Lotus Appreciation Thread!

• Thread starter opal
  • 88 comments
nmopal
Did some searching, and there's a whole lot of threads dedicated to certain makes and models, but I can't find Lotus!

You've got a dozen great models to choose from, show them off!

lotusa.png

lotus3.png

lotus2.png

What color gold did you use for the wheels? That thing is perfect! Classic lotus. 👍:drool:

"Riverside Gold" from the Premium 69' Corvette. 👍

"Gold Poly" from the 512BB is a little darker and works really well on Ferraris I find also. :drool:

That 4th shot is epic Dan! :D

Great pics but I'm disappointed to only see variations of the premium models up. Elan/Carlton/Europa/350sport? Not to take away, they're actually great pics, but I'd love to see these others represented as well. Maybe I'll do some Carlton pics and put them up.

Great pics but I'm disappointed to only see variations of the premium models up. Elan/Carlton/Europa/350sport? Not to take away, they're actually great pics, but I'd love to see these others represented as well. Maybe I'll do some Carlton pics and put them up.

I'll do some of those soon. It's just that Premium cars are so much better. Standard cars are kinda bleh with close up shots. And yes, when I'm taking pics I'm allowed to be a graphics whore.

Ask and ye shall receive :D...

TrialMountainCircuit_1.jpg

TrialMountainCircuit_2.jpg

TrialMountainCircuit.jpg

Only Lotus I have pictures off currently (but not my only Lotus), always loved the Carlton :).

A decently large number of pics inbound. Esprit Tubo HC, Europa Special, and the Elan.

I'm sure y'all can figure out which is which...
This is the Europa Special. Actually rather good looking for a standard car.
AutumnRing_5.jpg

AutumnRing_4.jpg

AutumnRing_1.jpg

The Elan.
DeepForestRaceway_2.jpg

DeepForestRaceway_4.jpg

DeepForestRaceway_3.jpg

And the Esprit Turbo HC.
EigerNordwandShortTrack_2.jpg

EigerNordwandShortTrack_3.jpg

EigerNordwandShortTrack_1-1.jpg

And the Esprit Turbo HC.

I love that older Esprit Turbo HC, it's probably my favourite Esprit though really I don't think I've seen an Esprit I don't like :).

Here's a couple more from my garage, firstly the Esprit Sport 350..
AutodromoNazionaleMonza.jpg

London.jpg

.. and the Motor Sport Elise
TheTopGearTestTrack_1.jpg

TheTopGearTestTrack.jpg

Back