IMG_2411.jpg

IMG_2415.jpg

IMG_2420.jpg

IMG_2421.jpg

IMG_2422.jpg

IMG_2424.jpg

IMG_2433.jpg

IMG_2435.jpg

That Backyard Special Beat with the B18C out of the DC2 Integra is an absolute rocketship. I remember a very old Hot Version or Best Motoring clip where it was lapping Tsukuba about as fast as an NSX S-Zero.

Capuccino: Vette, Viper & 935.
wec_fuji_k4gp_gallery-20.jpg
wec_fuji_k4gp_gallery-02.jpg

k-car-global-2017-4.jpg

k-car-global-2017-15.jpg

Okay, the Cappuccinos won the internet for today. :lol:

If Google Translate is correct, this 917LH is based on some sort of electric Mitsubishi
2009_Mad-House-917LHi_IMG_3882-680x510.jpg

And a bonus Toyota 7 and 956.
wec_fuji_k4gp_gallery-36.jpg

This is my new addiction. :lol:
K4GP IS AMAZING. The level of creativity is absolutely unparalleled.

Arguably one of the first Kei cars:
1947 Tama
Since gasonline was extremley scarce in post war Japan, it led to the creation of Kei cars. The vehicles had to be extremely economical with tiny engines (150cc was the max displacement) . But Tama knew that if you had an electric engine, you don't need gas/petrol. So their car had a tiny electric motor that produced a wopping 4.5 HP and allowed a top speed of 21 MpH.
1-12-1.jpg

19487.jpg

C'MON, Jay. AutoZam. :lol:

Loved that fuel Mileage when I had the Charade. 36L tank. Fluid capacities were a laugh.

Best class of cars on the planet(in my opinion).

Loved that fuel Mileage when I had the Charade. 36L tank.
Do people in countries that use kilometers instead of miles (so basically almost everywhere outside the US) still use the word "mileage" when talking about fuel consumption?

That was a real facepalm moment. HOW CAN YOU NOT KNOW THAT AZ STANDS FOR AUTOZAM? DISAPPOINTED!
I'm surprised and not surprised. Jay is exposed to many rare and unique cars. But this was the first time he heard about the AZ-1 since its pretty much unheard of here in the United States.
So it makes sense that he didn't know.

I'm surprised and not surprised. Jay is exposed to many rare and unique cars. But this was the first time he heard about the AZ-1 since its pretty much unheard of here in the United States.
So it makes sense that he didn't know.
I do wonder about Jay sometimes though. For someone with such a massive collection of cars and supposedly broad knowledge, he frequently repeats inaccurate information or comes out with questions whose answers I'd have thought were quite obvious - and I don't think it's all for the benefit of viewers.

I do wonder about Jay sometimes though. For someone with such a massive collection of cars and supposedly broad knowledge, he frequently repeats inaccurate information or comes out with questions whose answers I'd have thought were quite obvious - and I don't think it's all for the benefit of viewers.
Agreed but that's the thing. He has such a huge collection I bet I couldn't remember everything.

Back