Let us know if you get beta access EU only.

  • Thread starter Thread starter e30318is
  • 388 comments
  • 39,042 views
Nahh its not Dirt 4, I think it was for the F1 2017 Beta... to be honest it feels like forever since I applied that I almost forgot XD

(Luv u codemasters <3)
Oh wow!didn't even know that was happening..nice comfort if you miss out on gt
 
Got my code today. However the download isn't working. It's just giving an error.

Edit- downloading it now.
 
Last edited:
Would be determinant to have activated the "allow Sony to send you promotions" option?
 
I'm in too! Very happy with that!

To everyone in the Beta, please note that this is not just a "game". The devs expect feedback. It is our task to give that.
Wanted to put that out there, since someone said "fair racing" somewhere. I would take more of a Super Mario/GTA5 racing approach to test everything.

So if you ever encounter me coming days, I warned you :mischievous:
Understandable. After a couple of weeks I hope the 'fair' and the 'm4yh3mlov4z' are separated in different lobbies.
 
I can't get into the feedback forum

It says "access denied"

Same for anyone else?
 
I'm in too!

But I'll be out on holidays from today until the 2nd of May.

RIP good timing.
 
Finished downloading. My start cars are Lancer Evolution Final Edition, SLS AMG GT-4 and Jaguar F-Type GR-3.

I'm jealous. I got the Renault Megane, Mustang Gr. 4 and the Volkswagen VGT.
 
Oh by the way i received the code via email
tmp_27917-IMG_20170413_185507-1107244980.jpg
 
Somebody at Playstation is trolling me I swear :(.

Just got the email 'Sign up for the GT Sport Closed BETA today'.

I initially thought finally! Then reread it, then thought maybe it was bugged but no, I've already submitted!

The ultimate troll!
 
Somebody at Playstation is trolling me I swear :(.

Just got the email 'Sign up for the GT Sport Closed BETA today'.

I initially thought finally! Then reread it, then thought maybe it was bugged but no, I've already submitted!

The ultimate troll!

I literally just got that email too...darn you Sony! *shakes fist*
 
Somebody at Playstation is trolling me I swear :(.

Just got the email 'Sign up for the GT Sport Closed BETA today'.

I initially thought finally! Then reread it, then thought maybe it was bugged but no, I've already submitted!

The ultimate troll!
I've received the same email just now even though I've already got beta access.

They're trolling EU already really by giving early access after a long wait but only letting you watch Bobs drive...
 
Somebody at Playstation is trolling me I swear :(.

Just got the email 'Sign up for the GT Sport Closed BETA today'.

I initially thought finally! Then reread it, then thought maybe it was bugged but no, I've already submitted!

The ultimate troll!
I got that email as well. I've already been accepted though. :dunce:
 
I've received the same email just now even though I've already got beta access.

They're trolling EU already really by giving early access after a long wait but only letting you watch Bobs drive...
At Least ur getting that... i don't even get email confirmation... and I am for US Sign up
 
Honestly i don't even know anymore, everyone besides me it seems can get in, and i own every GT :(
Don't give up hope buddy. A lot of people got their's yesterday & I was thinking the same thing you're thinking right now. Give it till Saturday & Hopefully you'll get your code. You could get yours at anytime. But I do hope you get yours.
 
Last edited:
Yes got a code UK. T300 out n ready to use just waiting for download to finish.
 
Hi All,

I got my email yesterday at 10PM
Will be playing using DS4 directional buttons, but first thing I will do in feedback forum is say that G27 not working on PS4 is rude of SONY and unacceptable from customer point of view and it is the biggest bug in the game - game breaking bug, possibly stopping me from buying the game regardless of beta test results.

Cheers
 
Is anyone else who got there's today having slow download speed? Or is it just my WiFi? :boggled:
 
Back