List the car you want and I'll see what I can trade

  • Thread starter Thread starter MatteboiM3GT
  • 18 comments
  • 575 views
Mitsubishi CZ-3 Tarmac rally car
Mitsubishi pajero rally raid 2003
Lotus motorsport Elise
 
Why in the hell don't you just list what you have available or what you want?

You're not going to get many trades this way...
 
By the name I thought you would have had every car.....
 
Why in the hell don't you just list what you have available or what you want?

You're not going to get many trades this way...

Agreed.
This is your, what, second thread on this today, and i think you have rejected every car that has been offered.
:S
 
Nearly did a trade but I backed out because I did have the money but I would of been broke
 
I ain't doin anything wrong just named it slightly wrong sorry
 
Nearly did a trade but I backed out because I did have the money but I would of been broke

Well if you told the person you would trade and then backed out on a second thought about being broke , You did do the person wrong. If I say im trading you bet your @$$ its a done deal no matter what.
 
MatteboiM3GT, I'll give you 5 Tartan Paint and a set of Diesel Engine Spark Plugs, for a Lewis Hamilton X2 ?
 
Back