Maintainance 2: February Update Probably Not happening till later this month

  • Thread starter Thread starter Bryan Gomez
  • 225 comments
  • 22,217 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes! Cup holders fitted to my LCC Rocket. Just the very job!
 
Well, 5 hours from now we will either:
Be happy because of update that adds stuff
Unhappy because there's an update, but doesn't add anything
Unhappy because there wasn't an update

I'll take all of the above for 2000.
 
I just want the community features, shuffle racing, trading etc...

And that big track for cruising. Then I'm OK for a while...
 
Give us something PD, anything.

Update 1.05 Log:
- Stuff
-COOKIES!!!!
Cookie_Emoticon.png
Cookie_Emoticon.png
Cookie_Emoticon.png
Cookie_Emoticon.png
Cookie_Emoticon.png
 
He will give us milk as DLC, but it will end up being skim milk.
Well if it doesn't have good engine sounds i don't want it :sly:

On Topic: Highly doubt there being a downloadable update, a hotfix maybe, but not 1.05.
 
Even if they give us 5 new tracks, course maker, bspec, community features, 100 premium cars, cookies and milk...

There will be people that STILL complain.

Some people are never happy, you know.
 
Even if they give us 5 new tracks, course maker, bspec, community features, 100 premium cars, cookies and milk...

There will be people that STILL complain.

Some people are never happy, you know.
Tell me about it :rolleyes:

"but the soundssss"
"I don't care about any of this!!! where is the livery editor!!!??"
"PD what are you doing so lazyyyyyyyyy"

:crazy:
 
I am Back from sleep, nothing yet, hmm... We must wait till 11;30pm One can only hope there is an update today, (Probably not)
 
My theory is that the site maintenace was just to include the leaderboard for the bmw z4 challenge... Unfortunately.
 
Thread title is rather misleading. There's still time in February for an update.
 
Update Message: 10:35 pm EST

Nothing as of now, Possible no Update at all today :( We are still hoping for 11;30 pm EST but I doubt it, I believe it is going to arrive final days of this Month (NOT CONFIRMED)
 
this month has 9 more days left time is running out on update or some other horse apples that may be coming down the pipe.
 
You guys need to learn to control your feelings.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back