Looking for a song?Music 

This is probably going nowhere, but I have part of a song stuck in my head that was on the radio last week. No idea what it was called, but it had a throbbing bass line and male singers singing in falsetto. Since this station plays mostly indie music, it might not be from a well-known artist.

I found it!!! I heard it again on the same station while driving home. I was desparately trying to remember parts of the lyrics to google them at home, but the DJ stated the name a few songs later.

Bob Moses - Tearing Me Up

EDIT: Sweet mother of god this sounds so good on headphones.

Last edited:
I remember trying to find this particular song when the video first came out and couldn't find it for the life of me. All I got was some rap song. I've recently come back to the video and decided to ask if anyone here knows.

Song starts around the 2 min mark. It says in the description its called "Did You Miss Me?", but the artist is unknown and I was unable to find the right one.

OK, considering this is the only video of the song in question I've found, and all google searches have ended with bunk, I turn to you all, and I hope this is a song I can get a full version of. It's the TV theme/intro/outro from Barrett-Jackson, possibly for the last year+ but I've only had TV since November. I really like what gets played, so can I get some help?

I recognise a sound effect from this song from another one, and it's been bugging me which song it's from.

In Iggy Azalea's new song "Team", there is a cheesy stock Lions Roar throughout, and I know I have heard it in another song. It sound similar to the "eagle caw" at the end of Tinie Tempah's Frisky, but it isn't that. It feels like a song from the past few years that got a lot of airplay, but I cannot quite work it out.

Any help?

I recognise a sound effect from this song from another one, and it's been bugging me which song it's from.

In Iggy Azalea's new song "Team", there is a cheesy stock Lions Roar throughout, and I know I have heard it in another song. It sound similar to the "eagle caw" at the end of Tinie Tempah's Frisky, but it isn't that. It feels like a song from the past few years that got a lot of airplay, but I cannot quite work it out.

Any help?

Found it, Bauuer - Harlem Shake

Hello!
I'm trying to find one music track, but I keep failing. It's an old track. It was used on a Discovery channel during a promo clip (space shuttle launching, people walk fast- timelapse...)
The music rhythm is fast and consists of a low pitch electric guitar and trumpets(?) switching each other.
I finally found it! After all these years! And it was accidental! When watching a video about debunking flat Earth theories. :I

Apollo 440- Lost in Space.

Looking for the Drum and Bass song on the background. Tried to recognize it with Shazam, but it didn't work. Also asked it on Reddit but no replies. Music starts at: 0:12 until 3:10

Topic of beautifully produced videos from Japan reminded me of this:

The second song that starts a minute in and goes through to the end, I like it a lot. Shazam comes up with nothing or random results that aren't correct. I'm pretty sure this is not the only video I heard it in but can't think of another example. Could be Vossen's own production or a stock song? Maybe someone here knows more.

I'm looking for a song and I hope you guys can help me to find it!

All the information: I recently heard it played by an Icelandic channel a couple of days ago, after a couple songs of Daft Punk. All I remember is the genre was electronic ambient/chillout with scarce lyrics and I only vaguely remember the refrain (female voice):
''This is the world I wanted to see'' - Or ''the words I wanted to say''.

Thats all I can remember. I know the chances to find something with that little information is nigh impossible, but I still have hope. :embarrassed: I did a good deal of research and came up with nothing.

Thanks in advance!

Back