La Gallerie De La Vie," Revival : That's A Drift, American Style ".

  • Thread starter Thread starter Div is back
  • 1,095 comments
  • 52,705 views
Can you get yr hand on the BMW mclaren F1?

Anywhere anyhow. It would be cool. Love yr gallery by the way, wether you have 4000+ pics or not... :dopey: 👍
 
It's getting late here, I'll go to sleep soon, but I'll sure give it a go tomorrow!
 
Here's a small update:



I tried what s12ken told me, it's my first try at mastering layers and blurs.​
 
Good update.. i have a suggestion.. try to balance out the sharpening and blur layers as they tend to cancel each other out... you can do this by setting either the opacity of the layer or the fill of the layer (usually sliders found next to the layer blending options)

like this:
divs9vx.jpg


otherwise good shot!
 
Thanks, I like your style, I try to mix style a bit.
 
you have noooo idea how happy that makes me :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
 
Speedthrill, here are 3 shots of the McLaren, I took them on Fuji, I found it to be a tough place to take good pictures at, so here is what came out:







 
I wasn't too satisfied of those Fuji pics, so I took it out for another spin at La Sarthe, check it out later.
 
McLaren at La Sarthe







I must say, I find those very nice looking, a lot better than the Fuji set.​
 
tx man. They're awesome. Love the first Lemans one. :) 👍
 
Mclaren F1 at La sarthe is good 👍
 
I always thought the McLaren was a very photo genic car and you just proved it 👍
:drool: I need a lot of practice to get that good :drool:
 
Supra RZ at Monaco





I advise everybody, Monaco is really hard to get a good mix of colours.

I am not that proud of those pics, I wanted to try something new, not satisfied.
​
 
you are absolutly right. When I go to Monaco I find myself putting more focus on the buildings than car because the roads are so plain you have to put towering buildings in to make it look better. (that probably made no sense at all) :dunce:

What I was trying to say was check out your 3rd pic. :) Thats what I was talking about. :sly:
 
Div, even though the color is hard to get on that track I think you did a fine job. The 2nd and 3rd pics I really like, and the 4th one would be great with some color/tuning.

Well in fact I took the liberty of editing it some in Picasa. Sometimes you just have to create your own color :dopey:

 
Funny... i've never had a hard time looking for colors here! :D
 
I think the nice thing about the monaco circuit is the lack of colors that really makes some cars stand out... like my 2002 turbo for example.. since it's red whit and blue :D the colors of the calr really stand out! anyway that's my opinion and my reason for not buying very many silver cars :D

Div: stop by and have a looksie at my new gallery!
 
Updated the presentation on the first page, a bit more clean than before.
 
Hey div awsome update 👍 drop by sometime, i've got spyker photos that you'll like! :D
 
AC Cobra at Tsubuka Wet




I was very satisfied with the first one.
 
The first one is great. Good use of colors...I don't think I've ever seen Tsubuka look like that before. :)
 
Oh div, that McLaren looks best at more dark, it looks evening practice then, it's like it's got its' own cool story behind the picture itsself, VERY VERY cool:cool: Really, your improving, I can see that, but not in a way like "sometime you'll be as good as me" but more like: "no....that cant be your only increasing the gap between you and the trying-to-keep-up GT4Fan lolz:lol:"

REAL GREAT:drool:
 
Where oh where did you get the idea to use that car? :D

I like the second and third pics at Tsukuba and the first one at Autumn. :)
 
Back