Lap Times - Nurburgring

• Thread starter tuff240
  • 212 comments
The Uncreated
Damn you people. You're gonna force me to noob out of full pro mode just to be able to compete with you all. Suppose a man's gotta do what a man's gotta do.

Uncreated

Lol.... whats your best time in Pro Mode on the Ring?

I just completed one full (and flawless) lap on Pro mode, and this was first attempt:

6'58.294

While it seems slow, I took my time as I kept spinning the tires alot. So anyways, it was a awsome first attempt.

Now that I did that, Im going to go attempt (in Semi-Pro) to beat my old record of 6'52.172...

-Stormryder-
Lol.... whats your best time in Pro Mode on the Ring?

7'41 so far. I'm still learning the map. I barely have 1/10th of it memorized, so as one would expect, I run wide and uproot trees an arseload.

Out of curiosity, do you use the same bike all the time? Just trying to get a feel for brand loyalty. I use the GSX-R1000. Great bike, but really wild. Tough to control.

Uncreated

The Uncreated
7'41 so far. I'm still learning the map. I barely have 1/10th of it memorized, so as one would expect, I run wide and uproot trees an arseload.

Out of curiosity, do you use the same bike all the time? Just trying to get a feel for brand loyalty. I use the GSX-R1000. Great bike, but really wild. Tough to control.

Uncreated

I tend to use the same brand, I like to use the ZX-10R. It's my favorite street crotch rocket. You wouldnt like it thought, since you seem to have a tough time controlling the R1000, which is a very easy bike to me. I'm trying to get a hang of the ZX-10R RM, but's way to wild for the Ring, the 1000RR RM is extremely stable, which is nice. But the bike very slow, compared to the R1 RM and 10R RM (I dont know what PD did... but the R1000 RM doesnt seem like it can run with the 10R, R1, and 1000RR RM's)

Alright guys.... I got a new time of 6'50.553.

It's clean so I just need Tuff240 to watch it to confirm it (I'll send it to you shortly after I get back from vacation).

It's clean so I just need Tuff240 to watch it to confirm it (I'll send it to you shortly after I get back from vacation).

-Stormryder-
Um.... sorry about the posts (WTF?) Seems like GTP had a problem, as I only hit the post button once....

Yeah GTP is having a problem, when you post and that technical difficulty page comes up don't press refresh like it says, thats whats causing the multiple posts, just click back.

-Stormryder-

:crazy: Yowzer!! Well done Stormryder,that's a damn quick lap. Semi or Pro mode?
I've not had chance to play much this week but i'll get back in the saddle in the next couple of days though and try to go quicker.That's gonna take some beating i feel :nervous:

Nice one. I wish you were around when I was crushing the competition in another (arcade) motorcycle game. Extreme G 3. Some of my laptimes in that game are unholy -- utterly untouchable.

Still plugging away at memorizing the 'ring. Best so far is 7'17.

Uncreated

Got a time for the 1000 and over class:

8'.09.497 - Kawasaki ZX12R - Sports exaust - faliure conditions 0ff.

Have got a replay will put it up tommorow, will a pic do for now?

Sorry for the poor quality, it was taken on my phone.

Attachments

• zx12.JPG
    zx12.JPG
    39.5 KB · Views: 15
the little tz250 and the 600 supersport rms seem to be made for the ring. im right at the 7.10-13 mark for all of the 600s execpt the triumph (havent tryed it yet) and just did a 7.17.695 with the tz in tt mode/pro/fc off. but, no need for a replay.

Bellof´s record with that Porsche 956 is 6.11.13 in training, that 6.25.xx is fastest race lap.
Bikers do drive it under 8 mins, theres a vid on BMW website in which Marcus Barth does this.
Fastest current streetlegal car, if you call a Radical a one, drive under 7 mins.
Coming summer will see fierce fighting over who´s fastest.

And not to be completely offtopic, got my first under 8 minutes with ZX12R yesterday. Need more to practise.

kekke2000
btw how do you copy replays to the computer?
I'm a complete numpty on computers but i got it to work. So from what i remember.
Save your ghost replay to your memory card as norm, go to replay theatre on the main menu, transfer replay file from mem card to a USB flash drive in a zipped folder, from there onto the computer.
Hope that helps :)

meatball
I'm a complete numpty on computers but i got it to work. So from what i remember.
Save your ghost replay to your memory card as norm, go to replay theatre on the main menu, transfer replay file from mem card to a USB flash drive in a zipped folder, from there onto the computer.
Hope that helps :)

ok.. didn't know there was an option for it there, i hoped it would be like take it directly from memcard :P

Back