Liquid 2.0 |

• Thread starter Sttrobe
  • 1,127 comments
maveric25
I have college & a fiancée, & I still manage to get on a lot. I think you'll be able to handle it. 👍 ;)

I can relate I have college, job and a girlfriend and I still get on too 👍

I'll see if I can make it there. ;)

And Sttrobe, don't give up on GT5. I mean, look at me, I have college & a fiancée, & I still manage to get on a lot. I think you'll be able to handle it. 👍 ;)

Okay I hope to see you there mav.

And Sttrobe will probably come back when he starts to miss all of eddy's trolling.
But that is what makes eddy ... eddy ... and most people like him for that 👍

Edited because it really didn't make much sense.

Last edited:
This is to all fellow Liquid members, first I apologize for my inactivity recently on GT5. Next I would like to say I will probably remain inactive for another few weeks until my first set of exams are over but I will try to get on GT5 every now and then. To help me and keep this team active I am asking if any of you whenever you get on for a while will open up some lobbies and host little team meets amongst yourselves until I can start getting back on again.
Once again sorry for the inactivity and if you can do just a few of these lobbies between yourselves I would be grateful.

Last edited:
7996393025_6c7131c306_b.jpg

My Girlfriend's Dad's Rally Car.

Last edited:
Sttrobe, read first kiss thread. Then read this: Dayumm, her dad owns that. :drool: I approve. :) Not that a Canadian's opinion matters, but, DAYUMMM, good choice.

Hey guys my entry for 2.0 advanced is up xD and nice vid eddy what camera you using ?

I use my ipod to do vids check out my channel ps3sprags theres a video on there testing ipod quality :sly:

Latest Posts

Back