Little Duckpond Under The Mountain.

• Thread starter Thorin Cain
  • 763 comments
Well, you won, that's what you did, voted unanimously by a reputable panel of judges, ...
where-am-i.gif
ah all right , I was tired of testing things, found the lecture of springs/dampers monstrously boring, my girlfriend has the flu and couldn't play with that, and I had nothing better to do so I decided to do some filing and fell on that picture, said to myself, "man that would make a good trophy", well I can't add 1+1 but somehow my mind came up with this idea, but you may ask why? Well if I knew than I could tell you, but if I did know that would raise a second question which would be, should I tell him?? Now that would really get me completely mesmerized cause it would make me loop back to the original question which was "what did you do", well if I searched somewhere in the non-corrupted chambers of my brain files, and would be oh so lucky to find the right drawer with the pieces of parchment that only a blind monk could read, and I could get an astrophysicist to decipher my hand writing, it would say "you've been a flippin' good GTP friend and I think you deserve this", I know it could have been written more poetically but coming from a second hand hockey player
hockey-061.gif
who became a washed up bass player
music-096.gif
I think that it's pretty much quite something. Gotta go the magic bus is coming..................

:ill:💡:indiff: ;):yuck::P

:D:boggled::cool: :dopey::drool::confused:

:grumpy::scared::odd: 💡:ill::irked:
road-rage-042.gif

.....................................................................:cheers:

Ah, fair enough. Well in that case.... I gratefully accept this award!

I would like to thank the judges for deciding I was worthy of this most coveted award! My mum, dad, sister and 3 tasmanian devils for all the support. My teachers for boring me all those years ago with all that stuff I never thought I'd need in the real world. (Turns out I was wrong about some of that, but I'm sure glad I paid attention to most of it;) )My friends and lastly the good people of :gtpflag:.

Thanks man, I'm honoured. I have enjoyed working with you on the camber experiment and having a lot of fun in the CotM. Your friendship has made December a pretty great time here on GTP and I'm glad I have finally found someone here with the same kind of mental condition as I do:crazy:

I'm looking forward to more shenanigans in the future and also getting the chance to work with you on some more projects here soon. :cheers:

Edit Forgot to say. I'm sure I know that bus driver.

Last edited:
Renault Cilo V6 24V '00
View attachment 150938
Specifications:
Performance Points: 515pp
Max. power: 420BHP
Weight: 1100kg
Weight Distribution: 48:52
Drivetrain:MR

Parts Fitted:

Fully customisable suspension
Racing brakes
Fully customisable transmission
Fully customisable LSD
Triple plate clutch
Stage 3 Engine tuning
Sports ECU
All Exhaust Parts
Intake Tuning
Stage 3 Weight reduction
Carbon Bonnet
Window reduction
Front Aero kit
Rear Spoiler
Tyres: RS

The Tune:

Suspension settings:

Ride Height: 78/82
Spring Rate: 6.21/6.82
Dampers(Compression): 5/4
Dampers(Extension): 6/5
Anti-Roll Bars: 3/3
Camber: 0.0/0.0
Toe Angle: -0.10/0.05
Brake Balance: 4/5

Drivetrain:

Initial Torque: 7
Acceleration Sensitivity: 13
Braking Sensitivity: 10

Power:

Power Limiter: 100.0%

Body:

Aerodynamics: 0/15

Transmission:
Set Final Gear: 5.500
Set top Speed: 174
Set Individual ratios to:
1: 3.173
2: 2.091
3: 1.567
4: 1.267
5: 1.059
6: 0.919
Set final gear to 4.400
Change top speed to suit track with final gear only.

Observation:

Transmission:
Set Final Gear: 5.500
Set top Speed: 174
1: 3.173
2: 2.091
3: 1.567
4: 1.267
5: 1.059
6: 0.919
Set final gear to 4.400

The gearbox ratios do not match. Used default values... 👍

Review:

Changed:
  • Power Limiter - 88.4% (500PP)
  • Sports Soft Tyres
Intermediate Level NRC Challenge Alpricot Seasonal Winner! 👍

Those "supercars" never knew what hit them! :lol: Great tune and car... A nice surprise for me...

