Limited Collectors Edition

• Thread starter zr1chris
  • 62 comments
CAncelled my Day ONe Ed with Amazon and pre-ordered this one through Game. Just a pity I wont be getting an Xbox One until some time next year. It's going to kill me seeing everyone's photomode shots.

I cant believe there is 3 pages of bickering over this...The bottom line is they try to get every penny out of us. COD is the worst of this...But I plop down the extra few bucks so I can enjoy the game the way I want to...This is no different than having an option on any REAL car..If someone wants to pay for the glass roof on a new Mustang, let them...You can buy that same glass roof Mustang cheaper on a used car lot in a couple months if thats what you want to do
I like to be optomistic...its still a little early for all this...and I think it will be a good value when its launch day....

katpeeler
I cant believe there is 3 pages of bickering over this...
I can't believe it either, because...

* The cars featured in the Limited Edition Car Pack and the Day One Edition Car Pack of Forza Motorsport 5 have been customized with unique Xbox One liveries and feature custom tunes designed by the developers at Turn 10 to improve performance above their stock counterparts. The stock versions of these cars will also be available on disc in Forza Motorsport 5.
http://www.forzamotorsport.net/en-US/news/FM5_LE_Announce
and every FM game had enough content in my opinion.

Last edited:
Back