85.6 KB · Views: 80
  • Screenshot_20220921_130212_org.mozilla.firefox.png
    Screenshot_20220921_130212_org.mozilla.firefox.png
    41.1 KB · Views: 79
  • Screenshot_20220921_130746_org.mozilla.firefox.png
    Screenshot_20220921_130746_org.mozilla.firefox.png
    12.2 KB · Views: 78
Last edited:
1000$ for base+wheel and pedals.. Hmmm.. But then again its 11nm.
But it looks to "plasticky"
Is steering rim 30cm or 28?

Last edited:
This is the discussion thread for an article on GTPlanet:

Logitech G PRO Direct Drive Wheel Review: A Gran Turismo 7 Game-Changer (UPDATED)

Logitech has just revealed the G PRO Racing Wheel, and it’s a product I never thought it would actually make. The company has a long history of producing reliable, entry-level sim-racing hardware, but it has always ceded the higher-end of the market to companies like Thrustmaster and Fanatec. With this new direct-drive wheel, all of that changes in a pretty big way...

Last edited:
Did not see that coming. Neither the product itself nor the positive reaction to it. Very, VERY exciting. Especially in regards to what it adds to GT7.

I’m hoping to upgrade soon so it’s great to have more options. My G29 has been super reliable for the past 5 years so this just went to the top of my list.

Edit: It’s very nice to see that they finally separated the option, share and home buttons.

Last edited:
Here in Brazil is very hard/expensive to get a Fanatec, for example.
I'm excited for this new wheel. Logitech products are much easier to buy here, so I might end up getting one.

Edit: Great review by the way. Kinda disappointed with the pedals tho.

Last edited:
if the wheelbase were compatible with my fanatec wheels and pedals i'd be far more interested, but as is, it sounds like the logitech costs a little bit more than a GT DD + clubsport pedal setup for 3Nm more torque (which isn't really needed) and worse pedals. plus the fanatec can be setup to work for xbox+ps+pc.

Last edited:
Wow they finally added a DD. Cool now everyone's pretty much got a DD wheel on the market now. Surprised TM didn't add console support. More options for players now. Good to see the pedals upgraded too.

I was excited to read this surprise news, but alas I am shopping for a console wheel and pedal set , for GT7 and upcoming ACC (patch incoming).
unfortunately the review on the pedals makes this a hard pass. Will patiently wait for TM to hopefully unveil their DD answer to console. it will be PC at first, great for iracing crowd, but TM knows all too well, the PS4/5 DD wheel will need to come out very soon after. Licensing is such a beach. I don't have the funds for a much desired podium a la carte offering from Fanatec, though if TM doesn't deliver on a DD for PS, I will gladly settle on a Fanatec 8nm DD pro (for PS) wheelbase, a mid-range wheel to snap-on, with their newest V2 pedals, and call it a day.

Also, VR2, assuming GT7 implementation next year, and really hoping the wireless tracking controllers let you grab a plunger pole, and mimic a wheel, and allow for just a pedal set to work with it.

Last edited:
I was excited to read this surprise news, but alas I am shopping for a console wheel and pedal set , for GT7 and upcoming ACC (patch incoming).
unfortunately the review on the pedals makes this a hard pass. Will patiently wait for TM to hopefully unveil their DD answer to console. it will be PC at first, great for iracing crowd, but TM knows all too well, the PS4/5 DD wheel will need to come out very soon after. Licensing is such a beach. I don't have the funds for a much desired podium a la carte offering from Fanatec, though if TM doesn't deliver on a DD for PS, I will get their 8nm with newest pedals, and call it a day.
You realize that some of the first sentences in the article and the video are that this is for xbox and playstation?

Wow! Nice1 from Jordan & Logitech. I wonder if I still could use my trusty old G27 pedals thru Ricmotech adapter with the new wheel.. Would be really close wearing my deal jeans then.

Last edited:
You realize that some of the first sentences in the article and the video are that this is for xbox and playstation?
correct, I do realize this, it's the Logitech pedals that offer a puzzling experience (deeper in the review), that makes it all a hard pass. If only I can connect Fanatecs' (or TM's loadcell) Pedals to it, then I'd be buying 5 of these Logitech G Pro wheels today for family and work.

Last edited:
One of my gripes with the G29 is the dial is kind of wonky if you are trying to use it while turning the wheel at the same time, even if you’re turning very slightly.

@Jordan any issues with this?

I know it's unfortunately the norm for peripherals like this, but sorry... when you're paying $1000+, I wouldn't consider separate Xbox/PlayStation models to be anywhere close to 4.5/5 compatibility.

Great to hear it works well with GT7. Hopefully the control stick is not noisy as the one on the Fanatec, I wonder also if there is much fan noise? The official GT DD Pro was really disappointing and did not feel very car like and even a step down in feeling the limit than the G27. Although I have been largely done with sim driving for a long time now, it is awesome to see level of hardware and software continue to reach new heights and become more accessible. Great times are ahead for the genre.

I like the fact that after over one and a half decades later, Logitech finally have a new high-end base but the wheel still looks similar. Got an email from McLaren with a link to enter for a Lando Norris signed wheel so hopefully I can win that. If not, I am more than happy to receive one to test and give feedback on the feedback @LOGI_Rich (Worth a try :D).

Looking forward to see if they have some replica steering wheels from McLaren F1 cars in the works...

Back