Let us know if you get beta access EU only.

• Thread starter e30318is
  • 388 comments
Phew.

0tBdnuc.jpg

Only took 32 hours of uninterrupted downloading.......bloody internet :lol: Better behave itself on Saturday!

As the codes get sent out to the EU region, post here to let us know when/if you received it. Post whether you were notified by email or PS4 notification and what country your from *HYPE*
Hi folks I had an email yesterday, linked to gt home I filled application in wait and see now

I got my code by e-mail earlier this week.
My three starter cars:
Ford Focus ST
Ford Mustang gr.4
Nissan GT-R GT3

Got my code yesterday. Happy as **** :)

My three starter cars:
1. Hyundai Genesis Coupe 3.8 Track '13
2. Mercedes Benz SLS AMG Gr.4
3. Renault R.S.01 GT3

See you on the track!

Hi mate how long was it when you got email from when you filled in application
Can't remember exactly when I filled in the new form, but I did it as soon as it was put online (or very close to that moment). Got my email on wednesday.

One thing that bothers me a lot, is people signing for the Beta with multiple accounts. People get so greedy. If someone gets chosen in his 2 accounts, that's one less person with access to it.

Got a code, but only got a message in my e-mail, no ps4 notification.

Got my code last night, finished downloading this morning. Shame that the Arcade Mode is disabled though. Looking forward to some excellent racing

One thing that bothers me a lot, is people signing for the Beta with multiple accounts. People get so greedy. If someone gets chosen in his 2 accounts, that's one less person with access to it.

Got a code, but only got a message in my e-mail, no ps4 notification.

With you on that greedy.

Back