Logitech G Pro Racing Wheel

If you mean the Clubsport that is not compatible with Playstation! I also thought about it, but without Playstation support it makes no sense.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231014_085540_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20231014_085540_Chrome.jpg
    116.8 KB · Views: 11
But I didn't find the Playstation version on the Fanatec homepage.

As this article states, not available quite yet. I wonder when Logitech will release some accessories? They have been saying for months that they are working on new stuff but when asked questions about these products you get crickets. I like the wheel but as each day goes by and no mention of new products; I get more and more pissed off at the Logitech lack of communication with is what they consider customer's.

Now Fanatec is releasing new 15 Nm wheel with their "Trueforce". I wonder if there will only be 6,7 Nm available for GT7...
Wow! I have no doubt Fanatec FullForce would be very similar to Logitech TrueForce.

I hope we see some fresh hardware for the G Pro very soon, I really rather not change system again but if FullForce gets to games quickly, the choice to stick with Logitech G Pro would be a difficult one given the more complete system on the other side. Fanatec would be no brainer for new entrant to DD with this.

It’s a shame Logitech should have push hard to capitalise on the head start. They need a Pro Shifter, Pro Handbrake and some more rims quickly before FullForce gets to main titles.

New rims are not hard, same electronic just alternative rims and push them out, give us the bare electronics too so we can slap on our favourite aftermarket rims. These are simple easy picking low hanging fruits they should have had available on day dot. It’s perplexing why simple things takes so long, as if Logitech is mining the raw minerals for these hardware themselves.

Never mind the hardware, heck we’d be grateful if we get a teaser of what’s coming and when, give us some hope to stay aboard the sinking ship!

Teaser can be extremely powerful as shown by Fanatec; those looking to jump from Fanatec to Logitech G Pro DD for TrueForce will likely stay put as of today. While those on G Pro see no real point in hanging around so now looking at jumping ship for more complete system. That could change if we get something, a date, a picture, even a CAD rendering.

I can’t see how a teaser of a new wheel, shifter or handbrake, would hurt Logitech in any way, the competition is already miles ahead, it’s not like they’ll drop everything to copy because the implementation is that revolutionary, these are simple items after all.

Last edited:
Yes, Logitech was over a year ahead with their revolutionary Trueforce implemented in a DD wheel. Now there is absolutely no reason to buy Logitech. It is sad because the wheel is not bad at all. And the pathetic 6,7 max Nm...

I wanted to sell my G Pro and the buyer should have come today, but he has informed me, that there will be a new fanatec so he has placed an order for it and he will not buy my used Logitech. So...

Just give me the 11 Nm in GT7, thats all what I want. And maybe a shifter!

I have a G923 which have the same design as previous logitech wheel. Curious how this will fit my rig. How much more depth do the pro base requires? Is the wheel Height similar to the old logitech. With the wheel mounted will it be closer to my chest. On the G923 i could afford pushing it back approx 8 cm.

Last edited:
Yes, Logitech was over a year ahead with their revolutionary Trueforce implemented in a DD wheel. Now there is absolutely no reason to buy Logitech. It is sad because the wheel is not bad at all. And the pathetic 6,7 max Nm...

I wanted to sell my G Pro and the buyer should have come today, but he has informed me, that there will be a new fanatec so he has placed an order for it and he will not buy my used Logitech. So...

Just give me the 11 Nm in GT7, thats all what I want. And maybe a shifter!

Not looking good for Logitech I’m afraid, Fanatec being GT7 official partner I’m sure the moment Fanatec DD+ base comes out GT7 would be updated to have FullForce and they’ll somehow decide to lift the FFB ceiling.

If FullForce is close to TrueForce, I’d be switching for the shifter, handbrake and rims. No logical reason to stay.

Last edited:
Not looking good for Logitech I’m afraid, Fanatec being GT7 official partner I’m sure the moment Fanatec DD+ base comes out GT7 would be updated to have FullForce and they’ll somehow decide to lift the FFB ceiling.

If FullForce is close to TrueForce, I’d be switching for the shifter, handbrake and rims. No logical reason to stay.
Why not? Marketing dont necessary make for a better product? I dont even feel the difference with true force on my G923 vs older logitech. Wouldnt worrt that much about it.

is anyone else’s wheel feeling significantly heavier since the 1.39 GT7 update a few days ago? Turned mine on today and am not enjoying it

I have no doubt Fanatec FullForce would be very similar to Logitech TrueForce
I'm sure Logitech will be very interested to know just how similar it will be to their patented technology!

It'll also be interesting to see if PD allow the full strength on the wheels of their official partners. I hope they are not just reducing it on non official wheels. That might cause ructions.

@oqvist the base of the Pro is a bit wider than the G series wheels (at the front anyway) but not actually too much deeper. It's got the same mounting holes at the rear plus an extra central one towards the front. So I'd say it'll probably fit. Its base is quite a bit higher though and with the larger 30cm wheel attached it might encroach on your screen. Perhaps your rig's wheel mount could be lowered? The wheel will also be nearer to you so you might need to push it back those 8cm to make it comfortable.

