LS Car Shows 3/19 Suvs and Trucks meet

• Thread starter soloaded
  • 845 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html

Oh and for then van meet well I will be bringing the Speedo. Who would not accept free candy from a clown!.

free_candy.png

If people do need some vans for the meet, I can also help you acquire these. Just ask me on here.

Wow Had some fun tonight see you tomorrow for more. Oh! @ZDUPH.
http://[domain blocked due to malware]/instances/500x/46951024.jpg

Dude can u please get me a youga I dont have one..

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html

Oh and for then van meet well I will be bringing the Speedo. Who would not accept free candy from a clown!.

free_candy.png

If people do need some vans for the meet, I can also help you acquire these. Just ask me on here.

Wow Had some fun tonight see you tomorrow for more. Oh! @ZDUPH.
http://[domain blocked due to malware]/instances/500x/46951024.jpg

Never underestimate the power of the almighty Luigi impression! :lol:

[quot="coxbox, post: 9430631, member: 215814"]Sure thing Add me on ps3 and I will be on soon, though I have a few tasks to do first.[/quote]
Okay Im coming on right now

Session has gone up early for anyone interested in just hanging out and chatting, but the official meet doesn't start for another 20 minutes or so. Please remember to read the rules @coxbox set in stone for the Car Show, as well as the rules I have posted for the Trail Ride afterwards.

Sorry I quit out but I was completely unprepared for the meet having spent a lot of time in an RP event. I basically missed the car section and had to steal a random Bison off the streets as I had no clue for what off-road car to use as I didn't want to use my Kalahari.

I'll try to be better prepared next time.

Wont be able to join any session for at least a week because my Playstation just YLOD. Good thing I backed it all up this morning

Hopefully I will post up the new meet information tomorrow. I do have an idea @soloaded you wanted to do a camping meet, however I think it would be better if we just did a normal van meet maybe somewhere industrial. The reason for this is that a speedo or rumpo will look out of place.

Also anybody up for an A-Team Photo shoot, just need people to dress like:

• Sgt. Bosco "B.A." Baracus
  • General Hunt Stockwell
  • Captain H.M. "Howling Mad" Murdock
  • Lt. Templeton "Faceman" Peck
  • Frankie "Dishpan" Santana

0_0.jpg

Last edited:
"Vantastic" Meet 03/12/2014 4:00 PM PST / 12:00 AM GMT
0_0.jpg

All Photo's from @ZDUPH

First Half
Standard Van meet, this is a meet for the following vans:​
  • Rumpo​
  • Speedo​
  • Paradise​
  • Youga​
Vans must look like a van, so no tuner mods on the youga, like fart cans and roll cages. For the first half of the meet all members should dress as realistic van drivers E.G. no suits. The first half will be a simple cruise/meet to take photos.

The Second Half

The second half of the meet is a surfer cruise/camping.Grab your colorful surfer, and come take a trip to the beach, and take those VW buses off-road camping. make sure you character looks realistic for camping, so we can take so realistic photos.

0_0.jpg

Where To Find The Vans
If you need a van look at the below video's to help you. The speedo and rump van's can be found near the docks and industrial areas, however they rarley spawn in MP. If you want then bring them in from SP.

Rules For Crew Meets.
1. Every Member in session on Cruise Nights/Days, must be and stay in passive mode.

*This rule only applies on cruise Nights/Days also see rule 10*

2. All members on Cruise Nights/Days must park their car up and leave it there until the cruise starts.This also must be done at each stop, too many members keep aggravating NPC's and damaging other cars, with Burnouts and Donuts.

* Feel free to drink/chat and take photos, cars can be moved for photos, or replacement vehicles also see rule 10*

2.5 No flying in airplanes when we are cruising or dragracing.

* Exceptions include flying to meet location or flying away from car, also see rule 10*

3. When Cruising, members must keep at least two car lengths away from other drivers, to alleviate issues with lag or cars breaking, or other road issues.

*See rule 10*

4. Each cruise will have a theme, all members must stick to the theme, deviation will not be tolerated.

*See rule 10*

5. Microphones are allowed, however members must refrain from shouting, or using offensive,racial or other hate speech. You should also be aware that others may want to talk, so try not to all chat at once.

