let's see those desktops (rev 2.0)

• Thread starter space
  • 6,010 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Untitled-66.jpg

Now, from the my-desktop-is-orders-of-magnitude-cooler-than-yours deaprtment :D :P
1095707106.jpeg

Yes, your eyes do not decieve you. Full transparency, 3D window resizing, and tons of other stuff you cant see in the screenshot.

It is VERY CPU-intensive. It's called Metisse.

Latest after reformat:
933088desk.jpg

I'm thinking about going with visual styles instead of windowblinds. Now what was that link you showed me awhile back, Shannon?

Viper_Maniac
Latest after reformat:

I'm thinking about going with visual styles instead of windowblinds. Now what was that link you showed me awhile back, Shannon?
Direct Download Linkage

I'm going to make an ISO of my current XP disc and then just hack in the modified DLL so it gets installed with Windows...

skip0110
Now, from the my-desktop-is-orders-of-magnitude-cooler-than-yours deaprtment :D :P

Yes, your eyes do not decieve you. Full transparency, 3D window resizing, and tons of other stuff you cant see in the screenshot.

It is VERY CPU-intensive. It's called Metisse.
Sorry to rain on your parade, but transparency has been achieved before today. Note, this is not my desktop. Personally I can't stand transparent windows and anime. 👎

Shannon
Sorry to rain on your parade, but transparency has been achieved before today. Note, this is not my desktop. Personally I can't stand transparent windows and anime. 👎
But the windows can be resized in 3-space...making it not a "flat" desktop at all. In fact, you can have the windows automatilcally arrange over a "sphere" to exxectively increase your mintor area by power of perspective. That is the real innovation...not the transparency.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back