Agile, fast and stable. Easy to drive and fun. :)

---------------------------------------------------------

RUF 3400S '00.
View attachment 129211

Specifications:

Performance Points: 525 pp
Max. power: 436 BHP
Weight:1225 kg
Weight Distribution: 50:50
Drivetrain: MR

Parts Fitted:
Racing brakes
Fully customisable LSD
Triple plate clutch
Engine Tuning Stage 2
Sports CPU
Racing Exhaust
Isometric Exhaust Manifold
Intake Tuning
Weight Reduction Stage 3
Carbon Bonnet

Racing Tyres Soft

The tune:

Suspension settings:
Ride Height: 85/90
Spring Rate: 11.50/13.00
Dampers(Compression): 4/6
Dampers(Extension): 5/6
Anti-Roll Bars: 2/4
Toe Angle: -0.10/0.10

Brake Balance: 6/7

Drivetrain:

Initial Torque: 5
Acceleration Sensitivity: 11
Braking Sensitivity: 7

Power:
Power Limiter: 99.4

Body:
Aerodynamics: Stock
Ballast Amount: 99 kg
Ballast Position: 50

Transmission:
Set Final Gear@: 4.500
Set top Speed @: 124 MPH/ 200 Km/H
1: 3.980
2: 2.789
3: 2.067
4: 1.608
5: 1.306
6: 1.108
Set final gear to: 3.100
Top Speed: 175 MPH/ 282 Km/H

Changed:
  • Power Limiter - 98.0% (500PP)
  • Sports Soft Tyres
  • Removed Engine Stage 2

I'm not a big fan of the in-game RUF, but I gotta say I loved driving this one! :)

Positive aspects:
  • Huge grip (mechanical)
  • No oversteer or understeer (absolutely none)
  • No tyre pressure (this one surprised me!)
  • Fun, stable, agile and stable
Excellent tune! I even checked the driving options at the end of the race to see if I had left any aid on... :lol:

:cheers:

Last edited:
Observation:

The gearbox ratios do not match. Used default values... 👍

Review:

Changed:
  • Power Limiter - 88.4% (500PP)
  • Sports Soft Tyres

Those "supercars" never knew what hit them! :lol: Great tune and car... A nice surprise for me...

Agile, fast and stable. Easy to drive and fun. :)

---------------------------------------------------------

Changed:
  • Power Limiter - 98.0% (500PP)
  • Sports Soft Tyres
  • Removed Engine Stage 2

I'm not a big fan of the in-game RUF, but I gotta say I loved driving this one! :)

Positive aspects:
  • Huge grip
  • No oversteer or understeer (absolutely none)
  • No tyre pressure (this one surprised me!)
  • Fun, stable, agile and stable
Excellent tune! I even checked the driving options at the end of the race to see if I had left any aid on... :lol:

:cheers:
Thanks for the reviews @cbarbosa! I'm glad you found them useful. I'll be sure to pass along your compliments to Dirty Duck when I speak with him. I can have a little look at the Clio's transmission if you want, I know the 1.09 update ruined a few of them but it should be easy enough to get some new ratios for you.

Thanks again, I really appreciate the feedback.:cheers:

Thanks for the reviews @cbarbosa! I'm glad you found them useful. I'll be sure to pass along your compliments to Dirty Duck when I speak with him.

👍 TY, please do. I really enjoyed the Clio. :)

I can have a little look at the Clio's transmission if you want, I know the 1.09 update ruined a few of them but it should be easy enough to get some new ratios for you.

No rush for it, the default values got the job done quite nicely. Only when you guys have some free time...

Got 2 more to test/review on the Alpricot seasonal and then to test some random race cars I saw in your OP... :P

Chat soon. :)

👍 TY, please do. I really enjoyed the Clio. :)

No rush for it, the default values got the job done quite nicely. Only when you guys have some free time...

