Lightening at the Cape.....

  • Thread starter Thread starter 911_RS
  • 19 comments
  • 1,662 views
Status
Not open for further replies.

911_RS

zoom zoom zoom
Premium
Messages
1,000
Messages
GTP_911_RS
So...I'm cruising the DTC championship in my 700hp Lexus Concept Race Car when I take the big Jump through the doughnut towards the ring...I got so high lightening struck me!!!! Did it three times.....
 
Umm...

Pics?
 
Come again?
 
You got high alright...

lol that's funny

Man I have been in three threads in a row and all of them have cracked me up
 
Seeing how Cape Ring is one of the many tracks that doesn't have weather, I'm guessing that this didn't happen.
 
Same thing happened to me in the Delorean except I only had it up to 88mph and when I landed fecking Indians were chasing me!
 
Same thing happened to me in the Delorean except I only had it up to 88mph and when I landed fecking Indians were chasing me!

Hahahaha
 
These threads are very ...whats the word I am looking for, lacking...in substance.
 
I've seen a spark glitch that makes sparks fly super fast like a torrent straight up, is that what you're talking about?
 
Lightning*
 
Are you sure you weren't playing MGS4?

 
So...I'm cruising the DTC championship in my 700hp Lexus Concept Race Car when I take the big Jump through the doughnut towards the ring...I got so high lightening struck me!!!! Did it three times.....
Pull the other one - it's got bells on it.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back