamos.jpg

Suzuki_Carry_Van_402.JPG

ceab1952c2abe42967475716ccbb1997.jpg

I'll take the Honda S660 and the Suzuki Sierra, please. Might as well take the green Daihatsu Hijet pickup, too.

I think a few of the above are from past Auto Salons - the modified S660 certainly is (unless they're showing it once again). Ditto the Copen coupe, and on looking around, so is that Mira Tocot, which was there last year.

daihatsu_mira_tocot_active.jpeg

Not that I mind too much of course. Look at it! Those wheels are excellent, they're like upturned dog bowls.

I wonder what the ideal Kei car lineup would be for GT? So far, I at least want them to add the AZ-1 and the Alto Works Sport Limited To GT Sport. But whether it’s in regard to GT Sport or a future installment, I’d also appreciate the 2nd-gen Copen, of which the RJ VGT is modeled on. I’d say that the OFC-1 Concept was nice in GT5, too. For older kei cars, my picks would be the Subaru R-2 and the first-gen Honda Today. Oh, and I almost forgot about that new Copen GRMN that was recently announced. Heck, while we’re at it, that car could join the S660 Mugen.

I wonder what the ideal Kei car lineup would be for GT? So far, I at least want them to add the AZ-1 and the Alto Works Sport Limited To GT Sport. But whether it’s in regard to GT Sport or a future installment, I’d also appreciate the 2nd-gen Copen, of which the RJ VGT is modeled on. I’d say that the OFC-1 Concept was nice in GT5, too. For older kei cars, my picks would be the Subaru R-2 and the first-gen Honda Today. Oh! And I almost forgot about that new Copen GRMN that was recently announced.
The Minica Dangan ZZ.

I wonder what the ideal Kei car lineup would be for GT? So far, I at least want them to add the AZ-1 and the Alto Works Sport Limited To GT Sport. But whether it’s in regard to GT Sport or a future installment, I’d also appreciate the 2nd-gen Copen, of which the RJ VGT is modeled on. I’d say that the OFC-1 Concept was nice in GT5, too. For older kei cars, my picks would be the Subaru R-2 and the first-gen Honda Today. Oh, and I almost forgot about that new Copen GRMN that was recently announced. Heck, while we’re at it, that car could join the S660 Mugen.

The Opti Aerodown Beex, last seen in GT2. Just for the name alone, really.

I demand the Daihatsu Move SR-XX from GT2 for totally non-biased reasons :sly:

Back