Lack of muscle cars in GT3

• Thread starter Max Powers
  • 108 comments
no i doubt it but their were soem cars that ran 5.4 take the firebird trans am, which if a muscle car was forced on me id take. i like all gens of the Trans am so its pretty sweet, geez 3-4s in a stock high production car. oh yeah another thing i read on the site about the camaro was that when it was under full acc it felt unstable like the suspension was gonna tweak and they felt 375 was too much power.

Originally posted by NissanLover
blah blah blah

As for you Skynyrd. Ure on here arguin about your stupid camaros, I proved that the new 350Z is in fact faster, about looking like a jelly bean, so what does that make the camaro the box my jellybean came in. Another thing callin me Immature and stupid(yeah thats it) but your the one talking about having sex with 40 year old happily married mothers, you must feel real big for that one. Is that what you do all day in the "deep south" sit on the old 70s lazyboy in your tighy whiteys and your wife beater watchin lame ass nascar and drag races, while you yell at your ol lady to make you a sandwhich. Anyway, I think i figured out why you love those crappy cars, could it be cause you were raised in one. Im done with this, you such a hick. Come back when youve figured out that the 70s are over alright!

Um, ok blower, can you point out to me where exactly you "proved" the 350z was in fact faster? Other than 0-60 (which I posted, btw), which can be expected under these circumstances, I see nothing supplied by you other than inane rants about "m0d3rn c4rs ru13, 01d c4rs 5uck!" and such.

Actually, I know a few 40 year old women who are actually pretty good looking, you'd never think they were past 30. A woman doesn't have to look like a teenager to be beautiful, you know. And now, you're coming out with more ignorant and rather stupid steriotypical remarks about the "deep south", all of which are completely and utterly wrong. Oh, and the 70's have been over for a while now, and so have the 90's, and 2000, and 2001, in case you haven't figured that out yet. In fact, why don't YOU come back when you've figured out that the 70's are over. Apparently you still think that the south hasn't progressed from that time. Either that or you watch too much TV. Oh, and sure I watch NASCAR and Drag Racing. But I also watch WRC, Trans Am, Speed GT, Speed Touring cars, and whatever else is interesting. About the only kind of car racing I don't watch is F1. What do YOU watch? Anything at all? Or just those Nissan-sponsered infomercials?

And can you tell me where "sactown" is? Is that some kind of joke? Is it named after your "sac"? Wait, I'd rather not know that. Are you afraid some big bad man will take you from your bedroom some night? Ooooo, so scared! Mommy, mommy! Come hewlp me! Some big bad man is twying to kidnap me! mommy! :rolleyes: If you're going to put a fake location, at least put one that is relatively interesting or is a real place. Geez.

Oh yeah, about powerful cars feeling unstable under acceleration: Well golly gee, let's all hail down to the Master of the Obvious! Have you ever driven a powerful car under full acceleration? Have you ever driven a car at all? In case you never noticed, driving a powerful car under full acceleration is difficult, the steering wheel gets twitchy, if the engine was built up without the suspension being upgraded too, you're gonna have all kinds of problems with that, it's a lot of trouble to drive most powerful cars under full acceleration, so of course they're going to feel unsteady, especially to someone who's not driven many powerful cars before, or someone testing one 30 years after it was built.

Oh, and can you translate this gibberish into English for me? You know, E-N-G-L-I-S-H, the language everyone around you speaks all the time?
"about looking like a jelly bean, so what does that make the camaro the box my jellybean came in."

And also this:
"it felt unstable like the suspension was gonna tweak"

The suspension was gonna tweak? wtf?

Just what website did you get this off of?

Very...odd. :odd:

Oh, and about the R390, I've always liked it, ever since I first saw a picture of one. I appreciate a good car, no matter who made it. Unlike you, who apparently only likes Nissan products. Wow, ignorant, stupid, immature, flamer, and a fanboy. I think that's a new record, congratulations.

hmm well if they came ouyt in 72 0r 3 that proves my points my point because we are talking about a 69 camaro so 0-60 in 6.9 was fast in 69 im not talking 4 years latter

yeah 4 years isnt that long. that might not be right, Im not sure if it came out at the same time as the camaro or not. Not a big muscle car lover if ya didnt notice.

The sound of an old muscle car would be so great to hear in gt3 :burnout: . It would also be a lot of fun to race them too instead of just the usual.

They really screwed up the sounds in GT2, they all sounded like different blender settings, except for the Cobra Coupe, the GT40s, the 427 Cobra, and the '67 and '69 Corvettes.

The camaro came out in 67and i only like 67-69 all others can just eat an ass for all i care. And camaros and firebirds are the same thing except for the name so why would they need to have a pontiac version in it.

actualy just a ? if the firebird is more populaur then how come there is magizines for camaros but not firebirds(have too be special ordered if there is). And how can you say they are more sporty?

i said camaros are more popular, BUT firebirds are more sporty well trans am u know what i mean, they have faster times that the camaro, even today i think they have more on the trans am than the camaro right? and the bird i like the bird. Is been thinkin a gettin me like an 86-88 fiero theyre cool and cheap, i gots me 2500$ so is been lookin in the paper. id rather have that than an old firebird, mid engine baby yeah

Back