Mapping "Zahara de la Sierra" (new GT6 track)

• Thread starter Amac500
  • 2,570 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
still got a couple of hours of possible time left for todays update

if not, then nissan of europe is completely wrong and the life stream was full of lies

Boy-that-escalated-quickly.jpg

So... assuming PD work 9-5 we have 3 hours left.

I'm sure updates have been released later than that though in the past...

Well, I'm going to bed, I'll be ready for disappointment when I wake up.
Well, Japan is roughly an hour behind Australia so I think I have my time conversion right. The latest update (the one with the BMW VGT) happened at 7.30pm Japan Time so there is still incredibly slim hope. But the fact Nissan has taken that status about the GT-R NISMO down, I highly, highly doubt it.

They did took it down because it was way too early, if I remember correctly, the 1.09 update came out just a couple of hours later Red Bull published the article of the track being included in the game, and they did not took it down

They did took it down because it was way too early, if I remember correctly, the 1.09 update came out just a couple of hours later Red Bull published the article of the track being included in the game, and they did not took it down
Red Bull posted the article about the Red Bull Ring in v1.09 at least 30mins before the update actually occurred so there is no reason for Nissan to take down something if it was right in the first place.

Just get over it guys. No update today at all and you can point the blame finger at the source of information. Not @BRING MORE TUNA but the stream provider for having false information about something on a stream. Even if PD was actually planning an update today and they don't deliver, we won't hear a damn thing about it. PD has been keeping their lips sealed about the slightest slip up on their behalf instead of gaining respect by publicly announcing that 'Hey, we stuffed up!'. They don't even need to saw sorry as far as I'm concerned!! PD needs to just admit to their mistakes instead of keeping quiet. This may seem weird coming from a PD supporter but the truth is the truth. You either need to build a bridge and get over it or get out of the business.
/rant

Don't you guys know that the hype train is almost always rolling here at GTP? It picks up steam, crashes, gets back on track and picks up steam again.

This one will either pull into the station with the update or crash and burn but there will be another within 30 days to repeat the cycle as always.

Been there, done that, bored with it long ago.
Of course i know. Didnt you get the point? Its PD promise time.

Problem is while PD says its only September, some GTP members wants it now noW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!

Some of it are taking way too seriously. I hate that kind of guy.

six articles about the NISMO GT-R in GT6 being released today are present

obviously they were stung by the news release by nissan - they have good reason to believe a reputable car firm
Hmm why would anyone believe Nissan... 💡 that's right! PD and Nissan are best buds! I wonder what the conversation is gonna be like between Nissan & PD on the subject of Nissan jumping the gun....

Hmm why would anyone believe Nissan... 💡 that's right! PD and Nissan are best buds! I wonder what the conversation is gonna be like between Nissan & PD on the subject of Nissan jumping the gun....

awkward as hell

unless, PD told them too, which would make little to no sense

It will be like a married couple argument, Im sure.
Edit: really starting to think they are editing the patch to ban GT6 save game hackers..

It will be like a married couple argument, Im sure.
PThat would probably be right since Nissan and PD are basically a married couple. PD is the one that doesn't own up to it's mistakes whilst Nissan is the one that always contributes to the marriage even though most of the time it's not a welocmed contribution.
awkward as hell

unless, PD told them too, which would make little to no sense
It is PD remember.

I am actually glad I have dumped GT. I have saved myself more dissapointment.

I hope the track does drop soon for all you guys though, and I look forward to reading some feedback about it.

Anyhow, I am off to drive a Top Secret Supra (with interior view) up a 25km long mountain. :sly:

If you've so clearly dumped GT in its entirety, and have no interest in the game, why do you keep coming in here and making a fuss about it?

It's still 4pm in Japan, so not all is lost. Yet
Well going off the latest update to date for GT6, we haven't lost the incredibly slim chance of receiving an update yet as the BMW VGT update was released at 7.30pm Japan Time.

I betcha the same regions that held back on the Senna Update ;)

Ah. Maybe it is the same case as the Senna update - meant to be released earlier in the week but was held back by permission from the SCEI. It's all falling into place for me.

Late night here I come, sadily! :dunce:

Ah. Maybe it is the same case as the Senna update - meant to be released earlier in the week but was held back by permission from the SCEI. It's all falling into place for me.

Late night here I come, sadily! :dunce:
Exactly, but that's if the rumour is to be believed. I'm keeping my expectations low as I still don't really believe an update can come today but too deep inside of me still believes.
That part of my body is saying this;
i-want-to-believe.jpg

Well going off the latest update to date for GT6, we haven't lost the incredibly slim chance of receiving an update yet as the BMW VGT update was released at 7.30pm Japan Time.
I see the hype train is still going then...

THE_RIDE_NEVER_ENDS.jpg

So, correct me if I'm wrong, no word at all on the update and BRING MORE TUNA played us all for a fool?

Don't think so. That stream had proof of what is in 1.12 and the translation looks correct as there was more than one (I believe)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back