What happened, touge god happened.

4 May, 2012
Rival 1: Fragolas (S)
Rival 2: Street-King-07 (S)
Course: Michi-no-Eki
Battle Style: CMSD2
Winner: Fragolas79
Rate: 5/5

Well, all the merit to the R35. I was affraid of StreetKing R8, cause I got one and know what is capable of. Although I carried more speed out of corners and passed in a straigh at 3rd round.

4 May, 2012
Rival 1: Fragolas (A)
Rival 2: Street-King-07 (A)

I was affraid of this one, since Sk car is a mighty R1. Barely kept lead in 1st round, and struggled ins the 2nd one to keep in the 2 sec gap. 3rd round, SK R1 spun and I increased the gap to a cofy 10 sec. Luck helped me a ot in this one.
Great runs, love to be back on the Touge!!! :)

4 May, 2012
Rival 2: Street-King-07 (S)

Well, all the merit to the R35. I was affraid of StreetKing R8, cause I got one and know what is capable of. Although I carried more speed out of corners and passed in a straigh at 3rd round.

4 May, 2012
Rival 2: Street-King-07 (A)

I was affraid of this one, since Sk car is a mighty R1. Barely kept lead in 1st round, and struggled ins the 2nd one to keep in the 2 sec gap. 3rd round, SK R1 spun and I increased the gap to a cofy 10 sec. Luck helped me a ot in this one.
Great runs, love to be back on the Touge!!! :)

Confirmed. I knew that the R35 was stronger than my R8 and all I could do was hold out for as long as possible. My R1 was much tougher to handle at Michi which made me nervous trying to push hard. I simply overstepped the mark and my R1 came and bit me in my rear bumper.

hahaha there should be a meme generator just to outlandish remarks like this about OSE_CAP__SHADOW

hrxzyx.jpg

Hope you dont mind any of these shadow, all just abit of fun :lol:

2cehik6.jpg

2prd1ld.jpg

2yza4vr.jpg

And now a personal one for me ;) :lol:

2lkpj0m.jpg

Latest addition to TheCardboardBox's stable of touge monsters... THE Touge God's Touge Monster :D

Sorry, SKILLS are NOT included in the package

For those looking for a fast setup with which to run the new Lancer Evolution-themed Seasonals

And those with the bollocks for a more aggressive setup

I have been following this thread from the beginning ...its greatly entertaining even if I do not race online myself. Anyway, from what I remember, SolidSnake was a bit of touge god himself around these parts. I remember you quitting and saying you will return when someone arises that seems to be unbeatable. Awesome! Is this why you came back? To face the fearsome OSE_CAP__SHADOW ? I cannot wait for that race! Pretty please announce the time and date of Round 1? I have to see this one! Its going to be epic.

Great thread! All you guys are gentlemen ...

JohnyPiston
I have been following this thread from the beginning ...its greatly entertaining even if I do not race online myself. Anyway, from what I remember, SolidSnake was a bit of touge god himself around these parts. I remember you quitting and saying you will return when someone arises that seems to be unbeatable. Awesome! Is this why you came back? To face the fearsome OSE_CAP__SHADOW ? I cannot wait for that race! Pretty please announce the time and date of Round 1? I have to see this one! Its going to be epic.

Great thread! All you guys are gentlemen ...

I think I speak for us all, LotS regulars, when I say we're deeply flattered!

As for battling SHADOW, I have my work cut out for me. Sooner than later we'll face each other! In the mean time, I'll be tuning and practicing :sly:

@SHADOW
Download my currently shared track.. when the time comes, that will be our battleground!

Date: Sunday 05/06/2012 (Class A, Cmsd 3)
Rival 1: OSE_CAP_SHADOW
Rival 2: Solidsnake7735
Course: Jizo Pass
Winner: OSE_CAP_SHADOW
Battle Rating: 5 of 5

The first 2 sections we're exchanging overtakes, and a bit of drifting for good measure but he passed me in the hairpin coming up to the high-speed S-bends and I never caught up. I need more practice to shake off the months of rust. I'll get my revenge! Touge God!

Date: Sunday 05/06/2012 (Class S, Cmsd 3)

I was having trouble getting the front tires to grip on my RGT, and going up against an R35 is never an easy task. Good clean race 👍

Last edited:
06/05/2012
Rival 2: SHADOWWOLF354 (S)
Course: Mt. Akina
Battle Style: CMSD3

Tough battle for me and my R35. Wolf uses the same car as I, and I choosed to battle in neutral ground instead of my home course. his made this battle so tough. I was surprided once, being passed by Wolf. I couldn´t believe his speed and could do nothing but avoid to cut his line. Struggled to regain lead and did it in the final corner of Akina. I bumped his tail a few times, not on purpose, but because we were experiencing som connection lag. When Wolf braked I I notest Lag and bumped his tail. He claim I rammed him (I am truly sorry about that) but it was caused by lag, although I gained front suspension damage. It was atruly hard battle this one

6 May, 2012
Rival 2: SHADOWWOLF354 (A)

Since beggining, I knew my STi was faster than Wolf´s R32, but couldnt find a way to pass him nor couldnt pull a 3 sec gap when leading. By 4th round Wolf was loosing his grip and tried successfully to defent his lead drifting through corners, blocking all the passing lines, although he was loosing speed. Unable to pass, I waited for the next round, and pulled a 3,7sec gap leading.