Got 2 more to test/review on the Alpricot seasonal and then to test some random race cars I saw in your OP... :P

Chat soon. :)
I had a look over the Clio. The individual ratios are the same as I have on the one in my garage.
The problem is the procedure, there is no need to set initial final gear to 5.500. Just default the transmission with pp at full value then change top speed to 174 mph (280 km/h) The rest of the individual ratios should now be in range. As always adjust final gear for the track. The first and second gears are a little longer than normal in this one to try and prevent low speed corner exit wheelspin. Hope it helps.:)

I had a look over the Clio. The individual ratios are the same as I have on the one in my garage.
The problem is the procedure, there is no need to set initial final gear to 5.500. Just default the transmission with pp at full value then change top speed to 174 mph (280 km/h) The rest of the individual ratios should now be in range. As always adjust final gear for the track. The first and second gears are a little longer than normal in this one to try and prevent low speed corner exit wheelspin. Hope it helps.:)

Fixed! 👍

TY!

EDIT:

Honda Civic Type R (EK) '97
View attachment 128758

Specifications:

Performance Points: 500pp
Max. power: 349BHP
Weight: 877kg
Weight Distribution: 58:42
Drivetrain:FF

Parts Fitted:

Racing brakes
Fully customisable LSD
Triple plate clutch
Engine tuning stage 3
Sports ECU
All exhaust parts
Intake tuning
High RPM Turbo kit
Stage 3 Weight reduction
Carbon bonnet
Window reduction

The Tune:

Suspension settings:
Ride Height: 75/75
Spring Rate: 7.85/5.20
Dampers(Compression): 2/3
Dampers(Extension): 4/4
Anti-Roll Bars: 1/2
Camber: 1.4/1.2
Toe Angle: -0.15/0.05
Brake Balance: 2/4

Drivetrain:

Acceleration Sensitivity: 25
Braking Sensitivity: 15

Power:

Power Limiter: 94.3%

Body:

Transmission:

Set top Speed 174
1: 3.321
2: 2.279
3: 1.682
4: 1.301
5: 1.053
6: 0.893
Set final gear to 4.400

Change top speed to suit track with final gear only

Changed:
  • Sport Soft Tyres

Intermediate Level NRC Alpricot Seasonal Winner! 👍

What can be said? It's a Type-R!! :D

👍 Great tune!

Last edited:
MP4-12C '10 550PP SS/Int/SS Review

I guess we could call this one the I-pad Nano, since it's powered down quite a bit. Took it to three different races.

Super - Willow Springs 20-Mile Challenge.
BTW I drove it in MT, I don't have much experience with this but what better time to try than with some-ones else's car, good idea hey? I'm 100PP below the limit, hardly any experience driving MT, got ABS/0, just kidding I put it at abs/1, all other aids off, so how was it? 1st: I finished first, very easy to control, on the top hill part of the track I found that putting it 2 gears higher made it easy not to spin out with a DS3 controller, also every where that you had to slow down I found that 1 gear higher gave the best results (never go below 3rd). The car handled beautifully, no apparent flaws here, one note though that I should point out, out of all the MP4's that I've taken here so far, your car had ........(to be cont'd) ........the best lack of tire wear.
1st set of tires - 4 laps
F = 6/8
R = 6/8

2nd set of tires - 4 laps
F =6/8
R =6/8

I don't know if it was from driving MT or that it's really easy on the tires, maybe you could try it and see what it gives you. Great job for this race. Oh yes caught up to get first place just before the hill on last lap, lost all pursuers from site going out of the hills.