*See rule 10*

6. No Chrome, Dollar Rims, Adders or Entity's or Horrible paint schemes.

*This rule applies for all meets and other events also see rule 10*

7.Do not block the road with NPC cars.

* See Rule 2 and 10*

8. Calling the cop's, setting bounties, mercenaries, or air-strikes are not tolerated.

*If you are wanted drive away and call Lester, also see rule 10*

9. These rules apply to all members of the crew especially new members. By joining the
crew you agree to abide by all rules and regulations set by the officials.

*See rule 10*

10. Members will be warned once , if you repeatedly ignore them you will be kicked from the room and the crew.

Last edited:
Thanks for using my photo @coxbox :cheers:
Anyone on right now? Kinda feel like cruisin around and snapping some photos of the scenery and our cars. 👍
Will open a closed crew session if I get any takers.

Thanks for using my photo @coxbox :cheers:
Anyone on right now? Kinda feel like cruisin around and snapping some photos of the scenery and our cars. 👍
Will open a closed crew session if I get any takers.
Come on.. join us... we're meeting In an open session but its only two of us

Looks like I'm bringing my Deludamol Rumpo, then switching characters and bringing out one of my Surfers.

sounds fun, my psn is V0RT3X7373. ill bring my futo and schwartzer, as those are the most 'stylish' cars i have :D

sounds fun, my psn is V0RT3X7373. ill bring my futo and schwartzer, as those are the most 'stylish' cars i have :D

Its a Van meet you need to bring a van:

4. Each cruise will have a theme, all members must stick to the theme, deviation will not be tolerated.

*See rule 10*

10. Members will be warned once , if you repeatedly ignore them you will be kicked from the room and the crew.

First Half
Standard Van meet, this is a meet for the following vans:​
  • Rumpo
  • Speedo
  • Paradise
  • Youga
Vans must look like a van, so no tuner mods on the youga, like fart cans and roll cages. For the first half of the meet all members should dress as realistic van drivers E.G. no suits. The first half will be a simple cruise/meet to take photos.

The Second Half

The second half of the meet is a surfer cruise/camping.Grab your colorful surfer, and come take a trip to the beach, and take those VW buses/Surfer off-road camping. make sure you character looks realistic for camping, so we can take so realistic photos.​

Where To Find The Vans
If you need a van look at the below video's to help you. The speedo and rumpo van's can be found near the docks and industrial areas, however they rarley spawn in MP. If you want then bring them in from SP.

Last edited:
What's the limit on mods and colours as irl vans such as the vw transporter are often modified due to a large following
One near me is lime green and and black bonnet with white wheels it looks quite nice.
Could please clarify it?
Thank you in advance

What's the limit on mods and colours as irl vans such as the vw transporter are often modified due to a large following
One near me is lime green and and black bonnet with white wheels it looks quite nice.
Could please clarify it?
Thank you in advance

As long as it is not too unrealistic, there needs to be some van like qualities still. Colour wise use the same rules we always do mod wise keep them simple not over the top.

For those who are wondering about an outfit for the van meet, this is what my character has on right now and what I will wear:

-White tucked shirt, no tie
-Black cargo shorts
-Black work boots
-Black watch

Just helping you guys with ideas if you need any. The idea came from what the typical UPS driver looks like.

Its a Van meet you need to bring a van:

*See rule 10*

oh, i only read the first few posts, whoops. nevermind then

Questions:
-which van is the tune able (can have parts from LSC) one?
-Can I use the DLC van for the standard meet?
-If I bring a Van with Aftermarket wheels can I say it's used by a company that sells / delivers wheels so that it still seems realistic?

Questions:
-which van is the tune able (can have parts from LSC) one?
-Can I use the DLC van for the standard meet?
-If I bring a Van with Aftermarket wheels can I say it's used by a company that sells / delivers wheels so that it still seems realistic?
Only youga the others have to be save edited and yes bring a paradise if you can't find one the variants. Is the compamy wheel works delivery? The company lol , Wheels I don't mind just no white walls (surfer meet is fine ) and rule 6 but I know you know it

I would call the company Rimjob ...
Hahah and the Paradise will be hideous no matter what I do but it may be my choice... Unless I find a Youga.. I have a surfer stored on 2nd character already.

Edit: got a Youga during a short moment online with soloaded .. So that's what I'll be bringing for 1st half... Then switching characters for my Surfer... Outfits still pending.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back