I had never raced ShadowWolf, and I confess I thought this was going to be easy, but this guy is tough!! Besides that, very correct and polite on track. I apologise one more time for the taps, it is not my way of racing, it was caused by lag. Hope to have a next week rematch, but I know it wont be easy... :)

May 6th, 2012
Rival 1: Supermanfromazle(Class A)
Rival 2: Wynter92(Class A)
Track: Serra da Freita(?)
Battle Style: CMSD 1 sec.
Winner: Wynter92
Rating: 5/5

It was a hard race for the both of us. It was neck and neck until the final fourth of the track where I crashed and burned to the point where Wynter extended a 4 second gap. Fantastic race.

Frag, would you like a race Monday? Same for Wynter and Suoermanfromazle.

Date: Sunday 05/06/2012 (Class A, Cmsd 3)

The first 2 sections we're exchanging overtakes, and a bit of drifting for good measure but he passed me in the hairpin coming up to the high-speed S-bends and I never caught up. I need more practice to shake off the months of rust. I'll get my revenge! Touge God!

Date: Sunday 05/06/2012 (Class S, Cmsd 3)

I was having trouble getting the front tires to grip on my RGT, and going up against an R35 is never an easy task. Good clean race 👍

Round 1 done then ...waiting for Round 2. No doubt Solid is still settling in and making himself home ...

06/05/2012
Rival 2: SHADOWWOLF354 (S)

Tough battle for me and my R35. Wolf uses the same car as I, and I choosed to battle in neutral ground instead of my home course. his made this battle so tough. I was surprided once, being passed by Wolf. I couldn´t believe his speed and could do nothing but avoid to cut his line. Struggled to regain lead and did it in the final corner of Akina. I bumped his tail a few times, not on purpose, but because we were experiencing som connection lag. When Wolf braked I I notest Lag and bumped his tail. He claim I rammed him (I am truly sorry about that) but it was caused by lag, although I gained front suspension damage. It was atruly hard battle this one

6 May, 2012
Rival 2: SHADOWWOLF354 (A)

Since beggining, I knew my STi was faster than Wolf´s R32, but couldnt find a way to pass him nor couldnt pull a 3 sec gap when leading. By 4th round Wolf was loosing his grip and tried successfully to defent his lead drifting through corners, blocking all the passing lines, although he was loosing speed. Unable to pass, I waited for the next round, and pulled a 3,7sec gap leading.

I had never raced ShadowWolf, and I confess I thought this was going to be easy, but this guy is tough!! Besides that, very correct and polite on track. I apologise one more time for the taps, it is not my way of racing, it was caused by lag. Hope to have a next week rematch, but I know it wont be easy... :)
confirmed: 5/5 about when he hit me i knew it was lagging and when i said he rammed me it was jokingly good race frag and i cant wait for a rematch

Date: 5/07/2012 (A class, Cmsd 1 sec)
Rival 1:SolidSnake7735
Rival 2: Wynter92
Course: Akina
S2k vs Ap2 battle. I knew it would be dangerous to pass so I went all out on second round to extend gap. Gr.

Winters Noble
S2k vs Ap2 battle. I knew it would be dangerous to pass so I went all out on second round to extend gap. Gr.

Confirmed

The first Touge race i have seen live on GT5 and it was very nice to watch , close battle , really fun :D

thanks btw to both of you for explaining a little and driving with me afterwards 👍

Just returned from my weekend away and I'll be ready to race later today

Just a few questions , i tried to find the info but i am sure i overlooked it sadly ...

-There is currently a season going on as far as I am aware , when would the new season start and how much time in advance would i need to register ?
I can find the seasonal 4 , but not the season 5 info ...

-As far as i understood there are 2 classes ( A and B 450 and 500pp ) i can register for , is it allowed to run both classes by 1 driver ?

Just a few questions , i tried to find the info but i am sure i overlooked it sadly ...

-There is currently a season going on as far as I am aware , when would the new season start and how much time in advance would i need to register ?
I can find the seasonal 4 , but not the season 5 info ...

-As far as i understood there are 2 classes ( A and B 450 and 500pp ) i can register for , is it allowed to run both classes by 1 driver ?

To answer your questions, you can find the information about Season 5 on page 275 on this thread.

About registration, that can only happen when information about what will be happening in the next season is posted, it will likely be after Time Attack EP08 around a couple of weeks after the Core Season is finished.

Regarding classes, we are currently running 500PP Class A alongside a higher 550PP Class S for this season. We also have a lower 420PP Class C sitting below 450PP Class B. Whenever two of the four classes are chosen for a particular season, members are allowed to sign up two different cars for the chosen classes as long as they meet restrictions e.g No tuners in Class S, 2WD only for Class B and engine sizes 1600cc and under for Class C.

Hope this cleared things up a bit.👍

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back