La Gallerie De La Vie," Revival : That's A Drift, American Style ".

  • Thread starter Thread starter Div is back
  • 1,095 comments
  • 52,710 views
Wowza!
The first and second ones are insane in the membrane.

And the last one.
 
Told yall I had something coming up;)

Now I'm trying to figure out which one I should enter in the comp!
 
Div is back
Told yall I had something coming up;)

Now I'm trying to figure out which one I should enter in the comp!

#4 has my vote...
 
div, this is quite possibly the most beautiful update you've done as of yet! amazing shots! I'd say enter #5 in the comp but someone has a similar shot of the A/C, so i'll have to go with VR on this one.
 
Love your pics. I just posted a pic with a yellow bird inspired by you.
 
Quick Update, a New Image

I really like the "hot" and "humid" feel of a crowded city I gave to it.







 
Yeah it's pretty good man:tup: I dont think this is your BEST update...dunno why, but I'm sure it's because of myself. I would enter #2 or #4. Because number 4 doesn't have much color and stuff, it's pretty cool for the vintage theme:tup:

And I just like the second one best:tup:
 
That shelby cockpit pic is phenomenal. Polyphony didn't do a bad job on the game overall, but not a good one either... :grumpy:
 
Good update man 👍 👍 👍 👍 👍
Nice thouch up
 
looking at that Last cobra shot i get a strong urge to go and buy some Bridgestone Tyers. very good update.
 
Very nice.I'm not too happy with the choice of cars but the pics overall are amazing. (I don't like the cobra.)
 
My computer is currenlty at the repair shop, so no new pics for 3 to 5 days.
 
Nice update I,m liking the cobra update mate.
 
Div is BACK

With some hot new artistic GT4 pictures :



​
 
I was waiting for your update, great pics, I like the first two the best.
I think on the big one the perspective is messed up, the car is tiny and the vans are huge, I know they are closer but it seems way too big of a difference.
 
Wow nice pics Div, do you use Picasa to edit your pics, or what else? Those are awesome
 
Div is back
photo013jpgedit5av.th.jpg


I'm like this one in particular...

I know your trying something different, which I think is always great. I experiment as well... but I feel that the other shots are just a tad bit too out there for my personal taste. I prefered your earlier work, like the AC cobra.

fantastic quality nether the less..... and keep up the experimenting 👍
 
I was trying another dimension of photography.

And trying to get people back to my gallery:p
 
I see your point. It definalty puts another perspective on photography and it's important to view things diferently sometimes.

As for having to get people back to your gallery, I don't think any of us ever left. The quality of the pics speak for themselves. I for one regulary check up on your pics. It definalty inspires and gives me plenty of ideas and where I can improve on my own shots.
 
Back