Int.A Rain Masters - Nurburgring 24H 650PP Limit
Decided to try the rain intermediate tires, driving with MT with a DS3 in the rain is a must. I found that keeping it in 4 or 5th through all those never ending curves made life real easy. Never spun out from coming out of curves, I did go off track a few times to go pick up some dandelions but who wouldn't on a beautiful day like that. Under rain conditions a major flaw appears, the BB (Brake Balance), I'm wondering if it may not be more advantageous to set the BB in rain conditions, in theory it should transfer quite well to dry conditions, but than in theory the earth is flat of course. Very easy win, the wipe outs came from following jerks who wouldn't let me pass, I couldn't see the track so thus the flower story from before. A minor note, the car is a bit sensitive to bumps, maybe try SENSODYNE, 9 out of 10 dentists recommend it.

Int.B - Super Car Festival - Circuit De La Sarthe 2013 630PP Limit
Well I'm going to be brief ( I'm getting hungry), major flaw here, well maybe I'm being harsh for nothing but I was a bit slow compared to some of the competitors on the straight aways, but I made up in the curves. Again putting the gearbox 1 gear higher out of curves helps a lot. Finished first by a couple of seconds in front of this poor mac who drove a Pagganninnini something. Poor chap had a monster of a car but didn't realize I was there. Great tune, just a thought, at high speeds the car gets jumpy, maybe you could try a different frequency to get rid of the out of phase there.

Hey what's this? no smilies?
road-rage-042.gif
<<< I just love this one, it's so me.
lol-045.gif

MP4-12C '10 550PP SS/Int/SS Review

I guess we could call this one the I-pad Nano, since it's powered down quite a bit. Took it to three different races.

Super - Willow Springs 20-Mile Challenge.
BTW I drove it in MT, I don't have much experience with this but what better time to try than with some-ones else's car, good idea hey? I'm 100PP below the limit, hardly any experience driving MT, got ABS/0, just kidding I put it at abs/1, all other aids off, so how was it? 1st: I finished first, very easy to control, on the top hill part of the track I found that putting it 2 gears higher made it easy not to spin out with a DS3 controller, also every where that you had to slow down I found that 1 gear higher gave the best results (never go below 3rd). The car handled beautifully, no apparent flaws here, one note though that I should point out, out of all the MP4's that I've taken here so far, your car had ........(to be cont'd) ........the best lack of tire wear.
1st set of tires - 4 laps
F = 6/8
R = 6/8

2nd set of tires - 4 laps
F =6/8
R =6/8

I don't know if it was from driving MT or that it's really easy on the tires, maybe you could try it and see what it gives you. Great job for this race. Oh yes caught up to get first place just before the hill on last lap, lost all pursuers from site going out of the hills.

Int.A Rain Masters - Nurburgring 24H 650PP Limit
Decided to try the rain intermediate tires, driving with MT with a DS3 in the rain is a must. I found that keeping it in 4 or 5th through all those never ending curves made life real easy. Never spun out from coming out of curves, I did go off track a few times to go pick up some dandelions but who wouldn't on a beautiful day like that. Under rain conditions a major flaw appears, the BB (Brake Balance), I'm wondering if it may not be more advantageous to set the BB in rain conditions, in theory it should transfer quite well to dry conditions, but than in theory the earth is flat of course. Very easy win, the wipe outs came from following jerks who wouldn't let me pass, I couldn't see the track so thus the flower story from before. A minor note, the car is a bit sensitive to bumps, maybe try SENSODYNE, 9 out of 10 dentists recommend it.

Int.B - Super Car Festival - Circuit De La Sarthe 2013 630PP Limit
Well I'm going to be brief ( I'm getting hungry), major flaw here, well maybe I'm being harsh for nothing but I was a bit slow compared to some of the competitors on the straight aways, but I made up in the curves. Again putting the gearbox 1 gear higher out of curves helps a lot. Finished first by a couple of seconds in front of this poor mac who drove a Pagganninnini something. Poor chap had a monster of a car but didn't realize I was there. Great tune, just a thought, at high speeds the car gets jumpy, maybe you could try a different frequency to get rid of the out of phase there.

