La Gallerie De La Vie," Revival : That's A Drift, American Style ".

  • Thread starter Thread starter Div is back
  • 1,095 comments
  • 52,709 views
kennythebomb
Exactly.

Div they're good but on some of them the car is blending into the background too much, imo.


Too much directionnal blur, I know, it's on purpose.
 
I like your Alfa VERY VERY MUCH:drool: So beautifull:tup::drool:
From the BMW I like second thumbnail, 4th thumnail, 6th thumbnail, and the last big sized pictures:tup::drool:
 
You know, everytime I look at your pics I think "this could be better, and that could be better" but then afterwards, everytime I think "but he's just so much better than anyone else on the board."

Your overall detail is quite nice. The overall polish seems amazing, but I don't know is that's mostly from the PS side of things, or the GT4 side of things. I'd like to see as much work put into the backrounds as it seems you put into the focus of the shot itself.

(this is all just contructive critisism. I'd enjoy the same for my shots. But trust me, I love your work)

Keep it all coming man. A+
 
Gollumandsmeago
You know, everytime I look at your pics I think "this could be better, and that could be better" but then afterwards, everytime I think "but he's just so much better than anyone else on the board."

Your overall detail is quite nice. The overall polish seems amazing, but I don't know is that's mostly from the PS side of things, or the GT4 side of things. I'd like to see as much work put into the backrounds as it seems you put into the focus of the shot itself.

(this is all just contructive critisism. I'd enjoy the same for my shots. But trust me, I love your work)

Keep it all coming man. A+

You see, it's critisism like you that make people better, and that is totally my style of critisism too. Tips noted.
 
GTR at the Nurb & Infineon, D1 Show.



Best Pictures








​
 
NSX D1 Show at El Capitan & Tokyo









The original NSX was blue...
 
👍 :drool: Hey man ...amazing piks...your the best photo mode guy ive ever seen
 
Hey bro ide like to request the 1996 Nissan 240SX because i love this car and i own it in real life ..night shots are awsome and so are day shots...heck...all of your shots are awsome man keep up the goodwork ! :drool:
 
FORD GT pic is insane loving it!! the BMW drifting is great 👍
:)


~~~~ Jase
 
Secret Testing on La Sarthe







I was inspired by Meladoinoon...if I spelled it correctly to make that "tunnel" pic, I decided to go with a sunset effect though, my new desktop:d
 
I love the last one .... great idea
 
Awsome..and thnaks for doing my 240 :) you should post those 2 even though you dont like them :P lol
 
Here's another go at the "tunnel" shot.



I'm totally in love with that type of angle, that type of style.

I love it!
 
drool.gif


Awesome.
 
Le Sarthe rocks, but since I got stupid style I'll tell you I like that freakin black skyline most..:drool:

I think the skyline is one of the best pictures I've seen:tup::drool:
 
Div, i gotta hand it too you.... the tunnel pics are very original and you've managed to pull them off really well 👍

You have managed to creat an artform out of GT4.
 
Div is back
Secret Testing on La Sarthe
I was inspired by Meladoinoon...if I spelled it correctly to make that "tunnel" pic, I decided to go with a sunset effect though, my new desktop:d
Nope, not correct spelling^^
Some things I notice in your (toyota) sunset shot (although I mentioned them in my gallery too):
I think the you put the tunnel center too low. It should be exactly where the car's traveling at, you know (the vanishing point. Where the lines of the (flat) street cross).
Also, in reality, the sky and the area around vanishing point wouldn't be so blurred because they're too far. You can do that by using layers and protect center. I think this is pretty important to achieve realism. The further a still object is from the camera, the less it is blurred.

I still like your shots though, they have more of an expressionsim style now, you know (reminds me of Munch, actually).
Other photos in your gallery are cool too, very clean 👍

What editing software do you use?
 
Div you have some truley f@ckin amazing pics, well done you the man!
👍 👍 👍 👍 👍 👍 👍 👍 👍 👍 👍 👍 :drool:
 
Vanquish at the Test Track











Quite a dull update actualy, it was my aim to get more subtle colours.​
 
I like the last 3.
A very nice update.

BTW thats the High Speed Ring, not the Test Track.
 
Back