let's see those desktops (rev 2.0)

  • Thread starter Thread starter space
  • 6,010 comments
  • 155,762 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Super-Supra
My joke turned into a disaster.


:rolleyes:

Anyway, here is my new desktop.

241003-disco.jpg
 
interesting type R :p
 

Attachments

  • blahsa.jpg
    blahsa.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 96
Originally posted by slk308
interesting type R :p


I know! I took a screenshot of a fullscreen Winamp 5 beta AVS. :D
 
well...not much new about this one,except the style of drawing looks a bit different from the ones I usually put up,hehe ^.^.So,even though this one may look a lil bit different from the other ones I posted...enjoy =D!

~Oyasumi~

AE86Driver
 
Does anyone know were I could get like real cool simple desktop pics?
 
Originally posted by Integra Type R
:rolleyes:

Anyway, here is my new desktop.

241003-disco.jpg
Some people need to clean up their desktop...
 
Originally posted by Super-Supra
AE86,

No one CARES about you anime wallpapers.

I speak on behalf of the people of don't care.


This coming from the guy who was previously complaining about people insulting him :rolleyes:.
 
Originally posted by Shannon
Some people need to clean up their desktop...


:lol: I know. I usually clean it every Friday. Which is today. :)
 
Were do all you guys get your badass looking winamps? I got a cheapass stock one but in blue.
 
There are many the main one is Winamp.com

Nick:banghead:
 
What is winamp anyway?
I've think I've asked this question before, but I got a bad memory.
 
winamp.com

It's about the best, music listening to program ever. Ever!
 
ahhhh...the good ol' beach....I never really have liked the beach,but this picture gives me a reason to go there,right?haha...enjoy ^.^!

~Oyasumi~

AE86Driver
 
👍
love it, just maybe change the rims :D
 
.
 

Attachments

  • blahsa.jpg
    blahsa.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 133
Originally posted by slk308
👍
love it, just maybe change the rims :D

I dunno, up close, the wheels keep that whole high-tech look.
 
hmm, i guess a bit :)
but i would prefer a different set of rims on that car, and those one some other car. Just my opinion, so don't kill me :lol:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back