La Gallerie De La Vie," Revival : That's A Drift, American Style ".

  • Thread starter Thread starter Div is back
  • 1,095 comments
  • 52,710 views
Back to some more regular shots, first time I think I ever took a rally shot, tried to get it as realistic as I could.

 
I like both abstract and realistic style
you did pretty well on both side
keep exploring Div!!
 
VERY NICE:drool:

The rally shot is a BIT too rough in my opinion, but still a nice shot dude.
Yeah the panorama shot is very....lol....weard:lol:

I REALLY like your "funky feeling" though m8!
 
I'm amazed at how clean that wheel came out! The jumping, Hugger Orange, Camaro is awesome as well.
 
Godzilla

My first photoshopped GT4 pics were of a Skyline, it was a very blingin' style.

I decided to go back to that style and compare it with my old pic to see my evolution. I think it came out great in that specific style ( overdone, flashy, blingin')











 
GAAAH! See my update from this monring.

Great shots!


Great minds...
 
The wheels are ugly as hell....when not moving. But they are some of the best to shoot while spinning. The reflections just "pop" and can really make a shot go from good to great. 👍
 
I don't know if yall can see but on the second pic I tried a air tunnel effect.

There is a white air stream going over the car, I don't know if you can see, it's rather subtle but adds a nice touch to the pic.

BTW if anyone wants a wallpaper of it, I cleaned it up a bit.
 
[japenese accent]Look!! Eez Gohzilla!![/japenese accent]

Those GT-R's have an interesting "hard" look to them.
 
I got a tip for anyone that would like to change the colour of a car in GT4, don't do it.

As may have seen, there is no Modena Red Skyline in GT4, it's all photoshop.

It was created using the hue and saturation filter. Changing the hue changes the quality of the colour too, which definately sucks. As you can see, the red paints looks like uber ****.

Anyway, it was the style I was looking for, overdone reflections.
 
Nice editing, but I didn't get the T-Rex thing :confused:
 
Oh right, that car has many nicknames :)
 
Brilliant Div, absolutely brillant!!!

 
Are you feelin' that heat?

I'd burn myself if I'd touch it:p
 
You see, I'm rather new to photoshop, I don't know every tricks:p

Thanks for giving me tips, I'll sure try it.
 
I really like the update 👍
 
Wow, I love the last two pics, you are a master at photoshop.
 
Back