List of all the A-Spec events?

  • Thread starter Thread starter MeechShrykull
  • 3 comments
  • 1,135 views
I can't give you a list but a rough number, the first three difficulty tiers out of five have nine events each, so if that's true for the other two than there are 45 events in total.

Which for me isn't enough especially considering I am going to be driving every car in the game.
 
I can't give you a list but a rough number, the first three difficulty tiers out of five have nine events each, so if that's true for the other two than there are 45 events in total.

Which for me isn't enough especially considering I am going to be driving every car in the game.

Can you give me a professional series list then plz?
 
I can't give you a list but a rough number, the first three difficulty tiers out of five have nine events each, so if that's true for the other two than there are 45 events in total.

Which for me isn't enough especially considering I am going to be driving every car in the game.

Yep this is cropping up again and again - why on earth are there so few events? :sick:indiff::grumpy:
 
Back