PHYSICAL SPECIFICATIONS​

• Height: 200 mm
  • Length: 290 mm
  • Width: 305 mm
  • Weight: 7 kg
dont even feel the difference with true force on my G923
Trueforce vibro-tactile effects are really much improved on the G Pro, and when set correctly it's very immersive. I find it quite comical though that when Logi added it to the Pro many said it was just a gimmick. But now Fanatic are introducing something similar it seems like it's a "must have" thing. 🙂

Last edited:
I'm sure Logitech will be very interested to know just how similar it will be to their patented technology!

It'll also be interesting to see if PD allow the full strength on the wheels of their official partners. I hope they are not just reducing it on non official wheels. That might cause ructions.

@oqvist the base of the Pro is a bit wider than the G series wheels (at the front anyway) but not actually too much deeper. It's got the same mounting holes at the rear plus an extra central one towards the front. So I'd say it'll probably fit. Its base is quite a bit higher though and with the larger 30cm wheel attached it might encroach on your screen. Perhaps your rig's wheel mount could be lowered? The wheel will also be nearer to you so you might need to push it back those 8cm to make it comfortable.

PHYSICAL SPECIFICATIONS​

• Height: 200 mm
  • Length: 290 mm
  • Width: 305 mm
  • Weight: 7 kg

Trueforce vibro-tactile effects are really much improved on the G Pro, and when set correctly it's very immersive. I find it quite comical though that when Logi added it to the Pro many said it was just a gimmick. But now Fanatic are introducing something similar it seems like it's a "must have" thing. 🙂
Thanks. Is 290 with the steering column and qr or just the base footplant? it says 13 cm for the rim and well it has to be to the front of the rim with it mounted on the base for that to work as that is the dimensions of my mige pretty much.

As for marketing I don´t see what i

@oqvist
Slightly tricky to measure when it's mounted, but a near guess using a tape measure is that the base footprint is about 200. The overall size is the 290. Again tricky because it's not an horizontal shaft or a rectangular base, but with the wheel attached It's about 400 overall (top) and 350 at it's shortest lower point. And the top of the wheel sits about 290 from the bottom of the base.

Does the wheel go to 11 Nm in iRacing btw? Maybe I will buy a good pc instead in that case, and forget about GT7. Its kind of sad, because I do really like the game, and the wheel and the pedals are amazing. It just frustrates the weak FFB In GT7.

Does the wheel go to 11 Nm in iRacing btw? Maybe I will buy a good pc instead in that case, and forget about GT7. Its kind of sad, because I do really like the game, and the wheel and the pedals are amazing. It just frustrates the weak FFB In GT7.
Yes, it works. The FFB is very good in iRacing. You can set 11nm in the settings and then additionally adjust it in the car.

Love my G Pro wheel. I really do not yearn for other rims because I like the stock rim for all kinds of racing I do. Trueforce is fantastic in GT7 and iRacing, I just wish we also had it in Forza.

Now Fanatec is releasing new 15 Nm wheel with their "Trueforce". I wonder if there will only be 6,7 Nm available for GT7...
The Logitech is going back for me. The lack of ecosystem and nerfing of Logitech's true potential by PD (not Logitech's fault, could happen to Fanatec as well but haven't yet) are my main reason.

The Logitech is going back for me. The lack of ecosystem and nerfing of Logitech's true potential by PD (not Logitech's fault, could happen to Fanatec as well but haven't yet) are my main reason.
Well you know how that story goes, at least for me:

You sell it and then the next day the company releases the products you wanted. I wouldn't risk it just yet mate.

Someone suggested there's no reason now to keep one's / buy a Logitech. Customer service alone would be sufficient reason for me, but I reckon stock availability deserves a mention too.

Last edited:
Love my G Pro wheel. I really do not yearn for other rims because I like the stock rim for all kinds of racing I do. Trueforce is fantastic in GT7 and iRacing, I just wish we also had it in Forza.
I don't care much for rims either as I race on VR but still prefer the home team to keep attracting and growing fan base. They're not doing themself any favors by the speed of development and lack of any info while the competitors are full steam ahead.

Title developers tends to follow the money as they prioritise development for the larger crowds. If FullForce takes off and Fanatec fan base out numbers TrueForce significantly, there's much higher chance of FullForce priority over TrueForce for the upcoming titles, more reason for choosing Fanatec and things will snow ball from there.

TrueForce has been out for awhile now, yet only a small number of supporting titles exist. Time will tell how fast FullForce will take off and whether TrueForce survives or just another first being left in the dust by those who capitalise the market better.

When customer choose to buy they're likely buying into the whole ecosystem over time, Logitech is very behind here. Hard to see our home team attracting significant new fans moving forward, mind you they're one of the first in wheels and pedals business, but Fanatec came along and dominate the mid-higher end market. If Fanatec brings out cheap DD with fixed wheel (<4nm) for the mass to compete with Logitech low end gear driven stuff, they would effectively covers most gaps, that could be the final nail in the coffin for Logitech.

Last edited:
Any updates from Logitech about the NM restriction? Is this a temporary thing or a permanent "ban"? Was about to order the G Pro Wheel but the latest ClubSport DD+ got me struggling with placing my order. It appears that this wheelbase might be the better option, though we might need to wait until end of year to get one...

I don't have any equipment yet, so not bound to any ecosystem. Would be cool if get some more information here soon.

It's not us that's gating it. I always hesitate to say too much as I can't speak for Polyphony, but they are looking to address this soon.

More than a year after the release and still no shifter an not s single rim. It's an excellent wheel and pedals but I'm scared that they will abandon this project.

Back