La Gallerie De La Vie," Revival : That's A Drift, American Style ".

  • Thread starter Thread starter Div is back
  • 1,095 comments
  • 52,713 views
My Track Monster :

I present to you, the M3 GTR Race Car













​
 
I like the third one best, no specific reason, it's just pleasing to look at. 👍
 
How do you get the high quality pictures?
 
Good update 👍
The car is cool looking from the side!
 
Now I have to select just ONE to get into the 2.0 comp, damn!

300zxfairman, my pics are heavily photoshoped, from levels to blur, a bit of median, I do it all.

It's all in the practice, try a few of the photoshop tutorials it may help, I may do one also if I find the time.


The keys to my secrets.
 
Select the third one, IMO, it has really good composition. I really like the latest skyline update, really stylish with all the bling n stuff.

BTW check my gallery too if you want.;)
 
Nice update i like the last one a lot. Are you sure that was taken in game, it looks nearly real to me.

But I bet i belive you that it was taken in game over time mate.
 
Go on show me the orignal show me the orignal you know you want too. Hint hint lol.
 
Oh look i made you show them.
 
Div is back
I will never understand the English humour, never.
Well its called tactics
 
I don't understand a thing now, why did you wanted to see the originals? :lol:
 
Erm i just wanted to see the difference. Right I,m off to bed now mate.
 
Wow, All of them are good, not a single bad one. You are a great gt4 photographer.
 
awesome update ... looks more natural than the WRX Rally car
But IMHO ... they don't look like King of Mountain
except for the first shot
but the first shot is lacking excitement

how about this? tilt your favorite side shot to the left
so makes it like climbing mountain
 
Yeah that is the problem...I though of using my 2nd pic but everybody will have that angle.

The 4th and 5th pic are the most original mountain pic IMO but they lack something attracting, I'll have to work on it.
 
I like the 2nd & the 2nd to last pics. Nice job.
 
Cool pics, really love your close up shots. Especially the skyline ones 👍

Check out my pics and let me know what you think
 
Holy crap that looks to good to be true! 👍
The BMW M3 GTR race car pics all look beautiful!
 
I have to select one of these to be in the 2.o comp, tough decision.
 
New technique, PHOTOTRAVEL/DRIVE, houray!

The best of both worlds




I took a phototravel pic, and turned it into a photodrive pic, the quality is a lot higher and gives special effects.​
 
Thats awsome:tup::drool:

Your going for artistic instead of reality, I like it very much those colors are like rarely seen although they might be real. I REALLLYY like it:tup:

Good job:cool:

Edit: But you still have to tell me sometimes what the rims are you used for the GODZILLA Skyline. Cause I really want them on a drift car of me:eek:
 
Back