La Gallerie De La Vie," Revival : That's A Drift, American Style ".

  • Thread starter Thread starter Div is back
  • 1,095 comments
  • 52,709 views
yes, perfect balace, please dont post your pics in other peoples gallerys. if you want to post pics, plz make your own gallery.
 
sorry I realized it it wasn't just a thread to post pics after I posted it.
Won't happen again.
 
Awesome vanquish pics there i really like pic #4 very shiny and real looking ... but the number plate is a bit blurry. Very great non the less. keep up the GREAT work div :bowdown: :dopey:


Syco
 
Hey man, I can tell you, if you can keep this subtle change up in other updates, your so to get a VERY VERY big reputation:sly::cool: You might think they're dull. But the dull and subtle colors against the cool drift angle have a VERY unique effect.

I cant pic a favorite. But I can say that they're all my favorite of your whole update. More mature:tup: Definatly cool style:crazy::drool:
 
Gongrats. then:tup::)

Hey, how do you achieve that very unique shine? The Skyline and NSX have it much for example...if you dont know what I mean.
 
Make layers, you take the car for example.

Accentuate it just a bit, just the lines.

Then do the median trick to clean it up, and then accentuate the median layer at the max, or as you like, it will give new reflections and colours to the car.
 
I really like the third and fifth ones of the Aston at HSR. The dull thing I'm mixed about. Personally I love bright colors, but since it is the effect you were going for I can't possibly disagree with you on it.
 
Yeh div, you defo got your own style, its growing on me. like the new colour's your using, and the shots themselves are very nice.
 
I have another batch of more regular shots coming, keep subscribed.
 
Cuda











Tried something different with the hood view, sure is different but it's funky.
 
Yeah me too, it's my current wallpaper, I may enter it in this week 2.0 comp.
 
Wow that last picture is sooo freakin cool and original!!!:eek:
 
Nice Gallery looking forward to your future updates mate.
 
You make me mad.
I can't do half the stuff you do.
Well, at least check out my gallery if you havn't already.
Give me some tips.
 
Thanks;)

I don't have much time for any updates soon, maybe this weekend though!
 
:drool: WOW, those shots are the best ive seen, great work.
the gtrs at motegi, le mans, and the jgtc cars were just amazing, althow i didnt really like the RUF on the rally and the huge chrome wheels you put on some of the cars. but other than that, those shots were unbeliavable.

by the way, how did you get the shots like the very first one on the thread at nurburgring, were they on the first lap...or...
 
As always div.. standout job!!! you haven't stopped by lately! my gallery's missing you! :D
new updates in the gallery: POTW, LanEvo6TME, Peugeot 905 & Pajero Lunchbox! Looking forward to your next update!
 
nice work Div
the addition of lens flare make the picture alot better
 
Back