lmgallery . aprilia / randoms

• Thread starter lmracer
  • 16 comments
United States
Wisconsin
ive got my first few pics for this gallery :) enjoi!

introducing me learning how to commute tourist trophy:

please leave a comment! i wanna kick this mother off. :D

so ive been real busy. only had a chance to comment on a few things today, but i decided for once TT comes before homework to break up this manotony :)

Aprilia Update!

be kind, leave a peice of your mind :)

i like the wheelie down the corkerscrew and the last one. the last one, imo, would look better if more of the bike/rider were in focus and zoomed in a bit more.

thanks guys. i agree [es], those changes would make that pic better. ill update again since comments are so sparse this early in this forums life :)

what do you think? i think they're okay.

i really like the angle on the 1st thumbnail ... did you adjust the save quality or add a film grain? theyre a bit rough around the edges.

[empty space]
i really like the angle on the 1st thumbnail ... did you adjust the save quality or add a film grain? theyre a bit rough around the edges.

yeah, i will take my time on my next update. ive been so busy the last few weeks that i didnt pay attention to quality control. the first was taken at like 155 mph, and i hadnt adjusted the shutter speed, so i tried to fix it by overly-sharpening it. i think that mistake was consistant with a few of them. oh well. thanks for the comment :)

lmracer
so ive been real busy. only had a chance to comment on a few things today, but i decided for once TT comes before homework to break up this manotony :)

Aprilia Update!

be kind, leave a peice of your mind :)
OH MY GOD THAT FIRST ONE LOOKS REAL!!:drool: :drool: :drool:

yeah? thanks! my tourist gallery has been dead for some time now because i dont have my game. my friend stole it and took it far away.. but i should be getting it back from him in the mail soon, so i shall return! :D

lmracer
yeah? thanks! my tourist gallery has been dead for some time now because i dont have my game. my friend stole it and took it far away.. but i should be getting it back from him in the mail soon, so i shall return! :D

Please do! i just checked out your gallery for the first time, and when i saw that ducati thumbnail i thought it was a real photo! it really does look real, stunning shots, 👍

Back