La Gallerie De La Vie," Revival : That's A Drift, American Style ".

  • Thread starter Thread starter Div is back
  • 1,095 comments
  • 52,713 views
These are not your best Div. 440 Charger covered the blur thing, I might have to try that myself, it seems like a good way to do it.
 
:drool: I really like the first two pics of the DB9 - Awesome stuff! Out of the 'in the unknown 'set, I really like the 1st pic. I'm not really a fan of lense flare, but you pulled it off nicely with that shot. The sky suits the effect perfectly. Great stuff! :dopey:
 
The first pic of "In the unknown" is really good with the colored sky and the rest of the pic in B/W. Very good. 👍
 
Very nice pics. I really love the db9 pics. Come check out my latest updates if you have the time.
 
COOL color sarthe shot bro! what an artistic touch you have. 👍 bueno
 
i like the colored sarthe pics..and also the supra..
the first DB9 pic rocks as well as the 3rd pic of the unknown thingy..
 
Wow, I really love those shots you just posted. I like the fisrt sarthe pic and also the supra one. They are so smooth and stylish looking.
 
The "hellgates" and the supra shot are my favorite. In the one with all the cars at La Sarthe, for some reason, the cars look wierd, I think it has something to do with the blur, but I can't pinpoint what it is exactly. The reflection looks good on the Aston Martin shot, good job on that one, and the "In the unknown" shots look good too, exept for that minor error.
 
Wow Div! That Supra shot is so wide and open. You can see into space almost. It really reminds me of an IMAX theater because of its size and really wide angle. The colors of the sky are beautiful, the blur makes the car seem like its going really fast, and the tire smoke looks really good.
The Hellgates shot is very fitting--it just looks so evil and firey. The Saleen is a good candidate to take place of the devil, but it would have been so much more fitting to have a Murcielago in the game for a picture like that.
The Le Mans picutre looks neat, too. It has that wide open look that I like. But there are some smudgy things around the cars and the trees stciking up ont the right side of the pic have ugly, err, unique edges. Did you leave it like that for a reason? It's definitely different, but I think they'd mix better if the edges were blurred significantly.
You made four beautiful iterations of The Unknown shot. I'm using the first one, the one with the odd colors, as my wallpaper now. All the shots look sort of alien and out of this world because of the crazy blur, but the first one is the best because of its otherworldly colors.
The two Aston shots are very artistic, just like the rest and all your pictures. I like the first one better because of the color palette. The white, red, brown, and black scheme looks more modern, which I like, and more pleasing to my eye than the reds, oranges, yellows, and greens of the second version.
At first I didn't even see you're negative shot of the DB9 because it blended with the page. I think it was a shot you did for a camouflage competition. It looks stunning in the ice-like bright white.
You really had a busy day today! Awesome update(s).
 
that supra is just an awsome shot i think its the best pic out of the ones that you have posted today
 
I really like your Aston shots, and my favourite of the unknown pics is the first. The supra pic is great too, and the 4 group C's are awesome too, but the stuff behind the cars is a little weird to me. Slipstream? :)
 
I'll be posting my Tournament entry soon, stay tuned.

It's very similar to a pic I've already done, that's my only hint.
 
Div is back
I'll be posting my Tournament entry soon, stay tuned.

It's very similar to a pic I've already done, that's my only hint.

I had obtained the power to see that image beforehand!

(I won't tell them)
 
Awesome Stuff!! The Supra is really Eye Catching. I love the one above it too, reminds me of all the damn times I had to go down that Straight :D. If you have some spare time, feel free to srop by my gallery :cheers:
 
only can do one thing

:drool::drool::drool::drool:
:drool::drool::drool:
:drool::drool::drool::drool:
:drool::drool::drool::drool:
 
aww man...im below appie again.. :D

any hoo,those pics lokk really great man.. 👍
 
R32mania
aww man...im below appie again.. :D

any hoo,those pics lokk really great man.. 👍

Do you need a towel? Haha

Great shots Div. I am not a particular fan of the hellgates, but the Mulsane Strait and the Supra shots look excellent.👍
 
Back