La Gallerie De La Vie," Revival : That's A Drift, American Style ".

  • Thread starter Thread starter Div is back
  • 1,095 comments
  • 52,709 views
That above pic of the GT is amazing, you should enter it.
The detail on the engine and rear half of the car is insane.
 
awesome stufff Div
truely amaze your work

I have to agree there is biased in compo
not everyone know how to pick good entries
and I think your entries are good enough for the top10 or top20
 
Good god. The Ford GT photos are amazing especially the 1st, 3rd and the 4th one.
I also love that Nurb shot. Awesome work. 👍
 
franz
I have to agree there is biased in compo
not everyone know how to pick good entries
and I think your entries are good enough for the top10 or top20

I agree some of the pics that are picked are surprising, but I still think you should keep entering the comps
 
Div is back
photo089edit4bs.jpg

This is the first GT4 pic ever that I could trick everyone (even myself :dunce: ) as a real photo. Truly amazing!! 👍 👍
 
I could clean them up a bit more to make straight lines out of those jaggies.
 
That's some more amazing work from you. I love your tequnique(sp) and the way your pics turn out. Too bad you've decided to stop with the comps, but I understand. Guess I'll have to visit this thread often to see your great work. :drool: 👍 👍
 
That's exactly what I say in the first post:d

Thanks for the compliments, I don't really like the way they came out but they are average.
 
Div is back
That's exactly what I say in the first post:d

Thanks for the compliments, I don't really like the way they came out but they are average.

You shouldn't be so hard on yourself. You do great work. Believe it. 👍
 
I understand how you're feeling div, maybe you should just take a break altogether and get your head striaght... sometimes when you're not 100% committed and passionate about what you do, even the best photos will look horrible to you, take a week off the gallery and the PS and relax a little find inspiration and the come back fighting, that's the best advice i can give to you right now. Div, you are capable of great things, you just need to clear your minds of what happened to you in the comps and put it behind you. I assure you after you tale a break, people will WANT to see your photos, comp or not. PEACE
 
Thanks!

It was mine until I change for that sunset Viper;)
 
Beautiful pictures. You love adding in motion blur, don't you?
 
Hey Div! Nice work on the GT! hehe.. stop by the gallery, Big Big change in the layout! Thanks and PEACE!
 
DDDD...DDDD...DAMN!!
Love those shots at the Sarthe.
Some of the most realistic I've seen.
 
Div is back
I will no longer take part in any competition whatsoever.

That's a shame, but boycotting every one even for personal reasons may be something you will regret.
 
UPLOAD YOUR PHOTOS AT HERE
Your photos will undergo a evaluation process and depending on the quality of photo, can be shown on the site.

Note by Mod - No advertising other sites. Thank you.
 
dariusz
UPLOAD YOUR PHOTOS AT HERE
Your photos will undergo a evaluation process and depending on the quality of photo, can be shown on the site.
Dude, your pictures ar AT BEST "C-" material, and you need to stop spamming people's galleries.
 
Nice pics :) I like the 5th one of the thumbnails and the 2nd one of the full size pics. 👍
 
BrooklynGT
Nice pics :) I like the 5th one of the thumbnails and the 2nd one of the full size pics. 👍

Exactly.

Div they're good but on some of them the car is blending into the background too much, imo.
 
Great pics. I really like the first big pic. The lighting is really great in that one.
 
Back