Looking for a song?Music 

There's this song on the radio that I've been hearing quite often. No idea what it's called, who it's by, or what the lyrics are, but it has a modern club/dance beat with trumpets (or brass horns of some type) and a guitar section.

Can anyone recommend some tracks with similar sound to this?

Wow, I really like that song. Here's a few you should try:

Dan
There's this song on the radio that I've been hearing quite often. No idea what it's called, who it's by, or what the lyrics are, but it has a modern club/dance beat with trumpets (or brass horns of some type) and a guitar section.
That's probably "Confident" by Demi Lovato:

This one's driving me batty but the only lyrics I can identify are "Yeah-ah, I miss you," and those aren't exactly unique. It's probably late nineties to early naughties alternative pop--not quite bubblegum pop, think Cardigans or Sixpence None The Richer--and the [female] vocalist sings fairly fast through the verses before the "I miss you" chorus. Best I can do, so I won't hold my breath.

I know what it is, honest, it just escapes me. Heard the end of it at the store yesterday and by the time I whipped my phone out, Summer Breeze was playing.
Update:

Heard it while buying leg of lamb at the natural foods co-op--Shazam'd it. :P

This little part appeared on a phone operator commercial...
Those are just 5 seconds (0.04 to 0.09) But man, I want to hear the whole song! Tried to shazam it, used as well SoundHound, and other online song finders, and nothing. More even, I cutted off the PR parts and left the clean part on audacity and still nothing! :nervous:

http://picosong.com/Tx52/ (Called it "bring it" since it's the only lyrics part it sounds)

Help!

(1 clue: Bring that beat back)

Last edited:
That's a good idea. It'll be very helpful to get any song without knowing the complete name.
It is an easy way to get the song. I'd like to act upon your suggestion. :cheers:

Guys, does anyone know what's the song in the video? I've tried to Shazam but to no avail, so does Google-ing part of the lyrics. Really appreciate your help!

I'm trying to find a glitch song that several YouTubers have used in the past. Smii7y has used it in his outros several months ago, and sometimes in the middle of his videos, but he rarely ever included the song's title in the description box. It starts off really compressed and sounds like it skips like a record or broken CD, then goes into the full song.

Dan
I'm trying to find a glitch song that several YouTubers have used in the past. Smii7y has used it in his outros several months ago, and sometimes in the middle of his videos, but he rarely ever included the song's title in the description box. It starts off really compressed and sounds like it skips like a record or broken CD, then goes into the full song.
I can probably name it but can you maybe post a link of the video with the song?

I've heard a sound effect in a song, I know I've heard it in another song, but I just cannot place it, and it's really annoying me. Can anyone help?

The beeping noise at 3:32-3:40 sounds familiar, or similar to something I've heard in like the last 5 years. Anybody know what I'm thinking of?

What's the music on the last part of the Maserati Challenge from The Grand Tour Episode 11? For reference, the song is also on background of IGN Review for Forza 6.

I need a bit of help, not with music, but with identifying a chord progression.

I first heard it in a Fandroid (yes, that thing) video about Yandere Simulator.

Here's the background instrumental without the robot voice:

It shows up at the following time stamps: 0:01 (muffled), 0:08 (full), 0:47 (muffled, repeats and scales to full), 1:32 (muffled, repeats), 1:46 (full, repeats).

I want to know what progression it is so I can mess with the sound and make my own version.

Thanks in advance!

Hey guys I cannot for the love me think of the name of a song I used to listen to quite a bit. I know it's a classic rock song as well.

The one riff is played moderatly fast paced on an acoustic guitar, goes something like this (with a chord progression going down then back up). Simulate that with an acoustic sound pretty fast paces. I know I'm dumb for not being able to think of the name of this, it's rather easy too.

(Going down in pitch)
DDDD
DD
D
DD
(going back up)
D
DD
DD
DDDD
Almost 3 years later I figured out it was the acoustic section of Fire on High by Electric Light Orchestra.

Okay, so I was at Party City the other day and heard this song over the PA that sounded familiar but I couldn't figure out what it was.

It had a very distinct part that went like "Abu dee abu dah, abu dee abu dah..."

I know for certain that it isn't I'm Blue by Eiffel 65.

@Lameonade - This is going to bug me all afternoon because I'm pretty sure I know what it is, I just can't remember anything about it to search for it. :irked:

Back