let's see those desktops (rev 2.0)

  • Thread starter Thread starter space
  • 6,010 comments
  • 155,776 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol: exactly.
Nothing on... but now a thong on! :lol:
 
Originally posted by MIKE#3
That thong thong thong thong....

(Like it when the beat goes da na da na)
(Baby make your booty go da na da na)
(Girl I know you wanna show da na da na)
Baby
(That thong th thong thong thong)

(I like it when the beat goes da na da na)
(Baby make your booty go da na da na)
(Girl I know you wanna show da na da na)
(That thong th thong thong thong)

What song is this?
Sisco? Cisco? - The Thong Song lol
 
Originally posted by Super-Supra
Who isn't?

I would rape her.

I know this was a while ago but that was completely uncalled for Sunny.

I'm surprised no one pm'd a mod.
 
hehe an old favorite :p :p
 

Attachments

  • desk.jpg
    desk.jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 82
If only the icons were gone and the taskbar was shrunk to one line.. or autohide :D
 
Originally posted by Integra Type R
It's Sisquo.

It's "bi-sexual little runt who's got all kinds of ***** in him".

More technically, it's Sisqo.
 
Originally posted by Ghost C
My new one.

(btw, winamp is there for a reason ;))


Ahhh! so fine! where did u get that wallpaper? i neeeeed it. :D
 
Doot doot doot -whistle-
 

Attachments

  • 1024adrianalima.jpg
    1024adrianalima.jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 127
I still don't think the mods, or some people on this board would take too kindly to it...

But that's just from what I've seen in the past.
 
MIne
 

Attachments

  • untitled-1 copy.jpg
    untitled-1 copy.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 131
Originally posted by slk308
If only the icons were gone and the taskbar was shrunk to one line.. or autohide :D
I like everything being all convenient. I don't like having to go through folders =\ lol

Originally posted by iNteGz
MIne
attachment.php
how'd u get the Mac thing on the bottom?
 
I like my nice clean desktop. But then again I have one of the keyboards with buttons at the top, and I have every program I need to use on a regular basis set to a button. AOL, SNES9x, Kazaa, WinAmp, and Infantry. What's sad is those are actually the only programs on the computer I use, besides OnTrack anyway.

4 gig hard drive to win.
 
It's nice to know someone else likes Ayu ^.^!Hehe...well,here's my desktop.Yes...I know,it's original and not that much to it,but...nevertheless...still cute =D.So..enjoy ^.^!

~Ja ne~

AE86Driver
 
site1079.jpg


Re-sized from 1600x1200. Also: The Matrix Code moves.
 
Originally posted by SiGNAL
site1079.jpg


Re-sized from 1600x1200. Also: The Matrix Code moves.
Thats a baddass pic but you need to clean your desktop.:)
 
Originally posted by SiGNAL
[B
Re-sized from 1600x1200. Also: The Matrix Code moves. [/B]

I have that same screensaver... I really like it but I can't use it all the time because it takes up too much resources when doing my school stuff.:( :banghead:

Nick:banghead:
 
Can someone tell me whats the best site or best place to get screensavers?
Cool ones?
 
hmm does anyone have a Accord Coupe wallpaper in the 99 versions..
the mac stuff its illegal now luckily i saved the file =]
 
o damn srry my damn ie is lagging and im double posting =[ sorry fella`s
 
Recently found out this chick's name (I've had pictures of her on my computer for so long, but never knew who the hell she was), and now..Well...I'll let the picture speak for itself.

👍
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back