Looking for a song?Music 

I remember watching a music video on MTV many ears ago, I remember it so well because the music video was basically a montage of various fruits with faces rocking to the song and it was entirely made in an 8-bit style.

Anyone know what song that was? Should be easy to identify since the music video was pretty special.

If I had to make a rough guess I'd say that was ten or eleven years ago.

Sledgehammer by Peter Gabriel?

Thanks but no, it really looked like an old computer game from the early 90's. It was completely in the 8 bit style.
The fruits were animated, had faces and played guitar, drums etc, it was pretty funky.
I saw it a couple of times on MTV.

Like this:

iconos-pixelated-de-la-fruta-y-verdura-38227915.jpg

Hello!
I'm trying to find one music track, but I keep failing. It's an old track. It was used on a Discovery channel during a promo clip (space shuttle launching, people walk fast- timelapse...)
The music rhythm is fast and consists of a low pitch electric guitar and trumpets(?) switching each other.

OK, here we go. I know nothing about this song (and maybe nobody else does either):

I'm looking for the artist and song name from the original The Transporter movie. It's the scene when Frank comes back to the house of the guys who blew up his BMW and kicks in the door.

The song is playing during the ensuing fight scene in the hallway with the red walls, where he takes on about 6 guys and kicks their asses. Then he shoots the place up and steals their Mercedes. The song ends when he clicks off the radio as he drives away (which I think was a great way to make the scene transition, BTW).

It's kind of a sampled horn bit over a good drum beat. Sounds a little like an Eric Burden / War tune, but I don't think it is really.

Anybody know it, or is it just "Fight Scene Song from Scene 32" by Anonymous Film Crew Musician?
If you have it on DVD, check the credits. They always show the songs at the end. Then its just a case of typing a search for each one. Good Luck

I have no phone bro, it broke down and until I get another one I have to wait. Also, afaik Shazam works only with pre-recorded music, ******** I'm tellin ya. :banghead:

This one's driving me batty but the only lyrics I can identify are "Yeah-ah, I miss you," and those aren't exactly unique. It's probably late nineties to early naughties alternative pop--not quite bubblegum pop, think Cardigans or Sixpence None The Richer--and the [female] vocalist sings fairly fast through the verses before the "I miss you" chorus. Best I can do, so I won't hold my breath.

I know what it is, honest, it just escapes me. Heard the end of it at the store yesterday and by the time I whipped my phone out, Summer Breeze was playing.

Last edited:
This is probably going nowhere, but I have part of a song stuck in my head that was on the radio last week. No idea what it was called, but it had a throbbing bass line and male singers singing in falsetto. Since this station plays mostly indie music, it might not be from a well-known artist.

Sounds like generic scoring--likely composed by Jay Ferguson according to IMDb. But that's just my impression.

Back