Kodje's Gallery | ~ Bouquet final ~

Discussion in 'GT5 Photo Mode Galleries' started by Kodje, Sep 2, 2012.

1. HaerBev

HaerBev

Here is a first class update my friend. The first one and its extreme camera angle crushes everything, loving all the road signs are looking great, instantly caught my eyes and needed a fullsize watch. Second pic looks quieter, loving the white beam looking like a boundary. Third shot is standing a step ahead when it comes to extreme speed mood, the diagonal barrier made is wisely thought, loving the 787 half shadowed, half lighted. Fourth pic deserves a panoramic format, darker the way I like, its cornering effect looks nice. Last one showing the car almost submerged by a strange light or appearing from a whirlpool, bright effect for sure. No worries you'll get my bread and jam comment elsewhere. One word or one hundred are not enough. Bravo Jérémy :)

2. GPR

GPR

These are nice Jeremy. I especially like the first shot most of all, the slight warmer tint is very nice and you made the trees look awesome in it! Plus the sense of speed, toning and composition are all great. :tup:

But I also like shots 4 & 5, for similar reasons. ;) :tup:

3. jus1029

jus1029 Premium

Nice work on the pano, Haer/Jeremy! :drool::tup:

The 787b though is a masterpiece! :bowdown:

4. dxm8975

dxm8975 Premium

Sweet one you've launched up here again. Loving the adoption of toning and an ardent sense of speed you've brought in, that foremost invited my attention - as well as the clarity of the whole image deserves more comments for positive commendation.

5. NBDESIGNZ

NBDESIGNZ Premium

Beautiful set, Jérémy! Love #1 and 2, and the lighting in #4.

6. geatle

geatle

nice 787 set :tup::tup: all the photos are great but have extreme angles. maybe some straighter i like it more :)

keep going better! :cheers:

7. GTracer98

GTracer98

Extreme angles, low saturation, crazy lighting - these are all qualities of your work! :drool:

8. NP

NP Premium

The tones and individual compositions are as amazing as usual. Really digging the sense of motion provided by those photos. ;)

9. lilmann73

lilmann73

Top notch set! I really like the softness of the photos. The use of light is spot on. My favorite would be number four. :tup:

10. Pebb

Pebb

My favourite from the last set, has to be the first shot.

11. Nato_777

Nato_777 Premium

Superb set once again Jeremy! Your masterful use of light and tones shines through on each shot. :bowdown: That first shot really is fantastic with a wonderful sense of speed and purpose. :tup: :)

12. The R!CE Guy

The R!CE Guy

Legendary!:bowdown: The lighting, tones and composition is superb as usual!:drool:
    I love them all! Keep up the good work:tup:

13. Kodje

Kodje

Thx Eric ! Glad you like it, yes the dreamy effect was something I was looking for in this set :)

Thank you Paul :cheers:

I could read more than thousands words from you without being bored my friend. Always a pleasure to read your in depth comment about my work. You've got the eye and catch all the details I put in my pics :)

Thank you very much George, sometimes I wonder if the first shot wouldn't have been a betterchoice for the contest. It's hard to choose a shot from a set for these competitions (and I think you know very well the problem when I see your amazing "Cutting Room Floor", especially the last one).

Thx Justin but, for the pano, the main credit should goes to Hervé for this awesome basis :) And glad you like my last set :)

Thx a lot for these very kind comment mate :cheers:

Merci Nicolas :cheers:

I hope I will :)
    Yes I think I understand what you say about angles. Like Hervé said I play a lot with the diagonals these last times. I consider myself as a beginner so I try to experiment different kind of angles and compositions :)
    Thx for your comment mate !

Thx a lot Ciro, that sounds like a nice summary :cheers:

Thx Nenad :cheers:

Thank you Erik, glad you like this set. And especially the fourth, was my fav' too :)

Thx TV&FF :)

Thank you Nathan, glad you especially like the light of this set. I've made alsmot ten lap on the track before I get a good light - with the time / weather settings.

Thank you very much for these kind comment mate !

14. GPR

GPR

I know exactly how you feel, yes I have that problem. And I sure felt like I chose wrong that week.

Personally I think your first 787B, would have been a better choice and it seems popular in the comments. Of course the shot you went with is still very nice. Sometimes we get our choice right and other times not so much, just how it goes. ;)

But it seems like you chose very right in the previous 2.0, which got you your first win. :tup: :)

15. Kodje

Kodje

Thx George :cheers:

Before the next set to come just another edit work on a Hervé merged pic. As always it's just a pleasure to work on such a good composition :)

[​IMG]

16. Kodje

Kodje

I haven't been in the phototravel mode for a long time so the other day I just pic one of my favorite car and go in Ahrweiler for a simple photoshoot.

Here is the preview :

[​IMG]

Hope you will like it :)

17. GTracer98

GTracer98

You call that a simple photoshoot?? Cette photo est fantastique! :drool:

18. NBDESIGNZ

NBDESIGNZ Premium

This picture is true art, love it!

19. geatle

geatle

:drool::drool: amazing pictures from preview

20. mazda787

mazda787

"May like" is the understatement of the year....Wow phenomenal set of one of my favorite cars! Truly a treat.

And if that's just the preview then...:drool:

21. HaerBev

HaerBev

Yes Jérémy I love your 8C pano edit, looks quiet and still fast, edited the smast way, toning and lighting are nicely managed.

Oh a four way camera angle preview. Does it mean we'll get more pictures than usual ? :)

C'est beau :tup:

Here's a small gift for you:

[​IMG]

Hope you'll like this my friend.

Thanks a lot Jus, glad you like the pano :)

22. Nato_777

Nato_777 Premium

Wow! That preview is awesome! Really looking forward to this 'simple shoot'. :drool: ;)

23. GPR

GPR

Wow, I have to agree that preview looks flippin amazing. :drool: Loving the textural feel and artistic look. :tup: Lookinf forward to set big time. :tup: :tup:

24. Metalsun

Metalsun

The Jaguar preview looks well enough that it could stand on its own, I am jealous.

25. Crooooooow

Crooooooow Premium

I must say, congratulations on your CCCL victory, Kodje. That is one sharp photo with a ton of roughness. :tup:

26. proby458

proby458

Really looking forward to this set, it's one of my favourite cars in the game.

I also think the preview is very artistic, good job.:tup:

27. Spongeinside

Spongeinside

That XJ13 is awesome :drool:

28. R5

R5 (Banned)

It's hard to make the XJ13 look ugly, but its amazing when done right.

This is absolutely amazing!

29. lilmann73

lilmann73

Woah woah woah. Hold up. That XJ13 preview was too much, I need to take a second...

...okay. I think I'm ready for the full set now. Hit me!

30. Ghertel

Ghertel

The 8C shot is great! Nice Work.