La Gallerie De La Vie," Revival : That's A Drift, American Style ".

  • Thread starter Thread starter Div is back
  • 1,095 comments
  • 52,710 views
your Cien looks really good
the best pictures of it are really outstanding
 
New picture for the competition week 25 added to post No 1 check it out!
 
That Bimmer pic is the first one I'm not sure about. I like the perspective the cones give, but it seems wierd to block out such a beautiful fron end.

I'm torn on this one.
 
I too was concerned about this, it makes the pic original but it seems like a make or break situation.
 
Small Update, NSX-R concept at Hong Kong





Which one is better?​
 
The first one is a bit over done. The second looks blurry to my taste a bit.

What do yall think?
 
I'm liking the 3rd out of all of those. The blueish one seems too blue.
 
It was the effect I was looking for.

If you take look back at my first photoshop update, you'll see that blue skyline.

I wanted to have the same feel.
 
Here's my remastered week 25 entry:



It's really a shame about the cones though, even more with the remastered version because the rest of the car looks so great!
 
The third pic of the last honda is very very realistic. 👍
 
Div ... the 3rd NSX looks great ... very realistic
but I think you are overdone the blur job on the reflection
or maybe it is an artistic brush creation (need more detail on the reflection)
anyhow ... I like your BMW shot
 
I'll try to trick something up, thanks for the tip franz.
 
I love that BMW shot - where was it taken?
 
Elstro
I love that BMW shot - where was it taken?


The picture was taken on the Nurb, just before the starting line near the new F1 circuit.
 
o right.

The 'Ring is a gr8 place to get photos like that = chek out the signs on my Nurb photos on my gallery!
 
The nurb has become too commercial, everybody takes pictures there, you need to find really great spots to be original. Like I did:D
 
The red Bimmer on the Nurb is a good shot, except....I can't seem to put my finger on it... looks like you sharpened it too much or something. Also the BMW Power signs are so crappy compared to the rest of the image that it doesn't look real. Otherwise it would be really sweet.
 
I overdid it a bit, I tried my best on those signs but damn, the backgrounds are crap.
 
Here's a before/after, I tried to clean up the signs and the whole itself.

BEFORE



AFTER

​

The changes are VERY subtile, look closely.
 
nice work on the clean up div... i really hate PD for some of the Halftones they use in their textures... otherwise excellent shot!
 
By the way, to all that view this thread, did I said I now accept requests?:D
 
Div is back
By the way, to all that view this thread, did I said I now accept requests?:D

I'd like to see a black F1 racing a Nissan R89CP on Motorland, or w/e that tiny track that looks like a key is called.
 
Back