Lots of Games have it Now. Should GT 5 have a Rewind Option?

• Thread starter Simple SIM
  • 1,300 comments

Gameplay Rewind Feature. Opinions.

• I will only buy GT5 if it makes it into the game.

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Yes, it should be in GT5.

Votes: 19 5.8%
  • I don't care if it is included, nor if it isn't.

Votes: 71 21.8%
  • No, it shouldn't be in GT5.

Votes: 210 64.6%
  • I won't buy GT5 if it makes it into the game.

Votes: 9 2.8%
  • I would never use it if it's in the game.

Votes: 74 22.8%
  • I would use it only during practice.

Votes: 30 9.2%
  • I would use it only during races.

Votes: 4 1.2%
  • I would use it in both modes (racing and practice).

Votes: 12 3.7%
  • Other (explain).

Votes: 7 2.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I did comprehend and I even responded to them (you should try actually reading other peoples posts sometimes). Your reasons were all flawed or just personal preference. You kept giving analogies that don't accurately represent the situation at all, and you kept intoning that rewind would just result in someone making the same mistake over and over.

I talk about my GF and my friends because they are actual, real world examples I know of. I could say things in general about how people would behave but that's an assumption, real empiracle evidence is better than assumptions and generalizations.

So again, sorry, I gave you plenty of logical, well worded and rational reasons. You gave me flawed analogies and incorrect assumptions without even bothering to read the answers you asked for.

You dug the hole yourself and I am sorry but you aren't going to be able to get out of it.
Sorry, but what hole are you talking about? You flaunt around as if you won the Noble Peace Prize.

And what so flawed analogies do you speak of? If a person does not understand how to deal with oversteer and understeer (which happens alot in this game) do you not think, that they have to learn how to deal with those type of situtations? and that Rewind is not going to help them with that? they can rewind over and over again, but if they have not taken the time to learn, rewind is would be pointless.

Your reasons were all flawed or just personal preference. You kept giving analogies that don't accurately represent the situation at all

You gave me flawed analogies and incorrect assumptions without even bothering to read the answers you asked for.

coming from you, that is extremely funny.

Sorry, but what hole are you talking about? You flaunt around as if you won the Noble Peace Prize.

And what so flawed analogies do you speak of? If a person does not understand how to deal with oversteer and understeer (which happens alot in this game) do you not think, that they have to learn how to deal with those type of situtations? and that Rewind is not going to help them with that? they can rewind over and over again, but if they have not taken the time to learn, rewind is would be pointless.

You really make no sense... flaunt around as if I won a Nobel Prize? Really? Ummm.. I do this thing called clearly articulating my thoughts with reason and logic... I don't think that qualifies as flaunting as if I won a NPP...

Ummm flawed analogies? Oh wait, I forgot you didn't read my responses before... will you read it this time?

Calculator? Nope, not accurate. Teacher who drops hints? Nope not accurate.

Didn't we just cover the under and oversteer a few posts ago? In fact multiple times in the last few pages? You remember that thing you prased Scaff for posting?

Seriously... I know it's not good to wave this one around a lot but you really are just trolling now aren't you?

coming from you, that is extremely funny.

Probably painfully so for you :)

We now have Ismoke, Turbo and Alfy... we get vaioleto in here and you got enough for a golf game :P

Last edited:
From what I have read, Devedander has explained his position VERY well, and numerous times for those that didn't get it.

I agree with Scaff and Devedander....they both nailed good reasoning behind rewind that I agree with, in addition to it being optional.

Last edited:
I just looked up trolling on Websters. This is what I found-
You really make no sense... flaunt around as if I won a Nobel Prize? Really? Ummm.. I do this thing called clearly articulating my thoughts with reason and logic... I don't think that qualifies as flaunting as if I won a NPP...

Seriously... I know it's not good to wave this one around a lot but you really are just trolling now aren't you?

I just looked up trolling on Websters. This is what I found-

Is that supposed to be a picture of me? :D

From what I have read, Develander has explained his position VERY well, and numerous times for those that didn't get it.

I agree with Scaff and Develander....they both nailed good reasoning behind rewind that I agree with, in addition to it being optional.

I keep remembering a piece of advice someone gave me a while ago:

Don't wrestle with pigs. You both get dirty, the difference is the pig likes it.

I am obviously not as smart as I think I am or I would have taken that advice a long time ago :)

I keep remembering a piece of advice someone gave me a while ago:

Don't wrestle with pigs. You both get dirty, the difference is the pig likes it.

I am obviously not as smart as I think I am or I would have taken that advice a long time ago :)

What you describe is forgetting, not remembering. Freud wanna be.

What you describe is forgetting, not remembering. Freud wanna be.

I am pretty sure I am remembering it... if I forgot it how would I have typed it?

You are confusing "not following advice" for "forgetting advice :)

But hey, keep your chin up, you will catch me out on something... attack my spelling and grammar, it's my weak point 👍

... attack my spelling and grammar, it's my weak point 👍

massive_damage_tshirt-p235483607399420280q0aj_400.jpg

And this thread get a Lock.

Time for everyone to take a few hours to cool off and find someplace else on the web to amuse themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back