I is300_dino Messages 54 United Kingdom Messages is300_dino May 15, 2018 #1 As title, 05:00-0700 UK time
Lord Protector Messages 3,442 Las Vegas, NV Messages dawko-san May 15, 2018 #2 is300_dino As title, 05:00-0700 UK time Click to expand... Can't seem to find any information in the news abiut this?
is300_dino As title, 05:00-0700 UK time Click to expand... Can't seem to find any information in the news abiut this?
AKps3 Messages 2,006 Austria May 15, 2018 #3 Lord Protector Can't seem to find any information in the news abiut this? Click to expand... https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...ral-discussion.337545/page-1340#post-12322832 No update I guess
Lord Protector Can't seem to find any information in the news abiut this? Click to expand... https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...ral-discussion.337545/page-1340#post-12322832 No update I guess
G GTAJoerg Messages 21 Germany May 15, 2018 #4 I hope for a nice update.....PD, give us SPA and LE MANS hahaha
C CBH (Banned) Messages 7,923 Adelaide May 16, 2018 #5 GTAJoerg I hope for a nice update.....PD, give us SPA and LE MANS hahaha Click to expand... It is not an update, it is only Maintenance.
GTAJoerg I hope for a nice update.....PD, give us SPA and LE MANS hahaha Click to expand... It is not an update, it is only Maintenance.
UnkaD Messages 1,308 So. California Messages UnkaD May 16, 2018 #7 I think of children close to Christmas whenever this happens. -I just need to shut the lights off for a bit so they can cool. -That means there'll be presents when they come back on! -No
I think of children close to Christmas whenever this happens. -I just need to shut the lights off for a bit so they can cool. -That means there'll be presents when they come back on! -No