Hey what's this? no smilies?
road-rage-042.gif
<<< I just love this one, it's so me.
lol-045.gif
Thanks for the review TL!👍
It's good to know what you mean when you say something you shouldn't say because if you say it we would know what you were saying when you are trying so hard not to say anything. You still with me ? Too early for that yet? ;)

Anyway. I decided to run these races to get an idea of what you were experiencing, well sort of. I ran with AT so I had to make do with 1st and 2nd gear on occasion. Oh! Don't feel sorry for me, I'm use to it.

So what did I think? Well,
Super - Willow Springs 20-Mile Challenge. I was quite surprised by the tyre wear to be honest. But sure enough, on lap 4 I pitted and there were the same numbers down in the bottom left of the screen F=6/8 R=6/8. I came back out in fourth,and decided "It's hammer time!" so I started really pushing the car and I mean pushing the car. I took the lead in turn 2 on lap 7 and vanished up, over and down the hill But at the finish line Tyre wear F=5/7 R=5/7. The car felt good here too I just think there may be a bit too much rear grip on the SS tyres which is holding it back a little. As for the result, can't remember how far away 2nd was but it was a while.

Int.A Rain Masters - Nurburgring 24H 650PP Limit Firstly! you couldn't have went to Spa could you? :lol: Thanks, that was actually a little bit fun. And I'll bet you were glad you were using MT. I had a few moments here coming out of the 2nd gear corners but faired ok elsewhere. You raise a good point about the brakes here it could be a good Idea to try tuning BB in the wet. they seemed a little snatchy up front, perhaps a little more rear would do the trick...I'll give it a look.

Int.B - Super Car Festival - Circuit De La Sarthe 2013 630PP Limit I would say this was easy but that Enzo just keeps coming back for more. I don't think the car suits this track at all, even though can I point out, the transmission did it's job here...perfectly. good in the bends and corners, all over the place on the straight. I would say it needs softened up a little but if I planned on using it here again. Again I think the extra grip of the SS tyre caused a little bit of the issues here, but certainly not all of them.

Thanks for taking the time to give me some good feedback on the tune. It's good to find out what opportunities others find for improvement. I'll give this a good look over and see if I can find some missing pieces of the puzzle.:cheers:

Last edited:
This is the first tune I've done with no aids. I thought the practice might come in handy real soon.
Tuned for 500pp on Comfort Soft tyres
When you mean no aids does that mean that you've been using a SAFE method before and have not caught any bad "thingys" :lol:. Seriously did you use abs 0 or 1 ? :crazy:

What you talking about " I am considering the future of this garage" ?:grumpy: Please don't close this down,
ssad_100-108.gif
.please.

Let's hope for a bright future (keep it running...)... 👍
Thanks for that, made me smile. :)

When you mean no aids does that mean that you've been using a SAFE method before and have not caught any bad "thingys" :lol:. Seriously did you use abs 0 or 1 ? :crazy:

What you talking about " I am considering the future of this garage" ?:grumpy: Please don't close this down,
ssad_100-108.gif
.please.
SAFE mode, I don't know what you're talking about.:lol: Erm, well, yeah ABS=0 on this one. Someone put an idea in my head, so I thought I'd give it a go. 👍

The other thing I've been thinking about for a while. It's just something I've had rattling about up there since Dirty Duck hung up his overalls and went off into the big wide world. I don't intend to leave GTplanet as a few of my fellow racing friends seemed to think, just to start fresh, in a new thread.

There is a lot of work needed in this one to get it the way I'd like and the index alone isn't worth the headache. I know it looks pretty and all, but every time I edit it, something goes wrong due to the amount of formatting used and I spend over an hour pouring through the code to see what has gone wrong and fixing it. So a 2 minute job to add 1 tune takes waaay to long ( Don't worry lesson learned, won't happen again ;)). And I end up I just don't know, but that's two NO votes already :lol:

There is a lot of work needed in this one to get it the way I'd like and the index alone isn't worth the headache. I know it looks pretty and all, but every time I edit it, something goes wrong due to the amount of formatting used and I spend over an hour pouring through the code to see what has gone wrong and fixing it. So a 2 minute job to add 1 tune takes waaay to long ( Don't worry lesson learned, won't happen again ;)). And I end up I just don't know, but that's two NO votes already :lol:
I could edit the the tunes post for you how ever you want but honestly your best bet is to learn the needed BB code and edit in the normal editor that way auto format dosnt kick in on you when adding a new line.

