LM1000hp Le Mans Championship - Sundays @ 19:30 GMT+0Finished 

A bit of practice in the week needed before Sunday then! Only done a few laps so hopefully there's a bit of time to gain

That was disappointing. I really like that track. I got disconnected and for what ever reason a server somewhere would not let me reconnect. I just got creamed by Mike from out of the dirt on the chicane, was going to pit, and out goes the lights. It is clear that Mike by some internet magic was able to hit my car in just the right spot to killed my electronics. I could not even reconnect to watch the end of the race. On to next week.

IMG_20141117_220157_529_zps607a93be.jpg

IMG_20141117_220339_469_zpse93ea1f9.jpg

Ayrton 👎👎🤬

You turned in and forced me off the track. You made a mistake coming out of the corner and I got inside you, giving me the right to racing room. When you got to the kink, you just turned in like I was not there, forcing me off track. If you thought I was going to lift when I was inside you, you thought wrong.

Use your mirrors and leave racing room!

Do you use bonnet/hood cam?

Friendly reminder to all participants in championship. This series is based upon both fair and competitive racing but most of all good spirit. Incidents will always happen - if they don't then you could suggest that we're not racing hard enough but avoidable incidents must be minimised.

Please ensure that all incidents are reported to the stewards Doctorpotford and GTBE Laryo first before commenting on any events. They can review the incident and if necessary set up a conversation via GTP where all the parties and stewards can discuss fully in private before the official decision is posted on the main forum.

Ok So stewards cannot say anything cause there is no official complain from Mulli. I can understand he doesn't cause it's not changing anything for him on the final rank what happen on a penalty for Ayrton.... But Am not really happy with Ayrton's answer and it's not because am from the same team than Mulli this championship it's an individual championship.

About this corner and especially with LMP cars, I dare you Ayrton to take this corner two cars next to next it doesn't work because there is just one line if you want to take that full thruttle. I know probably you think you are fast and you can do that but.....99% of time it will not work.

Second point Mulli he is actually fighting with M1 and Doc for the lead of a long championship (since 8 weeks now) made by long races..... Even if you thought you can win this race it was a 28 laps race if you don't overtake on this corner it should be on the next one......

So what I ask to every driver it is to take care about drivers who are racing for the championship.... I don't ask you to let him win but just take care. and I can ask that cause am not racing for the final rank.

And for finish with this incident Ayrton, I think in your last words it's you have wrong cause yes in this gentlemen's championship every body will think you are going to lift cause it was the only way for not having an accident, Mulli or any other driver cannot let any room inside this corner otherwise you take the risk to finish on the left in the grass.....

For me the good way was to be just behind Mulli until the chicane and try the inside with a massive break on the chicane's (you was faster and Mulli he is a good driver I think he 'll let you pass at this point). If you miss this one there is another chance on the pit straight line......

I watched the incident back on replay too and I have to say nobody was really at fault. The same incident happened with me and Mike in the race too. He made a mistake and I got up the inside of him but we had the same outcome as Mulligan and Aryton. The thing that causes the crash is the fact that when these cars hit the curb it throws the car back out onto the track and straight into car number 2. If more room was left by both cars then the pass/battle would of continued to the chicane. As it is i think we all learnt that on this particular corner, a bit more space in needed or a little let off by the overtaking car and move onto the next bend. I know i learnt for next time.

The thing I really like about these cars is that they are very quick, things happen fast, and the racing demands a great deal of concentration. Because they are so fast gaps close in a blink and it is easy to cause an incident especially in the breaking zone. I punted Mark off at Laguna Seca when I was tight behind him not even in a corner but on a straight when he braked sooner than I anticipated. Racing with a bunch of cowboys would be incident filled and no fun at all. Everyone in this group respects each other, does not want to ruin our friend day, and tries to be as fast as possible but unfortunately we make mistakes and incidents happen. All anyone expects is for individuals to take responsibility for their mistakes, apologize, try to lean from them, and move on.

Back