Lack of muscle cars in GT3

• Thread starter Max Powers
  • 108 comments

Max Powers

(Banned)
XBL: MelBlount
MelBlount
I dunno about anybody else, but I would have really loved it if they put a mode in GT3 where you could race old muscle cars. I'd love to cruise around in a 68 Mustang or a GTO.

69 Camero would have made me happy.

Along with:
Chevell
Hemi Cuda
Superbird
Trans Am

it's sad. very sad.

i miss my charger..i miss my challenger....guess the cobra will just have to tide me over until GT4.

gimme any more older cars and i'll be satisfied and i feel if all of us are waiting to get more on gt4 we'll be waiting a long time i feel they are always going to favor whats new instead of the golden oldies era

just for kicks we all know there are some cars in the game that dont belong on the track how about if just for thesame sake as they did those cars put a ford pinto or somethin like that in the game i think it would be hilarious to see someone loose to one of those things

I wish they had the Plymouth GTX in GT3. It was GT2, it was the ultimate pimp mobile. I never raced it, I just bought becasue I wanted it.

same here come cars i hate to drive but just buy them cuzthe look good (example vipers) just not the car for me {i know im going to get it from all the viper freaks for this one}

Actually, the Camaro is a pony car and the Corvette is a sports car ;)

And if you want muscle cars in a game like GT, Sega GT 2002 will have them! It's coming out in September on the Xbox I think. So far from screenshots I've seen, there's a GOOD Charger, about '68 or '69, and an old Mustang too.

hmm... a pink cadi eldorado, with whale skin hubcaps, all cow leather interior and baby seal eyes for headlights :P

or a citroen 2cv... hehe!! would be cool!!
maybe slow, but cool :D

I like the old mustangs the most...as to Sega GT 2002, I think the XBox is evil...I hate how microsoft seems to buy all the good games.

Originally posted by SublimeDood10
I like the old mustangs the most...as to Sega GT 2002, I think the XBox is evil...I hate how microsoft seems to buy all the good games.

Yeah, they're evil, but they've got a lot of the good games :embarrassed:

...must...buy...xbox...

Wha...? Microsoft must be brainwashing me again...

I dont think that Gran turismo will ever go back to having them old cars. not that it matters much. sure there cool to have but not practical to race spec with 3 and 4 speed trannys.

Um, in case you never noticed, the muscle cars in GT2 all could get 5 speed transmissions the 3 or 4 speed trannys were only the stock ones I think. There is such a thing as a "transmission upgrade" can you say it with me? "Buy racing transmission" Good job! I knew you could! ;)

I never understood why people would go on about how great a skyline is in GT2 when it's fully modded and tuned, and yet they would complain that the muscle cars sucked when they never even bought an engine or suspension upgrade for them.

Originally posted by NissanLover
Muscle cars suck bud! get over it!

Muscle cars own you...if it wasn't for them half the cars you see today wouldn't even be around. I'd rather be driving a 68 'stang any day instead of some riced out nissan.

Cant think of a good car that used to be a muscle car. Besides your "stang" would get murdered by any nissan! You just need to get over the fact that American cars suck!

Yeah, I really enjoyed the muscle cars in GT2, but what can you do?

GT2 is way too 'grainy' looking now to go back, but it was great while it lasted.

Maybe in Future GT installments :).

Yeah, that would be absolutely awesome. It'd be nice to have a 'Cuda too! Plus the GT350, etc.

They need a San Francisco Track (like the Seattle Version in GT3) and a '68 Mustang so we can re-create the chase in Bullit! A Bullit mustang (2001) would be nice to top it off! :thumbsup:

Latest Posts

Back