La Gallerie De La Vie," Revival : That's A Drift, American Style ".

  • Thread starter Thread starter Div is back
  • 1,095 comments
  • 52,711 views
The wheels ruin it for me in the latest pic. I like the blueish one with the lights on, but you should really take more time cleaning up your pics, with these kind of pics ,and perfectly clean cars and blurs, it would look a lot better.
 
Awesome...AGAIN. Nice shots of all the RUF´s updates. ohhh yeah. bring more.
 
Are you really getting one?

Either way I really like it, looks like a drawing.
 
Div, you are serioulsy getting GTI?!?!?!?!?!??! Dude, when you get it, hook me up with some pictures man, I gotta see that. As for that picture, it looks okay, but I'm sure your real life pics of the car will come out great. How much $?
 
I haven't finalized the deal yet, but it will be around 30 000 canadian.
 
Great shot!

I understand it will be your(Not your parent's) car, right?

Nice shots the third one looks really nice. I love how the 2 ford GT are side to side.
 
Damn ... these pictures are stunning
No one can deny how beautiful they are
here goes my :drool:
 
Nice sunset pics Div!👍
 
That's elegance right there Div. Very nice. Looks great warm.
BTW check my new vid gallery if u have the chance :)
 
very beautiful man! i love it! my favorites are 1,2, and 4 theres something about the monochromatic colors i just love so much 👍
 
wow!!! :drool: im speechless. ur shots are always so amazing! my favorite is the last one. i love the black and white look with the red taillights, very very sexy :drool:
 
Huge wheels you got there. Very nice shots, the last one is easily my favorite one. 👍
 
Awesome! the last one is my favorite, nice with the red taillights:)👍
 
Holy crap, Div. The second is amazing.
 
One word: Incredible

Bring more...you have a great talent
 
That's jaw dropping man 👍
 
i cant wait to see the final result of ur clean up man 👍

morepix9js.gif
 
The last one is s-p-e-c-t-a-c-u-l-a-r. Can't wait to see the cleaned up version. :D

And I agree with FallenAngel:

morepix9js.gif
 
Those are awesome Div! I agree, the last one with the lights is spectacular. That would be a good one to enter in the art comp. That spot in New York is a very nice spot to do radial blurs at. I was getting ready to head there with a white 350Z to do another shot like the Mustang I did a few days ago.

Beautiful stuff Div!👍
 
I love the originality in the last shot u put up. Just blur the dots on the wall and it's good :)
 
Back