LM1000hp Le Mans Championship - Sundays @ 19:30 GMT+0Finished 

  • Thread starter Thread starter VeeDubberLow
  • 303 comments
  • 22,720 views
(...) and you could take a great advantage during bumps and crash with this car... :D:D:D
 
Last edited:
Final day for 1st group.

After today 2nd group begins but anyone having not chosen from group 1 can still choose at any time (subject to car availability)
 
Last edited:
Are these races posted on Youtube? Can they be watched real time on GT6?
 
Are these races posted on Youtube? Can they be watched real time on GT6?

Only photos from races at present, looking into youtube.

Are you interested in competing in series?
 
BMbMrHihms0
Bentley speed 8 is my choice
 
At this moment, have only 6.000 Cr in bank. So, for tomorrow race, it' seem be just, a little bit difficult :-(
 
I'm going to choose the car doc was on, not sure the model or what it was called though lol
 
At this moment, have only 6.000 Cr in bank. So, for tomorrow race, it' seem be just, a little bit difficult :-(

No race tomorrow - is next week. Not sure if people are testing tomorrow though.
 
  • Round 5 Spa
24 hours - VeeDubber exits the La Source hairpin as the sun starts to rise

CircuitdeSpa-Francorchamps_5_zps23445676.jpg
 
Last edited:
Is the CLK-LM an option? I figure it is if you're merging prototypes, just wanted to double check. If so, I would love to get in on this.
 
Is the CLK-LM an option? I figure it is if you're merging prototypes, just wanted to double check. If so, I would love to get in on this.

Hi 332i, the CLK is from the GT period between the two groups below so not included this season. Let me know if you're interested in the cars below:

LMP/LMGTP
  • 2005 Audi R8 (Playstation Team Oreca) *950kg min.
  • 2001 Audi R8 Race Car
  • 2003 Bentley Speed 8
  • 1999 Toyota GT-One (TS020)
  • 1999 BMW V12 LMR *975hp max.

GROUP C
  • 1992 Nissan R92CP
  • 1989 Nissan R89C
  • 1991 Mazda 787 *987hp max. 830kg min.
  • 1989 Mercedes-Benz Sauber C9
  • 1989 Toyota Minolta 88C-V *850kg min.
  • 1988. Jaguar XJR-9. *894kg min.
 
Final Group begins Mon:

  • Nem
  • Bouya
  • Ayrton
  • Cris
  • Daz
 
Last edited:
What times have people been hitting at the nurb then? I got a 1.40.0xx but had to go before getting a good run of laps in.

Did you get into the 39's lastnight Mike after I went?
 
Back