I could edit the the tunes post for you how ever you want but honestly your best bet is to learn the needed BB code and edit in the normal editor that way auto format dosnt kick in on you when adding a new line.
Thanks for the offer, I do appreciate it, but I'll manage. 👍 I got a BB Code tutorial from @XS a while back and I'm ok using it, I only edit the post in the BB code editor now so I can see what's going where. I think it's something I've done when I put it up at first that caused the problems later. I'm sure it's nothing a complete delete won't cure, just need to have a think about how I want to change it and get to work. ;)

Hey, can I make a request of 2 tunes:

Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IX GSR MR Touring Car

purpose: Top Speed(SSRX and Fuji Speedway) and general circuit (i.e. Suzuka)
I've got a few other projects going just now so It may take a little while but I can certainly try and fit it in. May be a week or so, hope there's no rush. :)

Do you have any preferences for PP and tyre choice? And what aids if any do you use?

I've got a few other projects going just now so It may take a little while but I can certainly try and fit it in. May be a week or so, hope there's no rush. :)

Do you have any preferences for PP and tyre choice? And what aids if any do you use?

PP preferences, knowing the base Evo IX TC is just at 310hp, in terms of power - max it out and given if it's a touring car, race tyres.

Driving aids, I actually have 2 options:
TCS 1, ABS 1, everything else off
OR
ABS 1, everything else off

BMW 135i Coupe '07
View attachment 141707
Specifications:

Performance Points: 600pp
Max. power: 619BHP
Weight: 1263kg
Weight Distribution: 49:51
Drivetrain:FR
Parts Fitted:

Racing brakes
Fully customisable LSD
Triple plate clutch
Carbon Prop
Engine stage 3
Sports ECU
All Exhaust parts
Intake manifold
High Range RPM turbo
Stage 3 Weight reduction
Carbon bonnet
Window reduction

The Tune:

Suspension settings:

Ride Height: 90/95
Spring Rate: 6.93/8.36
Dampers(Compression): 4/4
Dampers(Extension): 5/5
Anti-Roll Bars: 4/3
Toe Angle: 0.00/-0.05
Brake Balance: 5/5

Drivetrain:
Acceleration Sensitivity: 12
Braking Sensitivity: 10

Power:
Power Limiter: 98.5%

Body:
Ballast weight: 15kg
Ballast Position: 50

Transmission:

Set top Speed 180
1: 4.188
2: 2.856
3: 2.101
4: 1.619
5: 1.308
6: 1.107
Set final gear to 2.900
You must have forgotten to write down a power device. ..and if you need an oil change. ... I've tried everything but I'm nowhere on 600pp 98.5% power limiter that the subfloor must be pure stands there either. Thanks for the great race soft garage!

Ferrari GTO '84
View attachment 140889

Specifications:
Performance Points: 550pp
Max. power: 483 BHP
Weight: 1160 kg
Weight Distribution: 47/53
Drivetrain: MR

Parts Fitted:
Racing brakes
Fully customisable LSD
Triple plate clutch
Sports ECU
Isometric Exhaust Manifold
Intake tuning
Weight reduction Stage 3
Window Weight Reduction
Tyres Racing Soft
Rigidity Improvement
Wheels size up 2"

The tune:

Suspension settings:
Ride Height: 98/102
Spring Rate: 10.90/12.30
Dampers(Compression): 5/4
Dampers(Extension): 6/5
Anti-Roll Bars: 6/4
Camber:0.0/0.0
Toe Angle: -0.10/0.05

Brake Balance:7/5

Drivetrain:
Initial Torque: 6
Acceleration Sensitivity: 13
Braking Sensitivity: 12

Power:
Power Limiter: 100%

Body:
Ballast Amount: N/A
Ballast Position: N/A

Transmission:
Set Final Gear@: 5.000
Set top Speed @: 137 MPH/ 220 Km/H
1: 3.390
2: 2.398
3: 1.781
4: 1.369
5: 1.105
Set final gear to: 2.900
Top Speed: 195 MPH/ 314 Km/H

Another "Prancing Pony" joins the stable. A poster of this car was a fixture on my bedroom wall as a kid and has long been one of my favourite cars and one of the reasons why this is probably my favourite marque. I love the look and sound of this car and find it is very quick around various types of tracks. I have had some really great races with the GTO and would recommend it to anyone to use at 550pp, Even if it's not the fastest or the most agile car out there, it is overall very competitive and a whole heap of fun to drive.:D

Have fun and enjoy your drive!
There is a lot wrong in the sheet Power parts and weight. ..

There is a lot wrong in the sheet Power parts and weight. ..
You're right 👍 No weight reduction at all. Power parts missing, Sports Exhaust and Sports Catalytic Converter. My bad I'll fix the post. Thanks for bringing this to my attention:cheers:

As for the BMW 135i Coupe, I believe it's missing the "Flat Floor" option. Can't fix that unfortunately:(

Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IX GSR T.C '05
Gemasolar_35.jpg

Click on top line desription for link to GTP tunes database.

Specifications:

Performance Points: 568pp
Max. power: 578bhp
Weight Distribution: 60:40
Drivetrain: 4WD

This tune was created with No Aids on RM tyres.

For ABS=1, use brake balance 4/8. (Or feel free to use preferred BB.)

This tune was created for full power upgrades and for use on all Racing tyres. The car was tuned and tested across a multitude of tracks and has Transmission ratios set for 174mph, this should be suitable for the majority of short-average length race circuits.

I will be doing another set of transmission ratios for the longer tracks as well as a top speed version for SSRX in the next day or 2.

Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IX GSR T.C '05
View attachment 324019
Click on top line desription for link to GTP tunes database.

Specifications:

Performance Points: 568pp
Max. power: 578bhp
Weight Distribution: 60:40
Drivetrain: 4WD

This tune was created with No Aids on RM tyres.

For ABS=1, use brake balance 4/8. (Or feel free to use preferred BB.)

This tune was created for full power upgrades and for use on all Racing tyres. The car was tuned and tested across a multitude of tracks and has Transmission ratios set for 174mph, this should be suitable for the majority of short-average length race circuits.

I will be doing another set of transmission ratios for the longer tracks as well as a top speed version for SSRX in the next day or 2.

@MyogiWarrior34. The tune posted is for general track use. For Fuji you can drop the rear Aero to 150 and alter the final gear ratio to 3.080. This will give you around 175 mph by the braking zone for turn 1 with the rpm around the 7,800 mark, so there is still some room for drafting.:)

I'm still working on the Top speed tune for Route X but I can give you the transmission settings just now so you can apply them to this car and use it in the meantime. There will also need to be some other changes.

Set Aero to 50/50.
Swap LSD for AYC and set to 30.
Set torque differential to 26/74 (Perfect for standing start and achieving top speed.)

For Route X transmission.
1: Set final gear to 3.000 (Do not touch again.)
2: Set top speed slider to 224 mph
3: Set individual gear ratios as follows.

1: 3.491
2: 2.524
3: 1.904
4: 1.495
5: 1.212
6: 1.000

These settings will reach terminal velocity of 193 mph (at 7,800 rpm) on the flat and 198 mph on the downhill. I unfortunately haven't been able to test the absolute top speed as I couldn't get a reliable lead car to test it in the slipstream but it will do at least 205 mph:tup:

I hope the car lives up to your expectations. Please feel free to drop by if not and I'll see if can get it more to your liking.:cheers:

Back